Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Levels higher then 50 now!

OP Ruzylo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Finally wish I could play had surgery so I can't move much.
Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery, brother. I'll be playing far too much Wars this weekend so I'll win a few for ya.
If you play Blitz use a Lockdown Scorpion for me or Brute Grenadier kill.
Ruzylo wrote:
I hope for a healthy and speedy recovery!
Thanks man, get to lvl 70 for me man! Hope you all having fun overall.
Ruzylo wrote:
Will do brother! Any good news on recovery? When your back add me and hmu. We’ll run some games
That's all fine and well but after all these months, waiting for a 16gb update to finish is not all that appealing.
Ruzylo wrote:
Ruzylo wrote:
Will do brother! Any good news on recovery? When your back add me and hmu. We’ll run some games
I'll be able to play in two weeks, we'll run some 2vs2. Kinda haven't doing my part playing with the forums lately but at least I'll have time to practice more Voridus. I heard he's gonna be patched soon.
Ruzylo wrote:
Ruzylo wrote:
I'll be able to play in two weeks, we'll run some 2vs2. Kinda haven't doing my part playing with the forums lately but at least I'll have time to practice more Voridus. I heard he's gonna be patched soon.
He's gonna be patched in the next day or so most likely and here's to hoping they dont nerf him into oblivion.

Good luck with the rest of your recovery, brother. I'm gonna need you to come back soon and win some more games cause you're sitting on 666 wins. Ominous :P
TheLoomx wrote:
Ruzylo wrote:
Ruzylo wrote:
He's gonna be patched in the next day or so most likely and here's to hoping they dont nerf him into oblivion.

Good luck with the rest of your recovery, brother. I'm gonna need you to come back soon and win some more games cause you're sitting on 666 wins. Ominous :P
That's probably why I got surgery, Banished aren't superstitious at all and the Flood is punishing me
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2