Skip to main content
Why do you need worms in a bunch of barriers? What do they do?
Colony has an ability that passively regenerates organic units. Having worms in the barriers means they can heal.
I'm thinking the same thing, why not have an energy shield barrier, the semi-circle one seen on many of the games even the first Halo Wars 1. The living wall seems... primitive.
Why the need to use worms and mass, when it can be done with reliable energy shielding.
JohnDang55 wrote:
I'm thinking the same thing, why not have an energy shield barrier, the semi-circle one seen on many of the games even the first Halo Wars 1. The living wall seems... primitive.
Why the need to use worms and mass, when it can be done with reliable energy shielding.
the living wall fits perfectly with the lekgolo lore as is.
I thought you were talking about Attack on Titan.
APMz 2 Hi wrote:
JohnDang55 wrote:
the living wall fits perfectly with the lekgolo lore as is.
It may be more fitting, but the thing is they have a much more advanced Covenant technology that's been proven time and time again.

Unless the reason why Living Wall is used is because its faster to deploy than setting up an energy shield wall.
Living wall feels like its trying too hard to fit the theme.

i mean, sure, colony can heal biological units. But the living wall is mostly just a giant caltrop with some worms inside it. The caltrop is the barrier, not the worms.
I think it could be a very useful tool. Lets see if when dropped it also gives vision to that section of the map. No more having your base caught off guard.
I don't care for the technicality of how primitive it is, but it does open the door to allow a UNSC leader this type of ability in the future.
JohnDang55 wrote:
Weren't those forerunner tech?
JohnDang55 wrote:
Anti-Vehicle BarrierNah its Covenant technology meaning the Banished would have this. This barrier is what I mean B the whole thread.
JohnDang55 wrote:
JohnDang55 wrote:
Anti-Vehicle BarrierNah its Covenant technology meaning the Banished would have this. This barrier is what I mean B the whole thread.
Ah those. I was thinking of the ones in the multiplayer of the first game that didn't let anything through.