Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Just got champ in 1v1s

OP ZyILoth

Feels good man, see you guys at the hwcl tournies :)
Congrats man!
Congrats! I’m still yet to get a champ in HW2
what is champ?
Way to go, brother. See you out there :D.
what is champ?
It is the top 2% of people in Onyx I believe. Regardless of the number, its just the people at the top of Onyx, where what ever number you are is what position you are in the world for that game type.
Way to go, brother. See you out there :D.
Will you though?
what is champ?
Silver ww wrote:
what is champ?
It is the top 2% of people in Onyx I believe. Regardless of the number, its just the people at the top of Onyx, where what ever number you are is what position you are in the world for that game type.
Champion rank is the top 200 Onyx players with a minimum of 1800 CSR which i believe has now been dropped to 1600. Onyx starts after Diamond 6 at 1500 CSR
L1am Wh1te wrote:
what is champ?
Silver ww wrote:
what is champ?
Champion rank is the top 200 Onyx players with a minimum of 1800 CSR which i believe has now been dropped to 1600. Onyx starts after Diamond 6 at 1800 CSR
Onyx starts at 1500 CSR.
I believe dudeman just typo'd, but other than that he is accurate in current state.
L1am Wh1te wrote:
what is champ?
Silver ww wrote:
what is champ?
Champion rank is the top 200 Onyx players with a minimum of 1800 CSR which i believe has now been dropped to 1600. Onyx starts after Diamond 6 at 1800 CSR
Onyx starts at 1500 CSR.
I believe dudeman just typo'd, but other than that he is accurate in current state.
Yup typo lol