Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Marines grenade throwing

OP BigBoo King TTV

How come when I hit Y with a group of marines only one squad will throw them at a time?

Was this intentional or a bug?
I hope it was intentional. Now your Marines don't all throw their nades at a single Grunt Squad. Now you can send a nade-a-piece to multiple targets.
This is awesome
Intentional. It was set to monocast in the last patch. works wonders at dealing with jackrabbits, ghosts, and Choppers
For next patch it would be nice to have warthogs monocast as well, def easier to micro.
It can be usefull when dealing with units but when doing buildings you have tap tap tap, never tried holding it though :o
Zemidek wrote:
It can be usefull when dealing with units but when doing buildings you have tap tap tap, never tried holding it though :o
Holding it doesn't make them all throw at once. I tried.
Zemidek wrote:
Might be a decent control addition.
A welcome change, to be sure. Allowing for the mentioned 'hold Y' ability wild be nice too.
Ooooooh so this is why I my marines don't blow up an outpost all at once....I'm so used to HW1 lol
Archaic wrote:
Zemidek wrote:
Might be a decent control addition.
definitely a nice addition, and thanks for clearing that up lol didn't get a chance try it myself.