This game could really use a system that lets players vote on a map before you play. I get really annoyed when I end up on sentry 3 times in a row.
This would be a welcome addition to the game, along with an option to pick your color.
It’s a shame that most votes would be “pick which poison goes down easier” I love the game but most maps are either over after dash to the center minis or turtles. The voting would just to make sure I don’t play on highway or fissures
THEWALL766 wrote:
It’s a shame that most votes would be “pick which poison goes down easier” I love the game but most maps are either over after dash to the center minis or turtles. The voting would just to make sure I don’t play on highway or fissures
I think it's all of the chokes on maps. You could randomly ping any spot on a map and more than likely you will land on a choke point. There are very few open parts of any map and even fewer open areas in places that matter.
never think about it, but I think it is fair for some modes... it needs some improvements on that matters indeed, like being able to play against legendary AI online, seeing the RANK of your friend list, select the map as you said, and I am sure quite few other small improvements.
i disagree with voting, because of Halo MCC.
When you give people the abilty to vote, they will continuosly vote for the same (most popular) map and you will typically miss out on the chance of variety that Random gives you.
That's my opion at least...
jalam wrote:
i disagree with voting, because of Halo MCC.
When you give people the abilty to vote, they will continuosly vote for the same (most popular) map and you will typically miss out on the chance of variety that Random gives you.
That's my opion at least...
Yeah it should be like reach where it gives you 3 randomly generated map options
At the very least I’d like the option to see the map before I choose my character personally
At the very least I’d like the option to see the map before I choose my character personally
I agree, some leaders are obsolete on some maps but then favorable on other maps
I think a veto system like in H3 would work a lot better. Gives you a random map, if people veto it, it goes to the next map in the rotation.
Agree with Kashikoi. Veto system sounds good.
iKashikoi wrote:
I think a veto system like in H3 would work a lot better. Gives you a random map, if people veto it, it goes to the next map in the rotation.
Agreed, I like the Veto system a lot better.

Agreed, I would definitely appreciate that.