Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Isabel Leader wheel

OP Joking Regret

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Let me guess what your highest rank is. Hmm. Can't be diamond, even diamond players should know better than this... Low plat? Like Plat 1? Let's see.

Oh wow, Plat 5. I wasn't that far off.

Anyway, yeah this change would break the game and make it miserable for absolutely everyone. If it wasn't hotfixed quickly, the game would bleed out player population very fast and soon there would be no one left because no one would want to play Isabel wars 2. The game would die.

Let's not mention that Isabel is already good.
I have a question what do you think would help Izzy early game more mines or accelerated assembly?
Swerve LC wrote:
I have a question what do you think would help Izzy early game more mines or accelerated assembly?
Assembly would break her. Assembly 2 and mac by 3rd point means she can tech every game and if she gets rushed she can pump hogs from minis and mac infantry to death. Like I said, she's already a good leader. Mines works, but I don't think it's necessary. I don't think she should be buffed at all. The only reason you don't see more Izzy is because Forge exists.
Swerve LC wrote:
Assembly would break her. Assembly 2 and mac by 3rd point means she can tech every game and if she gets rushed she can pump hogs from minis and mac infantry to death. Like I said, she's already a good leader. Mines works, but I don't think it's necessary. I don't think she should be buffed at all. The only reason you don't see more Izzy is because Forge exists.
No he means get rid of assembly replacing it with mines.
Let me guess what your highest rank is. Hmm. Can't be diamond, even diamond players should know better than this... Low plat? Like Plat 1? Let's see.

Anyway, yeah this change would break the game and make it miserable for absolutely everyone. If it wasn't hotfixed quickly, the game would bleed out player population very fast and soon there would be no one left because no one would want to play Isabel wars 2. The game would die.

Lol why do you talk like you are important? You obviously are like most higher rank people in games that are scared of any changes that would challenge their play style. Nothing broke with what I said, plus aren’t you one of the people who mainly play 1vs1? Anyways I guess I can only reply 5 times which stops a conversation since that what a forums is

So I have no reason to continue on this site, I hope you get into 3s and look forward to put you in your place :) it wouldn’t be the first time for and won’t be the last to fixing small minds and complainers like you lol
Lol why do you talk like you are important? You obviously are like most higher rank people in games that are scared of any changes that would challenge their play style. Nothing broke with what I said, plus aren’t you one of the people who mainly play 1vs1? Anyways I guess I can only reply 5 times which stops a conversation since that what a forums is

So I have no reason to continue on this site, I hope you get into 3s and look forward to put you in your place :) it wouldn’t be the first time for and won’t be the last to fixing small minds and complainers like you lol
I am over 100% sure that you'll dodge, but go ahead and assemble a team. I've got my own in mind. We can play a BO5 and I'll let you determine the rules. There's a 0% chance you'll win a single game.
Remember when Yap had his drop on 2 point and could strip your main? Yeah that would be this but on even more steroids. No thanks, I like Isabel but good God atleast think about a way to balance this out.

I think I need to let you know. But all of the best 2s and 3s teams are made up of 1s players.
*flashbacks of kinsano turret drop 1st point intensify*
*flashbacks of kinsano turret drop 1st point intensify*
I wish I was here for that, dropping a base defense to ruin a base defense sounds like fun.
Still not a good idea to give isebel beam imo not a good idea at all
I still say just swap mine with heavy metal and she's fine, at max buff holo decoy to stun nearby units upon death for say 2 seconds. Or even buff best offence to shield all tech units like cyclopses, all vehicles and air.
Isabel's ghost in the machine should be able to take control of enemy bases, that way she can just recycle the base and instantly win the game.
As a part of the CRA (Comment Reading Association) I whole hardheartedly approve this message.
Let's make Ghost in the Machine great again lol but in all honesty that's a cool idea but I would tweak it though, make her Ghost in the machine like Pavium's Linch orb where you can instantly build units from from their base and buildings. So let's say you're a Banished leader you will be able to build UNSC units if you use it on a UNSC base kinda like a Spartan hijacking a Banished vehicle, also while you have control over their base you cannot recycle any buildings and all the income generated from that base goes into your eco :)
Lastly all the units you build stay as a part of your population until they are killed off because you technically built them and had to wait for the entire build time to finish so I think that's only fair... ok maybe we'll have to revisit this last point could be potentially OP.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2