Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Levels higher then 50 now!

OP Ruzylo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Looks like they jumped up the level cap finally. Went into a game with my friend level 52 and i am about 51. So thats interesting
Those obsessed with rank will be pleased
Is that the 16 gig update? :O
Its about time. Unfortunately I'm not that much into this game now. I still play it but only rarely. Still its good to see its finally getting the things its needed even if its nearly 10 months later
I'm not exactly obsessed with rank, but it's always fun to see those numbers go up
I'm not exactly obsessed with rank, but it's always fun to see those numbers go up
Agreed, those that are really into it will be even more happy though.

I wonder what the cap is?

Hopefully a good chunk. Especially if updates are gonna start slowing down. Kinda sad there is no new planned content, free or not
Weirdly, it says I'm both Level 52 and Level 75. Level 52 is on the home screen, but Level 75 when I try to play multiplayer. Couldn't find a match, though, which I chalk up to mean a lot of people are still updating.
Why not add CSR in game instead though, like Halo 5?
Ruzylo wrote:
Looks like they jumped up the level cap finally. Went into a game with my friend level 52 and i am about 51. So thats interesting
hey its been awhile ruzylo

The new cap is Rank 99. Since this cap is a new feature that is currently in the roll out phase, please report any issues you see around this to the Reddit post-update bug report thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloWars/comments/7aizhv/halo_wars_2_postupdate_bugs_and_issues_thread/
Finally wish I could play had surgery so I can't move much.
Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery, brother. I'll be playing far too much Wars this weekend so I'll win a few for ya.
L1am Wh1te wrote:
Why not add CSR in game instead though, like Halo 5?
CSR is in the game . The rank to me basically tells me how much time you invested in the game not your skill level. CSR is even hard to gauge a players skill level because for example before i had a teammate i would play with random players during placement matches 2v2 and go 6-4 say. So currently i am at platinum 5 but i get ranked against onyx/champion players. I tend to look at win percentage to gauge a players skill level .
I hope for a healthy and speedy recovery!
Well at least there's a payout for playing beyond seasons again, even if its only playtime correlated merit. It's another improvement for increasing time spent in the game.
I am 54. Why?
does anyone know the limit?
Like Moi! How far did they jump it to?

Am I allowed to guess... 152? haha!

That would be the best update ever!
How far do you think they jumped it?
Spoiler:
Show
Like Moi! How far did they jump it to?

Am I allowed to guess... 152? haha!