OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
Maybe some buffs to Arbiters hero now that his COR has been properly nerfed?
If these changes bring Arbiter too far down, we will certainly be discussing buffs in other areas to bring him back up to a competitive level.
That would be a big negative for right now. Arbiter hero is one of the strongest in game. It would take some serious issues popping up with Arbiter before we would be willing to buff his hero unit.
I would like to see an update of showing players ranks at the end of a game when you see the stats at the end of every game, another update I would like is making Blitz be able to be played in custome games to get some competitive play/ tournaments going for that and explore the possibilities to make Blitz better and send good feedback to balance the game, and maybe to keep more players together in the same party have a big team battle of 4v4, yeah we might need bigger map for that maybe and maybe less population count max limit to make it more "competitive" or less of a mess? Another thing I think Spartans are weaker than the banish leaders in my opinion so maybe an upgrade to the Spartans? As for the new update I haven't played it yet but the updates looks good, would love to see the rank of players at the stats at the end of every game tho😀
Perhaps we’ll see less full pop air unit armies now. Especially in 3’s. It’d be nice to turtle more variety of units. I still think scarabs and condors need major damage increases, or at least faster veterancy rates would be welcome.
Could we see a fix to the floating grunts on the grunt rider's. Methane can do wonders, but levitation ehh, not so much
@ Postums Hi
What doe the armour type change mean for goliaths health as in what is the percentage nerf.
It's not a health nerf, just their resistance to certain damage types.
Thanks for clarifying this for me I was curious to know what the exact changes were.
Postums wrote:
@ Postums Hi
What doe the armour type change mean for goliaths health as in what is the percentage nerf.
There is no health nerf. They just now will take more damage from units that do more damage to their armor type and less damage from units that do less damage to their armor type.
Can you tell me what units will do more damage to them please Postums? My guess would be Scouts do more damage!
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
Postums wrote:
@ Postums Hi
There is no health nerf. They just now will take more damage from units that do more damage to their armor type and less damage from units that do less damage to their armor type.
Can you tell me what units will do more damage to them please Postums? My guess would be Scouts do more damage!
definitely scouts/counter rush units like the jackrabbit and chopper
lmao no his hero is so good and he is still very viable

the only heros they should be buffing is Johnson and colony
Nerf Anders Spartan hero Douglas he is pretty broken, has too much health
CRID2010 wrote:
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
Postums wrote:
@ Postums Hi
definitely scouts/counter rush units like the jackrabbit and chopper
yes so if you like to cheese you need shrapnel mine grunts to kill scouts while 6 goliaths aim main
How long does the hunter captains y ability debuff enemy armour for
I thought it debuffs enemy damage?
Yes, it reduces the taunted units' damage by 30%
Wrensi wrote:
Yes, it reduces the taunted units' damage by 30%
for how long though
Wrensi wrote:
for how long though
Oh, my bad. Base duration is 10 seconds and Upgraded is 15 seconds.
I had 2 rabbits chasing a half bar chopper and both rabbits couldn't kill the chopper( it took 3-4 shots to finally land a hit on the moving chopper) before it made it to the safety of a turret which btw was from the power cylinder on sentry to the main base. plz fix.
Great work 343, this patch is definitely a good one.
Just to throw in my 2 cents for future patches though, I would love to see some buffs come Serina and Voridius's way. They really fell to the bottom of the barrel which really sucks being a serina main. Some ideas I thought would really benefit her would be a buff to frost raven health and the addition of "frost" scorpions, seeing that she really doesn't have much vehicle muscle to match her icy playstyle except the bison. The most important thing though would be to possibly add mini seismic blasts to her ice barrier drop because she really doesn't have much shatter potential as it is. Thanks again though for the awesome work and love you've been putting into the game since release, keep it up!!
So now we have people abuseing forgehog and jackrabbits at the start of the game cause suddenly jackrabbits are better and staright away its already getting abused the hell out of.....
Got a network error whilst trying to download new patch, tried going in a game and I got kicked from it. Heard this is a problem for a couple of people, so I'm going to have to reinstall my game now to try get it to work?
Great patch guys liking it so far
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8