Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Least favorite leader?

OP Ar15pitbull308

Who are your least favorite leaders

mine are Isabel and yap yap

isabel cause her powers suck and yap yap cause his hero(s) suck way too weak
Definitely Decimus for me, I only played him a handful of times and I find him boring
Ander's if you have her on your team in team war your going to lose. Unless you are champ 1700+ you don't play her correctly.
Decimus and atriox they are so annoying to fight because of their leader abilities.
High level Yap Yap players are extremely annoying.
Still Anders although I haven't played in a very long time.
Definitely a bit of an unpopular opinion, and a personal one, but Shipmaster. I just can't be bothered with teleporting, especially on Xbox.
Definitely a bit of an unpopular opinion, and a personal one, but Shipmaster. I just can't be bothered with teleporting, especially on Xbox.
Yeah shipmaster is an incel who only ever talks about politics. He needs to get a personality.
yap yap cause his hero(s) suck way too weak
No, they are not weak at all lol.
Atriox, because he is so powerful It's one of those if you can't beat them join them" things but I just don't like playing him because he is so damn good.
Not only does he have some of the best Offensive and defensive leader powers in the game his leader is also a one man army.
Jerome but only because he is already a hero for cutter so it makes it strange when I see two different jeromes on the same team or fighting each other, also his rocket gun just doesnt fit his character. I would of really liked if he started with a halo assault rifle or shotgun. His last upgrade could of been the rocket gun if he needed it for late game damage.
Yap Yap because of the pLeaSe DoNt ShOoT mE!
YapYap because I just can't play well with him. I don't like shipmaster very much either.