Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Kinsano Doesn't need to be Nerfed!!!

OP alpha chief 14

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Everyone is like nerf Kinsano she is OP nerf rushing its OP nerf this and nerf that..... why not just buff other leaders and units or bases. Instead of making Kinsano and other stuff bad to even the game out, why not just making everything else good to match and balance it?
Considering we can't even get one patch a month, doesn't it make more sense to bring one leader down then 7 leaders up?
They should just take the ability to attack away from scout units
I dont understand
I dont understand
Buff everyone and make everyone good instead of making Kinsano bad. Just make everyone good
Quote:
Buff everyone and make everyone good instead of making Kinsano bad. Just make everyone good.
Or Winsano can just be balanced so that she matches the rest of the leaders?
Take away all her leader powers. That way no one will cry and everyone can use eradication and locusts.
Yes. Let's buff 8 leaders instead of nerfing just 1.

That makes a lot of sense, it's not like any of the buffs to the other 8 leaders could break the game or unbalance it in any way right?
VENOM ACR wrote:
Take away all her leader powers. That way no one will cry and everyone can use eradication and locusts.
Kinsano main checks out.
They should just take the ability to attack away from scout units
I feel like this is a little overkill but I kinda like it. Keep scouts as scouts
Kinsano has an insanely high win rate and pick rate right now in the game. Not to mention very few leaders can spam support powers like kinsano can. Just take a look at the statistics after a game against a decent kinsano player and see how many support powers are used throughout the game and then consider how powerful many of these powers are. She's definitely in need of a tweeking and thankfully the developers are working on making reasonable changes to her.
To me kinsano's most glaring issue is that inferno is just absolutely nuts OP. That's a relatively simple fix. Jackrabbit rushes are easily beat back by turrets and marines w/ grenades
Honestly I havent had a problem with redline rabbits. Though that may be because ive been playing atriox and scout early. On a side note im diamond 3 in 2v2 why does it show my 3v3 plat 5 as my highest rank on waypoint?
To me kinsano's most glaring issue is that inferno is just absolutely nuts OP. That's a relatively simple fix. Jackrabbit rushes are easily beat back by turrets and marines w/ grenades
The biggest problem with them is base expansion. And you need to spend your resources on turret s immediately and rushing to tech 2 for cyclops. But by doing this you can't get mini bases or expanding. And once you build either some air or anti vehicle, now that opponent can switch to the counter. Scouting vehicles should be for Scouting, not map domination and blowing up everything. I'd like to see redline removed all together and replaced. Inferno, I think more notice would be good about it incoming.
VENOM ACR wrote:
Take away all her leader powers. That way no one will cry and everyone can use eradication and locusts.
Kinsano main checks out.
This coming from 72% atriox meaning you basically play as no one else because why do that when you can use the most OP character with most OP abilities? I have a pretty equal play amount across different leaders. You play as 1 mainly and primarily as banished. Must love you some mass locusts.
Buffing all the other leaders is an unrealistic expectation. Nerfing Kinsano is not only better but also easier.

Also, Venom ACR you can slow down your Atriox hate train. His abilities are getting nerfed, especially Eradication's damage to buildings. And if you haven't yet learned how to move your units out of it's blast radius then I don't know what to tell you
VENOM ACR wrote:
VENOM ACR wrote:
Take away all her leader powers. That way no one will cry and everyone can use eradication and locusts.
Kinsano main checks out.
This coming from 72% atriox meaning you basically play as no one else because why do that when you can use the most OP character with most OP abilities? I have a pretty equal play amount across different leaders. You play as 1 mainly and primarily as banished. Must love you some mass locusts.
I'm not asking Atriox to not be nerfed am I?

That's the difference between the two of us. I play Atriox because I lost more than 50% of my first 100 games as Decimus, figure he was underpowered so I switched to Atriox. I used Brute Chieftain back in HW1 so Atriox was the only Brute left lol.

But yeah, my comment still applies. A Kinsano main complaining for nerfs is hypocritical (since you're somehow asuming every person requesting the nerfs are Atriox players, which is amusing to say the least). I'm not against any of the nerfs Atriox received, so yeah, your comment is pretty much invalid in this context.
They should just take the ability to attack away from scout units
I disagree with this.

Scouts MUST be able to attack, they're the main unit for harrassing. You can't harrass with infantry because it is so slow. Removing an unit's offensive capabilities narrows the diversity in tech1 units, which ends up hurting the game and making it dull.

I'd say Choppers and Ghosts are in a perfectly balanced spot, Jack Rabbits just need some adjustments (next patch). When was the last time you heard someone saying Choppers/Ghosts are OP or similar, yeah I can't remember either.

To me kinsano's most glaring issue is that inferno is just absolutely nuts OP. That's a relatively simple fix. Jackrabbit rushes are easily beat back by turrets and marines w/ grenades
Not entirely conviced that they're easily beat back by turrets or marines, I mean, they might, but still that doesn't mean that you can regain any map control. Unless turrets can walk. And even if that was the case, you would be leaving out 3 leaders (gues which ones).

Honestly I havent had a problem with redline rabbits. Though that may be because ive been playing atriox and scout early. On a side note im diamond 3 in 2v2 why does it show my 3v3 plat 5 as my highest rank on waypoint?
Yes, as you progress on the ladder you'll find them more and more difficult to deal with. Scouting them (JRs) early can't change anything in the current state of the game. But post-patch it will be escential again of course.
VENOM ACR wrote:
VENOM ACR wrote:
Take away all her leader powers. That way no one will cry and everyone can use eradication and locusts.
Kinsano main checks out.
This coming from 72% atriox meaning you basically play as no one else because why do that when you can use the most OP character with most OP abilities? I have a pretty equal play amount across different leaders. You play as 1 mainly and primarily as banished. Must love you some mass locusts.
I'm not asking Atriox to not be nerfed am I?

That's the difference between the two of us. I play Atriox because I lost more than 50% of my first 100 games as Decimus, figure he was underpowered so I switched to Atriox. I used Brute Chieftain back in HW1 so Atriox was the only Brute left lol.

But yeah, my comment still applies. A Kinsano main complaining for nerfs is hypocritical (since you're somehow asuming every person requesting the nerfs are Atriox players, which is amusing to say the least). I'm not against any of the nerfs Atriox received, so yeah, your comment is pretty much invalid in this context.
What's the difference between the two of us? You played as a weaker character and then switched completely to most OP character. I played as forge, Cutter, atriox and decimus prior to kinsano. I don't jack rabbit rush, I actually hate redline and wish it was removed. The people who play 3v3 and are all kinsano and do a triple turret drop and Jack rabbit redline are what ruined kinsano. I'm fine with turret being moved to later in the wheel. But when people say inferno is OP I laugh. I have watched entire armies take inferno and almost all of them lived. If you arent upgrading your units to T3 then that's on you. Not to mention atriox players, good ones, save their invulnerability for that exact scenario. But for people to build all planes or infantry and leave them level 1 or 2 then complain about inferno is ridiculous. Base damage is minimal. Tanks don't even lose half health. Fix redline, fix jack rabbits, move turret to later and she's on part with others.
Buffing all the other leaders is an unrealistic expectation. Nerfing Kinsano is not only better but also easier.

Also, Venom ACR you can slow down your Atriox hate train. His abilities are getting nerfed, especially Eradication's damage to buildings. And if you haven't yet learned how to move your units out of it's blast radius then I don't know what to tell you
Good, his abilities should get nerfed. I can't control what my units do. I can tell them to move but sometimes they do stupid -Yoink- like spin in circles, get stuck on buildings, just do dumb things to not move. And God forbid you look away for 1 second to queue up more troops. So I'm glad he's getting nerfed. Hopefully that, Jack rabbit fix, locust nerf, and slower builds to top powers and longer cooldown will turn this game into army battles instead of who's got more leader powers available for 1 big push. Right now it's a leader power bonanza lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2