Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Leaders in need of a buff.

OP iTzNoseyMold

We have some very interesting leaders that have very low usage. We need buffs to make Isabell, Kinsano, Arbiter and Johnson to be great,

i cant think of all of all the buffs but there is ONE that needs to be addressed. GIVE ISABELL AN UNIQUE UNIT! LET HER MAKE RED TEAM.

Kinsano buff her hog and hero.

Arbiter improve the phantom.

Johnson adjust his leader power tiers.

Suggestions?
I don't know if Red Team is good for Isabel. Unless they could be made early/mid game.
Just because something isn't super tough and powerful doesn't mean it deserves a buff. All units can't be on the same playing field! Phantoms are transport vehicles, not flying tanks.

Give Isabel all 3 hero spartans?

Do you even know what it means to have balance gameplay.

What Isabel needs is for here holograms to not be so obvious. That would make her more useful.
We have some very interesting leaders that have very low usage. We need buffs to make Isabell, Kinsano, Arbiter and Johnson to be great,

i cant think of all of all the buffs but there is ONE that needs to be addressed. GIVE ISABELL AN UNIQUE UNIT! LET HER MAKE RED TEAM.

Suggestions?
No on most of these. Kinsano definitely needs a buff because Flame Hogs are straight buttcheeks. Johnson needs a leader power adjustment.

I'm not sure it's a wise idea to give the leader that has Combat Salvage, Tank/Nightingale Shields and increased damage and cheap vehicle building 3 Spartans. Isabel is already hard to beat late game so I have no clue why she needs an improvement to that aspect of her game.

If anything she needs a Hologram buff to it's visibility so that you can't tell which is the real unit
I love Arbiter for early game rushes and late game team support. He can take down one unprepared enemy base 6:00 minutes into the start of the game, and his powers can support a stronger late game ally pretty well. When an ally rolls in their massive army to attack a strong base the Arbiter can drop in a few Elite Enforcers, stasis on defending troops, teleport in a few locusts and engineers, and then cloak it all!
I don't know if Red Team is good for Isabel. Unless they could be made early/mid game.
I'm thinking like Jeromes omega team.
I'm thinking like Jeromes omega team.
Don't think it would work. Isabel is fine late game with her tanks, she needs help for the first 7-8 minutes of the game.

Suggestions?
Cutter should kick the lazy Jerome out for Isabel to hire! Cutter needs his uniq.units more.
I do t want Isabel to have unique units cause I co wider her special upgrade for tanks and nightingal to be enough
arbiter as a leader is fine , I do t see the problem

Suggestions?
Isabel is fine
id like a fire hog buff too honestly
phantoms are beyond fine
johnson leader power is fine
In my opinion (don't diss it)

Cutter could use a huge buff. I'm looking at Halo Wars 1 gameplay and building Elephants and dropping ODSTs looks like a very adequate addition to Halo Wars 2 Cutter loadouts. Maybe upgrading the Marines to ODSTs? Swapping Jerome for a UNSC Elephant? Or maybe not including the Elephant rather that ODST squad from Operation Spearbreak?

Also Dropping more than a cluster of three squads... Halo Wars 1 you could spam the field with ODSTs but you had to have the resources for it. And ODSTs being unlocked more so mid to late game would be that balance.

Maybe giving Cutter a Mac Cannon.. or how about Air Level 4 upgrade? Anything to buff the Captain or else everyone will be stuck to enjoying a totally different Captain ;) (Captain Morgan)