Leader Rank List after patch?

OP iTzNoseyMold

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I really hope Serina doesn't get nerfed into oblivion because of how people can't see potential.
Cutter #1 fer dayyyzzz!!!!

oh wait I haven't played since season 3. Thanks for all the complaints about raid and ODST to kill my boooiiii.
Yeah Cutter got f*cked this patch royally was my main too and now it just feels like a disadvantage going him especially vs Banished. I would say Forge is in a good place but in all honesty I don't see him as being too OP if you micro the anvil and then just jump on him he dies fairly swiftly with Hellbringers and Grenade marines so far that's been my go to counter. If anything Banished are still strong as hell with the banshee play with the nerfs seeming doing f all to mass air rush. In fact I find that probably more annoying at the moment, well that and Serina, jesus that CC is annoying.
Yeah Cutter got f*cked this patch royally was my main too and now it just feels like a disadvantage going him especially vs Banished. I would say Forge is in a good place but in all honesty I don't see him as being too OP if you micro the anvil and then just jump on him he dies fairly swiftly with Hellbringers and Grenade marines so far that's been my go to counter. If anything Banished are still strong as hell with the banshee play with the nerfs seeming doing f all to mass air rush. In fact I find that probably more annoying at the moment, well that and Serina, jesus that CC is annoying.
Kept saying it's dumb to bring the one good UNSC leader down. They're had to be smarter way of dealing with Raid other than to just nerf it. I never really felt like the ODST demos were so out of hand. For me personally, it was my most effective way of dealing with all the shield garbage. I could be talking out my asshhhs, cause I haven't played since late June. Gawd I miss my Halo Wars.
I dunno:

1. Forge
2. Atriox
3. Jerome
4. Ship/Colony/cutter
5. Decimus/ maaaaaaaaaybe Ander's
6. everything else because you're way past getting played.
1: Sergeant Dude
2: Everyone else
SWAT 79 wrote:
After playing some more (and being ranked GOLD for this season, wtf?), Forge, Serina, and Ship are in a league of their own. Atriox, Arbiter, Decimus, Jerome and Colony are in the next tier, and then you have everyone else. I've been playing as Cutter since the game started, and I don't think he's ever been so useless. Multiple nerfs out of no where, for no reason, on a leader that wasn't even top tier? Very strange.
Anders is still bottom tier?
Yeah, I seem to think so. Though I haven't run into her yet or seen any effective strategies, so she could be mid tier.
We will see where things stand after the inevitable anvil round nerf. Pretty pointless to say until then. Kind of like how there was nothing debatable a month ago saying "Jerome is best!" When he came out.
1: Sergeant Dude
2: Everyone else
Sergeant Dude or Sergeant Bro?
  1. Serina
  2. Forge
  3. Jerome
  4. Irrelevant
  1. Serina
  2. Forge
  3. Jerome
  4. Irrelevant
Even ship is irrelevant?
Kept saying it's dumb to bring the one good UNSC leader down. They're had to be smarter way of dealing with Raid other than to just nerf it. I never really felt like the ODST demos were so out of hand. For me personally, it was my most effective way of dealing with all the shield garbage. I could be talking out my asshhhs, cause I haven't played since late June. Gawd I miss my Halo Wars.
We will see where things stand after the inevitable anvil round nerf. Pretty pointless to say until then. Kind of like how there was nothing debatable a month ago saying "Jerome is best!" When he came out.
Yeah it was pretty damn stupid to nerf cutter especially the drops as that was really his only saving feature in the late game especially compared to the shield turtles which although they say they've fixed I've found act awfully weird with some popping back up and others not whilst being attacked. I nearly lost my -Yoink- to an Atriox that kept getting his shields back up even when I was attacking them with all on purpose.
To Viper Skills, it may get nerfed I'd say probably 250% is a good mark, in all honesty I think most people just get annoyed as it catches you off guard but after playing forge a fair few times I kinda knew what was expected and pretty much beat him too it. You can actually JR Jerome rush his armory as I've seen most forge's follow BtC build pattern and start with the armory on the minibase this can serverly cripple them and then get the map control. I've done that a few times to get the win. So whilst I get he is strong I honestly wouldn't be that bothered if they just left him as he is not a popular opinion but I enjoy seeing and playing as UNSC and not just Atriox/Decimus wars as it's so boring to play vs Banished. I dunno slightly biased as I much prefer UNSC but I'm happy to see Serina/Forge/Jerome being used even if I am bitter as hell Cutter got wrecked.

Forgot to mention if anything I'm finding Forge more of a training schedule to practice micro'ing XD.
I'm sure Forge is super powerful now, but I literally have no idea how to use him effectively. Just been so long since I played as him...
I think Forge is the best right now but in 1v1 colony can beat the hog but in general forge can sit down and drink beer while waiting those hunters to get killed.

I also think that in 3v3: 3 Serinas against 3 forge, the serina team will win 10/10.

I think the only way you can win 'em is split screen play by cheating and looking your opponent's screen. Those were times!
Poor Kinsano, she kinda just died after that one update.
I will say I went up against Three Serinas in 3 vs 3 last night, and they lost easily (my team was Serina, Isabel and Forge).
Hooooooooow is Serina top tier, let alone broken? I just don't see it. I believe her passive is a little too strong for how early it's available, her leader abilities are a touch too cost effective (Cryo + Seismic), and the Bison secondary ability could be toned down a bit. But other than that, I don't think she really has much going for her.

Forge, Jerome, and Shipy walk all over her, in my opinion. If I am missing something, please inform me, but I just don't see it.
Hooooooooow is Serina top tier, let alone broken? I just don't see it. I believe her passive is a little too strong for how early it's available, her leader abilities are a touch too cost effective (Cryo + Seismic), and the Bison secondary ability could be toned down a bit. But other than that, I don't think she really has much going for her.

Forge, Jerome, and Shipy walk all over her, in my opinion. If I am missing something, please inform me, but I just don't see it.
There is apparently a very broken mechanic about Serina that some have figured out yet are not sharing so its not abused. Hopefully it is fixed soon.

There is apparently a very broken mechanic about Serina that some have figured out yet are not sharing so its not abused. Hopefully it is fixed soon.
Bruh, what. I respect not wanting broken mechanics to be abused. Buuuuut how will it get fixed if it's never brought to light?!

Bruh, what. I respect not wanting broken mechanics to be abused. Buuuuut how will it get fixed if it's never brought to light?!
Just because its not being posted on here does not mean 343/CA isn't aware of it. Sounds like something slipped through is all that I gather.

And I don't know what it is before anyone asks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4