Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Johnson needs to be nerfed

OP CODEMONKEY117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Johnson is fine, the only probably he has is super massed mantis's, I've personally lost 20 Hunters to a mantis swarm and the mantis barely even broke a sweat (the hunters had the beam and infantry lvl 3). They can be a little ridiculous with the mech overcharge especially but other than that he's fine.
Well Hunters are currently losing to Reavers, so Anti-Vehicle is in a pretty bad spot overall right now. Once they get fixed, Mantises won't be so difficult to deal with.
Johnson mechs HAVE to be really good because that's all he has. As far as leaderpowers goes, he's extremely nerfed. EMP MAC is a joke late game whereas even level 2 glassing beam is an army wiper in terms of damage. Mech overcharge is good, yes, but its only good because his mechs are good. Bunker drop is strong early but really has to be used cleverly late game to be useful at all. Seige turret drop is like the poor man's Forge artillery drop. His ultimate is only useful in 3v3 or occasionally 2v2 if you got crippled but your teammates are still operational. Siphon turrets are like if you took Ander's shielded turrets and made them its own leader power. Recon sensors basically giving every structure a watchtower is nice but spotting that army attacking your base is a side note to actually stopping it.
AYF 001 wrote:
Johnson is fine, the only probably he has is super massed mantis's, I've personally lost 20 Hunters to a mantis swarm and the mantis barely even broke a sweat (the hunters had the beam and infantry lvl 3). They can be a little ridiculous with the mech overcharge especially but other than that he's fine.
Well Hunters are currently losing to Reavers, so Anti-Vehicle is in a pretty bad spot overall right now. Once they get fixed, Mantises won't be so difficult to deal with.
Yeah, Hunters aren't as good as they were and let's not even talk about Cyclops's.
I just played a match where 10 mantis units took out 20 of my level 3 banshees with plasma torpedoes. I get the mantis is an all around vehicle type but the power behind them is so OP it has come to the point that if you see someone as Johnson the match is automatically in their favor.
Definitely not op but I do think he is strong. Those mechs only need a few wolves mixed in to wipe aiso near impossible to siege a base with them and siege turrets. You walk up and as your walking up your losing all your cyclops and he just kites and wipes whatever is left.

Not to to mention his garbage drop that will wipe your entire army as well in combination with siege turrets and attacking you.
I just played a match where 10 mantis units took out 20 of my level 3 banshees with plasma torpedoes. I get the mantis is an all around vehicle type but the power behind them is so OP it has come to the point that if you see someone as Johnson the match is automatically in their favor.
Nah, thats not accurate
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
NON NON et NON ! Le Sergent n'a aucunement besoin d'une correction ! Je viens à peine de l'acheté et je n'ai pas envie qu'il devienne inutile ! Si il est trop fort pour vous l'auteur vous n'avez qu'à l'acheter ! Si vous arrêtiez un peu vos assauts de Banshees, si vous jouiez le jeu normalement avec toutes les unités pour contre attaquer.. eh bien vous gagneriez ! Vous trouvez qu'il est trop «OP » ? Je trouve qu'il ne l'est pas, et je dirais même qu'il faut rajouter des pouvoirs pour lui !!!

Dans ce cas, corrigeons Forge pour ces grizzly's, corrigeons Pavium pour sa Mega-tourelle et sa capacité à gagner des ressources supplémentaires, Serina pour son gèle, l'Arbiter pour son camouflage, et le reste........

Donc s'il vous plaît, les Développeurs LAISSEZ TRANQUILLE Johnson !
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
NON NON et NON ! Le Sergent n'a aucunement besoin d'une correction ! Je viens à peine de l'acheté et je n'ai pas envie qu'il devienne inutile ! Si il est trop fort pour vous l'auteur vous n'avez qu'à l'acheter ! Si vous arrêtiez un peu vos assauts de Banshees, si vous jouiez le jeu normalement avec toutes les unités pour contre attaquer.. eh bien vous gagneriez ! Vous trouvez qu'il est trop «OP » ? Je trouve qu'il ne l'est pas, et je dirais même qu'il faut rajouter des pouvoirs pour lui !!!

Dans ce cas, corrigeons Forge pour ces grizzly's, corrigeons Pavium pour sa Mega-tourelle et sa capacité à gagner des ressources supplémentaires, Serina pour son gèle, l'Arbiter pour son camouflage, et le reste........

Donc s'il vous plaît, les Développeurs LAISSEZ TRANQUILLE Johnson !
Es tu gelee? c'est un tres vieux poste ca. Calme toi.
Euh, de quel droit suis-je ''gélée'', s'il vous plait.. êtes vous développeur ???

En suite, le topic n'est pas si vieux.. il date du mois d'Avril 2018 ! A moins d'ouvrir un nouveau topic exprès (pour me le reprocher par après), non ça ira. Et puis je suis calme, c'est juste que je ne paye pas pour ne pas pouvoir m'amuser parce que certaine personnes ne peuvent y arriver et son trop têtus pour construire plusieurs type d'unités.

La dernière mise à jour me donne envie de pleurer, car elle ajoute 50 énergie pour l'armurerie.. d'où mon message, je trouve que le gameplay devient trop lent et chère.. et que certain commandants PAYANTS sont devenus presque inutiles ! Pour info, je viens d'acheté l'Eveil
du cauchemar, et peut-être l'Arbiter dans quelques minutes...

Voilà. Bonne journée.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3