Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Its not the Patch weNeeded its the Patch weDeserve

OP jalam

This Patch is not the one that we Needed, but it's the one we Deserve.

IMO this patch addressed the main bullets points of the community, the "game breaking" issues like Voridus gel, Pavium's Stand, Colony Exploit, and Anti-Vehicle units.

In the words of a wise old man, its not the patch we needed right now, but its the one Gotham deserves lol
Exactly why I'm happy with the patch (except AA buffs) but hope for another one soon
It kicked the brutes down a peg and fixed the exploits that needed fixing, I am very happy about these. I am also very excited to start playing with T3 vehicles. There is very much still issues to be addressed, but this was a good patch. Aside from the AA buff of course
Exactly why I'm happy with the patch (except AA buffs) but hope for another one soon
Tbh Breezy you’re always happy. You’re too much of a 343 fan girl to every give criticism when it’s due.
Tbh Breezy you’re always happy. You’re too much of a 343 fan girl to every give criticism when it’s due.
Fan *boy

I am male geez
It's true Pavium really really needed something, and he did. Not bad. I think Ander's super sentinel is a little strong but that's a smaller issue. Serina is a bit to icy too. Still appreciate that maybe Pav and Voridus are in line.
I think the anti air buff was needed when you buff anti vehicle and here is why.
if I go hogs. A good player is going to go Anti vehicle and air. So how does the vehicle guy combat this? Hogs and anti air. Into tanks. So the anti air buff will help the vehicle player.

Very excited for T3 tank battles that is where the game should always end.