Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Just a cheeky little idea that popped into my head

OP SnakyClient171

Everyone who has played Halo wars 2 for long enough, knows that the colony gets skitters as one of its starting powers. I was thinking, what if 343 we're to make it to where you could put two skitters on your teamateam hero? Just your teamateam hero, being able to put it on their entire army would be too much. It would be a nice boost to some of the heroes in the game. Make the skitters still cost four of the entire army cap. Imagine having a Jerome, or Voridus, or Kinsano on your team with just that little extra health, and for those who can't hit hair, that small help toward air support. Now I'm aware this will likely never happen, but itsi just a cool little mechnmec that I think would be cool to see. I mean, you could have the colony Hunter captian, and Pavium, the slow moving turtle tank heroes with skitters
I need my Pavium with Skitterers. Make it happen!
Imagine the love hut but all with skitters on them!! What a nightmare to go against lol
Omg I know! I need it like SpongeBob needs water!
Skitter Boundless Siphon Warlord OR skitters Douglas Mantis AND Hero would all but hilarious. -Yoink- i dare you to kill my commander Jerome.
Skitter Boundless Siphon Warlord OR skitters Douglas Mantis AND Hero would all but hilarious. -Yoink- i dare you to kill my commander Jerome.
*shudders*

Let's keep something like this to an event like the Yappening 😂
*shudders*

Douglas slams into your army and proceeds to melt it with rockets and skits. The idea sounds cool and very scary. Definitely something for yappening type events.
*shudders*

Douglas slams into your army and proceeds to melt it with rockets and skits. The idea sounds cool and very scary. Definitely something for yappening type events.
Definitely. Jeromes hero is already one of the best in the game. In other words, skitters would be broken.
Kinsano with skitter😎
WE STILL HAVE NO RANDOM MAP SELECT!
I often wondered why they won't let Colony use his vehicle symbiotes on allied vehicles but it would be ridonkulous on some UNSC vehicles I think. You think Jerome's mantis has long range now, just imagine if you could infuse some of Colony's worms in there. He'd be sniping from across the map. I can't imagine what his Kodiaks could do.