Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Legendary Achievements Not Unlocking

OP C0MMAND0 EL1TE

I'm posting this in the hopes this issue can be resolved soon. I completed the campaign on Legendary, solo. Which is nearly impossible with all the leader powers screwing me up every time I have a sizable force.

But I didn't unlock the achievement. My service record says I completed it on Legendary, when I look at each individual mission in the campaign section it says I've completed them all on Legendary, but no achievement unlock. Not even the Heroic achievement.

I really hope this gets fixed because I don't want to try doing it again, then find out it still didn't work.
I'm posting this in the hopes this issue can be resolved soon. I completed the campaign on Legendary, solo. Which is nearly impossible with all the leader powers screwing me up every time I have a sizable force.

But I didn't unlock the achievement. My service record says I completed it on Legendary, when I look at each individual mission in the campaign section it says I've completed them all on Legendary, but no achievement unlock. Not even the Heroic achievement.

I really hope this gets fixed because I don't want to try doing it again, then find out it still didn't work.
when this happened to my friend he just played the last mission again and it gave it to him, but when y other friend tried this method it didn't work for him so I would say give it a try and see what happens. hope this helped you out. good job on completing the campaign on legendary though!!

when this happened to my friend he just played the last mission again and it gave it to him, but when y other friend tried this method it didn't work for him so I would say give it a try and see what happens. hope this helped you out. good job on completing the campaign on legendary though!!
I'll give it a try, and thanks!

Even if it doesn't work the first time, try a couple more (annoying I know). I just needs to trigger Microsoft to unlock the achievement once. I had issues with it and the weekly/monthly ones. I just kept playing until one day they randomly popped.
Yeah, I just finished the game on heroic and hadn't noticed the game didn't give the heroic achievement until I started my legendary playthrough, at which point it unlocked. I'd try any mission in general.