evils wrote:
evils wrote:
S: Jerome, YapYap
A: Forge, Atriox, Colony, Decimus
B: Serina, Shipmaster, Cutter, Arbiter
C: Kinsano, Johnson
D: Anders, Isabel

Notes:

-Jerome is top-tier, in my opinion. Not much seems to be able to combat his mantis + JR's in the early game. His mid game is phenomenal, and Omega Team at ~10 minutes is game ending. All around great leader.
-I'm not a fan of YapYap; just not my play style. But, after seeing what others are capable of doing with him, I believe he's an excellent leader
-I wanted to put Decimus in S tier, but I only really find him good because of Warlord + Vortex Everything else about feels meh to me
-Forge feels in a good spot now. I can reliably kill the Hog with most leaders. Still strong, though
-I want to put Shipmaster higher up, but I find his early game so weak. The only reliable opener he seems to have is Ghosts, which are relatively easy to deal with. His mid-late game is still phenomenal, though
-Cutter I'm still not sure about. He's not what he used to be, but I find him to still be somewhat viable
-Arbitor lacks in the late game, in my opinion, so that's what holds him back
-Kinsano and Johnson are one or two buffs from being excellent leaders. I hope to see them doing better one day
-Anders and Isabel just.... suck

thanks for reading :).
Is Jerome still that good with the JR opener? I can't say I've played vs him all that much so not really had the ability to see and I don't tend to play him myself. I agree with the Decimus statement he's actually really good at killing Forgehog and this seems to be overlooked. Shame there isn't a draft type style game or he'd probably shine against Forge. Cutter I would disagree on however, I played him as my main and it's almost embarassing at how bad he is now compared to before. Honestly I'd rather have someone play Johnson or Anders than him.
I always couple JR's with the Mantis. The Mantis just hits so hard, I love it. The JR's are used to protect the Mantis; I always keep them in front of the Mantis to absorb damage (T1 Mantis is pretty flimsy). Plus, they provide some good damage, and can chase down any fleeing units. Idk, man. I'm still doing well with Cutter. I think he's mid tier, at least.
I may have to try this and see how it goes, been branching out my leaders I play thanks to Cutter being wrecked so I'll guess I give this a go.
Not sure why many don't like cutter. His leader powers are very strong. His ODST (drop) can use their ability to decimate any early game opener. He is not as strong as before but still very good.

Ive been playing arbiter recently and I think his mid-late game is weak. Only thing going for him are the enforcers in early game and thats it. Hero is too weak, mass cloak is meh. I used to main colony but haven't gone back to him since Jerome/Arbiter launched.
Not sure why many don't like cutter. His leader powers are very strong. His ODST (drop) can use their ability to decimate any early game opener. He is not as strong as before but still very good.

Ive been playing arbiter recently and I think his mid-late game is weak. Only thing going for him are the enforcers in early game and thats it. Hero is too weak, mass cloak is meh. I used to main colony but haven't gone back to him since Jerome/Arbiter launched.
By the time you have odsts ill have a grunt swarm and locusts a few charges arnt going to bother that
I don't find YapYap all that to be honest. Snipers destroy his Goblins, and any anti infantry I find can pretty much take care of him. Especially as Serena. He sure is fun to play as though.

I haven't had a game as Cutter in a while but I find his Veteran Leader Power pays off if you do hit and runs. Once you have an army of veteraned hornets you're pretty good to go.
I had someone who built 6 snipers against me before 5 minutes and I still beat them because of the amount of cannon fodder plus the first 2 teirs of the mine power all you do is drop it behind them while they shoot you when they go to retreat BOOM its worked for me 95 percent of games
I don't find YapYap all that to be honest. Snipers destroy his Goblins, and any anti infantry I find can pretty much take care of him. Especially as Serena. He sure is fun to play as though.

I haven't had a game as Cutter in a while but I find his Veteran Leader Power pays off if you do hit and runs. Once you have an army of veteraned hornets you're pretty good to go.
I had someone who built 6 snipers against me before 5 minutes and I still beat them because of the amount of cannon fodder plus the first 2 teirs of the mine power all you do is drop it behind them while they shoot you when they go to retreat BOOM its worked for me 95 percent of games
That sounds like a good idea actually, haven't had anyone do this yet. Evol 2 Redrum is the only of my friends who has yipyap so not really seen much play from it. Only just realised your lex's friend aswell lol been talking to you a fair bit and didn't put 2 n 2 together.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show

That sounds like a good idea actually, haven't had anyone do this yet. Evol 2 Redrum is the only of my friends who has yipyap so not really seen much play from it. Only just realised your lex's friend aswell lol been talking to you a fair bit and didn't put 2 n 2 together.
Lol I love it

Lol I love it
Yeah half the time I'm quickposting at work so don't really pay attention to the names just what is being said and then I looked at it n was like where do I know that from. Anyhow you'll have to show me this yipyap strat at some point if you don't mind, might give me a better understanding of it. I like the rush style of play so may have to get him if it's any good. Colony and Forge are getting a bit boring for me now.

Lol I love it
Yeah half the time I'm quickposting at work so don't really pay attention to the names just what is being said and then I looked at it n was like where do I know that from. Anyhow you'll have to show me this yipyap strat at some point if you don't mind, might give me a better understanding of it. I like the rush style of play so may have to get him if it's any good. Colony and Forge are getting a bit boring for me now.
Ill be on later today and ill show you
SWAT 79 wrote:
Tier 1: Decimus, Yap Yap, Forge, Colony
Tier 2: Atriox, Jerome, Arbitor, Serena, Shipmaster
Tier 3: Johnson, Kinsano
Tier 4: Anders, Cutter, Isabel
Same here.

But I'd probably switch Atriox and Colony.

Can I ask why you put Colony over the Ox?
SWAT 79 wrote:
Same here.

But I'd probably switch Atriox and Colony.

Can I ask why you put Colony over the Ox?
Yeah man, I think he has a more capable rush, and his leader powers are a little bit better at letting him just mass a ball of troops and push through the enemy (which is where the banished have the strongest advantage over UNSC). They're certainly comparable however.
SWAT 79 wrote:

It's pretty wild how bad Cutter is, I won't play with him anymore. He went from a consistently viable mid tier leader to one of the worst in the game, only better than Isabel.
Im undefeated with Cutter this season, the return curve with the typical mRine buy all the side bases spam, looks to imorove his late game imo
SWAT 79 wrote:

It's pretty wild how bad Cutter is, I won't play with him anymore. He went from a consistently viable mid tier leader to one of the worst in the game, only better than Isabel.
Im undefeated with Cutter this season, the return curve with the typical mRine buy all the side bases spam, looks to imorove his late game imo
I'm not sure what you're saying here. What are you doing differently than so many others who feel that Cutter is now on the lowest tier of leaders?
Yap yap 4 the win

This post has been hidden.

Jerome and Decimus shouldn't be on anyone's list until they're on par with the rest of the leaders.
SWAT 79 wrote:
SWAT 79 wrote:

I'm not sure what you're saying here. What are you doing differently than so many others who feel that Cutter is now on the lowest tier of leaders?
He probably rushes early
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2