Jerome was Supposed to be The Master Chief

OP Sgt Palooggoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Enzym3 wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
Spartans in general are said to boost moral not just the MC. Personally im glad they didnt put MC as a leader in Wars.
Same really really glad. I like Halo Wars to be just Halo Wars, MC is just fan service for the fps saga.
I'd, love to see the chief with blue team and cortana, surely if the Chief is just fan service then so is Johnson, and i absolutely agree with OP, he is Jerome in disguise!
Agree, Johnson was fan service... Mantis? I could rather a new leader with the freaking Cobras of HW1. Period.
I'm reading a couple complaints that you can have 2 Jeromes instead of one. What they need to do is change omega team to Jerome team and call in 3 Jeromes. Then you'll have 4 Jeromes and you can get up to 12 Jeromes on your team and 24 Jeromes in a match. It's probably a good thing I'm not on the design team.
It's probably a good thing I'm not on the design team.
Well a smart Director can use guys with crazy ideas because a smart Director will know which ideas are genius or Trash.
Spartans in general are said to boost moral not just the MC. Personally im glad they didnt put MC as a leader in Wars.
^ This, in the books the Spartan II's were a secret it's not until the fall of the Outer Colonies they started letting the public know about them.
So Jerome was originally going to be the Chief. The Master Chief is a member of Blue Team, Blue team currently has 4 members, and their characters were created during the time when Bungie developed the Halo games. Bungie's favorite number is 7, and 7 minus 4 equals 3. Triangles have 3 sides, and what do people usually associate triangles with?

Illuminati confirmed.
So Jerome was originally going to be the Chief. The Master Chief is a member of Blue Team, Blue team currently has 4 members, and their characters were created during the time when Bungie developed the Halo games. Bungie's favorite number is 7, and 7 minus 4 equals 3. Triangles have 3 sides, and what do people usually associate triangles with?

Illuminati confirmed.
Oh, clearly...

Illuminati confirmed.
Oh, clearly...
Sorry. Revealing that Jerome was meant to be Chief kind of felt like the revealing of a major conspiracy. I couldn't resist :P
Sorry. Revealing that Jerome was meant to be Chief kind of felt like the revealing of a major conspiracy. I couldn't resist :P
I understand.
Postums actually admitted it to me
I understand.
Postums actually admitted it to me
He did? It's confirmed, then!
He did? It's confirmed, then!
How it all happened was I posted a link to this thread on the Omega Discord.
And he gave the post a 👌 emoji.
so, but what really makes me more puzzle is the fact that they could take the ODST team from the DLC as a leader of Cutter. And let Jerome, to be just Jerome leader with his hero unit. Dunno, I don't think this is that hard to make it happen, at least not as hard as making new maps or leaders...
BlinxESP wrote:
so, but what really makes me more puzzle is the fact that they could take the ODST team from the DLC as a leader of Cutter. And let Jerome, to be just Jerome leader with his hero unit. Dunno, I don't think this is that hard to make it happen, at least not as hard as making new maps or leaders...
Yeah, but I think what he really needs his leader to be is the Mastercheif Vaughn ODST chimera Overlord Dragon
BlinxESP wrote:
Yeah, but I think what he really needs his leader to be is the Mastercheif Vaughn ODST chimera Overlord Dragon
hahahahaha you again here?! I remember your post few months ago. Aaaaa.. Long life to HW2
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2