Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Lazy randoms

OP VulruinDrokhan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm not normally one to complain but everyone inna while in MP I'll come across someone who just sits there and Dink's...
Does this ever happen to anybody else?
Well it matters how you define the word dink. DINK as in Dual income no kids? Or are you referring to the little creatures meant to parody Jawas in Spaceballs?

Either way, I don't believe I understand the question.
Well it matters how you define the word dink. DINK as in Dual income no kids? Or are you referring to the little creatures meant to parody Jawas in Spaceballs?

Either way, I don't believe I understand the question.
Lmao well said
No what I mean by dink is that they just kind of mull around not doing much, leaving you to do all of the fighting
I'm being aTaCKeD bY ENeMy AiR uNItS

*quits*

*quits*
Oh those are my favorite rage quiters...y bother playing the game if u can't handle an attack or...a social interaction...

BTW wuts with the caps like that?
You practicing for a ransom note? Jk

*quits*
Oh those are my favorite rage quiters...y bother playing the game if u can't handle an attack or...a social interaction...

'capture that power point for me or I'm going to rush t3 and build a scarab'

*quits*

'capture that power point for me or I'm going to rush t3 and build a scarab'
Lmao
Yeah it happens all the time. Lazy scrubs, squeakers, or boosters.

They will even put tape on their sticks so they cant get kicked for idle.
Me and a friend of mine were in a 3v3 with a random. Random just sat there, not building anything and his 2 marines were killed when he tried to attack the enemy at the 4 minute mark. I had to save him 5 times and he still didn’t build anything. Me and my friend went on the offensive at the 20 minute mark and managed to regain most of the territories that we lost trying to defend the random. At the 25 minute mark the kid joins are party and is mad that we aren’t giving him enough supplies and power for him to pump out a Condor. We tell the kid to hold on we are busy fighting the enemy army and he gets mad and quits the match, forcing me and my friend to play what turned into a 70 minute match. Ended up winning though, so that’s a plus.
Me and a friend of mine were in a 3v3 with a random. Random just sat there, not building anything and his 2 marines were killed when he tried to attack the enemy at the 4 minute mark. I had to save him 5 times and he still didn’t build anything. Me and my friend went on the offensive at the 20 minute mark and managed to regain most of the territories that we lost trying to defend the random. At the 25 minute mark the kid joins are party and is mad that we aren’t giving him enough supplies and power for him to pump out a Condor. We tell the kid to hold on we are busy fighting the enemy army and he gets mad and quits the match, forcing me and my friend to play what turned into a 70 minute match. Ended up winning though, so that’s a plus.
Yea been there befor, was a 2v2 though so that ment I was taking on 2 skilled players by myself, took forever but I still managed to pull off a win

An added bonus is that the to other players linked up with me for 3v3s that turned out pretty well
I’m just tired of randoms that only do one thing. Like, play as Anders = only sentinels, Forge = only grizzles, Johnson = only mantis’. No early game or team support, just tech, build up army, attack, destroyed, repeat. It’s ridiculous how many people will continue to pump out air against AA. Baffles me.
I’m just tired of randoms that only do one thing. Like, play as Anders = only sentinels, Forge = only grizzles, Johnson = only mantis’. No early game or team support, just tech, build up army, attack, destroyed, repeat. It’s ridiculous how many people will continue to pump out air against AA. Baffles me.
Yea those are never fun either, people who only produce 1 type of unit bore me, there's no diversity and to me, little challange
That reminds me of a match I played, it was a 2v2, enemy rushed out Grizzlies and Sentinels, ally was killed at the 20 minute mark, Enemy Forge DCed at the 35 minute mark. Enemy Anders kept attacking with only Air, and at the 50 minute mark I pushed out with an army of Reavers and Locusts. At the 53 minute mark had the situation reversed where he only had one base. That’s when he decided to make some anti-vehicle but it was already to late. Got over 300 kills that match.
That reminds me of a match I played, it was a 2v2, enemy rushed out Grizzlies and Sentinels, ally was killed at the 20 minute mark, Enemy Forge DCed at the 35 minute mark. Enemy Anders kept attacking with only Air, and at the 50 minute mark I pushed out with an army of Reavers and Locusts. At the 53 minute mark had the situation reversed where he only had one base. That’s when he decided to make some anti-vehicle but it was already to late. Got over 300 kills that match.
Nice, way to make em think twice about going monotone with their units lol
Yeah you would think that having complete map control and being able to out produce your enemy entirely would make you have an army with a little bit of everything make it harder for your enemy to counter due to the fact they can’t keep up with your production rate and unit amount, but noooo Sentinel Spam is the only waaaayyy because reasons! It honestly is kinda sad that people don’t try and adapt to defeat their enemy, they only rush headlong and hope they win against a foe who’s built his army to counter theirs.
Yeah you would think that having complete map control and being able to out produce your enemy entirely would make you have an army with a little bit of everything make it harder for your enemy to counter due to the fact they can’t keep up with your production rate and unit amount, but noooo Sentinel Spam is the only waaaayyy because reasons! It honestly is kinda sad that people don’t try and adapt to defeat their enemy, they only rush headlong and hope they win against a foe who’s built his army to counter theirs.
I hear ya, I think that's why I don't usually lose my matches, I try to make as divers a force as possible
For example
2 marine squads
2 hell bringers
4 cyclopes
2 warthogs
2 wolverines
2 Kodiak's
2 scorpions
4 hornets
3 nightingales(usually 2)
2 vultures
Hero unit

I don't usually roll out with a condor because... Idk I just don't really care for them
I hear ya, I think that's why I don't usually lose my matches, I try to make as divers a force as possible
For example
2 marine squads
2 hell bringers
4 cyclopes
2 warthogs
2 wolverines
2 Kodiak's
2 scorpions
4 hornets
2 vultures
Hero unit

I don't usually roll out with a condor because... Idk I just don't really care for them
Yeah, super units are only really good as sponges in my opinion.
For example
2 marine squads
2 hell bringers
4 cyclopes
2 warthogs
2 wolverines
2 Kodiak's
2 scorpions
4 hornets
2 vultures
Hero unit

Yeah, super units are only really good as sponges in my opinion.
Lol sounds about right
I notice lazy randoms in Blitz 2v2 mode too. Dude will just sit on Point A or point C with his ENTIRE army. He keeps spawning units into this army. Rarely if ever gets energy cores. Meanwhile I'm running all over the map picking up energy cores and doing my best to only fight one army. He finally joins the fray with a massive army and gets mauled by high energy cost abilities (inferno, eradicaiton etc).

Hate seeing that.
I notice lazy randoms in Blitz 2v2 mode too. Dude will just sit on Point A or point C with his ENTIRE army. He keeps spawning units into this army. Rarely if ever gets energy cores. Meanwhile I'm running all over the map picking up energy cores and doing my best to only fight one army. He finally joins the fray with a massive army and gets mauled by high energy cost abilities (inferno, eradicaiton etc).

Hate seeing that.
Yea but u know u feel satisfaction in watching said lazy random getting decimated like that, lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2