Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Leaders as NFL players/coaches

OP Haynesworth92

Decimus would be bill belichick as he is not a good loser, and he cheats using his siphon.
But he still is smarter than everyone else.
Warlord = Tom brady he is just invincible in the 4th quarter once he gets his siphon upgrade

Atriox would be green bay as he is old school and by the books when it comes to his team building.
The chosen would be Aaron Rodgers as he just drops bombs on people with his brute shot.

Jerome would be Russel Wilson, as he is elusive and he is hard catch once he gets his mantis.
The spartan drop is just the legion of boom (when it still existed rip)

The hunter captain would be Tyrone smith as no can get past him once he taunts.

Pavium would be andy reid as he is fat and looks like he lives in his moms basement.
Patrick maholmes is the lich vanguard as he wrecks people with his air raid.

The ship master would be Antonio brown as he tactical gatewayed out of oakland to new England.

Voridus would be Terrell suggs as he is a shell of his former self but he is still mean and finds ways to get
to the qb.

Arbiter would be Mike Tomlin as he gets pissed and likes to blitz. He also thinks he can still play even though he is technically dead.

Anders would be the Atalanta falcons: Has all the talent in the world, but can't get it done and chokes in the clutch.
Matt Ryan would be the retriever sentinel as he looks good on paper, but falls apart late in games (gets scared when he sees two reavers pff).

Forge would be the new york giants. He is the only one decimus fears, and his grizzlie drop is the nascar front of just tuck, osi uminora, and Jason Pierre paul.

I could do more but its my lunch break.

*Alright I have more:

Serina would be the Chicago bears, as at the start of every game every serina tells me what player we are rushing,
which means she understands the value of having an aggressive pass rush. Her ice cream truck would be the fridge for obvious
reasons.

Isabelle would be Jimmy Garapolo, kind of timid but is very smart with good strats and will eventual do well, but isn't there yet.

Cutter would be the Oakland raiders, understands that speed kills. Used to be a powerhouse back in the
day but those days are bit behind him.

Colony would be dallas: They run the football down your throat with Goliaths, and everyone hates losing to them.
They been struggling a bit ever since they got nerfed (rip Goliaths), but they may be on the up and up.

Yap Yap would be sean mcvay, brilliant out of the box strategies, but was like "please don't shoot me" in last years Superbowl.

Johnson would be marshawn lynch, I mean he can already bench press the spirit of autumn, and when he is dug in deep
no one can tackle him. His mantis pelican drop is like his 60 yard beast mode touchdown run vs the saints in the playoffs.

Albert Haynesworth would be the scarab. He likes to stomp on people and is very expensive, but he is hard to motivate and has
questionable pathing. He is unstoppable when he wants to play, but will give up on plays when he is nightingale smoked.
He currently needs a new shield(kidney), and some engineers (medical professionals). (Suh could also be the scarab)

These are great 😂 Hope to see more when you get a chance! Don't miss the chance to do one for Mr. Haynesworth! Would love to read one with Sgt. Johnson too.
tuhin94 wrote:
These are great 😂 Hope to see more when you get a chance! Don't miss the chance to do one for Mr. Haynesworth! Would love to read one with Sgt. Johnson too.
Johnson is hard cuz I would have to pick someone who reaches his beastliness. I get back to you on haynesworth though.
I could do more but its my lunch break.
I would kindly request that you extend your lunch break.
tuhin94 wrote:
Johnson is hard cuz I would have to pick someone who reaches his beastliness. I get back to you on haynesworth though.
Could Johnson be Marshawn Lynch? Or better said, could Marshawn Lynch be Johnson?
tuhin94 wrote:
Could Johnson be Marshawn Lynch? Or better said, could Marshawn Lynch be Johnson?
If cigars can be eaten or Skittles can be smoked, maybe?
tuhin94 wrote:
Definitely, that is perfect.
This made me chuckle.