Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

June Leader Update

OP Alex69NoOne

So hey does anyone know when Exactly this month the June leader DLC package is going to be released? I've been waiting anxiously so I can grind Halo wars 2 again but I haven't even heard of a date yet.... I know you guys at 343 messed up before with the release dates and all but it doesn't hurt to set a deadline... I've been trying hard to keep the PC community alive by playing with anyone and offering support for people who seem to have done something crazy with their systems but this is crazy we cant get a at least expected date yet... lets set a goal so I can start grinding and being excited again :( plz plz plz? or does anyone know of a expected date yet? the month is almost up and id really rather this be done mid month not the end :/...
Nothing concrete on a release date.
We should have more information tomorrow
Pugzz2217 wrote:
How did that work out?
TrueGrif wrote:
Pugzz2217 wrote:
How did that work out?
the patch launches tomorrow so its likely info will come with it
Quote:
hey folks - the balance changes coming on Thursday are actually huge. That's really the main reason I haven't been able to post them yet - the list is so long that it's taking the team quite a long time to go through and validate that every single item is in fact accurate to what's on our test builds. I know just today they found one particular issue that they're going back to clarify with our partners at CA. I've also asked the design team to please provide some context/additional insights where applicable to help explain some of the adjustments. I'm not sure what level of detail we'll get given how little time is left but worst case we can do some developer-community Q&A follow-up.
Someone asked about 'service-side balance update' and this is basically just stuff that the team here can change on our side that doesn't require a full client download - i.e. it's not included in the "patch" you'll download tomorrow. Everything that's posted in today's patch notes is included in the game update file you'll get tomorrow. Then on Thursday morning they'll make some changes on the back-end which is where a lot of the unit balance data is determined. When you launch the game and 'connect to Halo Wars 2 services' it'll sync up the new data and you'll be good to go. -Ske7ch
Here ya go if you haven't found it already in the Patch Notes June 28 thread