When will the jack rabbits get nerfed again? cause this jackrabbit rush is just getting really stupid especially with kinsano, I say make it to where the jack rabbit upgrade to frag launcher is swapped with the recon drone AND that you can not upgrade jackrabbits to the frag launcher until tech 2, that will keep the scouting of the jack rabbits but remove the no skill jack rabbit rush
Probably on the 19th.
They should just remove the grenade launcher all together
I think they should just remove all scouting units so we can all sit in our bases until we get enough for super units and exchange in the center of the map like gentlemen
I think they should just remove all scouting units so we can all sit in our bases until we get enough for super units and exchange in the center of the map like gentlemen
This. We must be civilized.
Lol, dude, savage.
you sir are a true strategist and gentlemen
/salute
let us return to 1700s and beyond when wars were fought with courage and dignity and not with missiles thousands of miles away.
I've never been good at using rush tactics or defending against them, but that's a part of war. I do agree that if a rush unit is inarguably better than any means one might have to defend against it then maybe a nerf should be made.
Jackrabbits are handy but they're definitely not OP, and they can be stopped. I see it everyday when good players are streaming.
this is why i don't play alot, nerf, nerf, nerf.... i dont want my strategies getting nerfed.