Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Microsoft should learn from Six Siege/Ubisoft

OP Divine950

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I’ve paid 45$ and now I should pay 6$ or 30$ for a season pass?
if I can’t play "Leader Kinsano" I’m not knowing the abilities how they work and strong/or not they are, I can watch YouTube videos but I can’t test it against the KI.

Any Player who plays with "Leader Kinsano" against me has an advantage.
This is a RTS game and anyway hard to balance, with a Paid DLC you give the owners more advantage for bucks.

I have nothing about a Paid Campaign or scenarios, but I am against a Paid Leader DLC in a RTS Multiplayer game.
You've not quite persuaded me here. You said yourself that you could just look it up.
You said yourself that you could just look it up.
There is a difference between look it up and play, in a RTS game with a Ranked mode you must know and get a feeling for all abilities.
Divine950 wrote:
You said yourself that you could just look it up.
There is a difference between look it up and play, in a RTS game with a Ranked mode you must know and get a feeling for all abilities.
If there is, it's a slight difference. I learned how to properly 1v1 in Halo Wars (1) by watching videos. I know how to counter Anders even if I don't play as her. This is not a very different scenario.
Divine950 wrote:
I’ve paid 45$ and now I should pay 6$ or 30$ for a season pass?
if I can’t play "Leader Kinsano" I’m not knowing the abilities how they work and strong/or not they are, I can watch YouTube videos but I can’t test it against the KI.
Any Player who plays with "Leader Kinsano" against me has an advantage.
This is a RTS game and anyway hard to balance, with a Paid DLC you give the owners more advantage for bucks.
I have nothing about a Paid Campaign or scenarios, but I am against a Paid Leader DLC in a RTS Multiplayer game.
I am opposite of you, I would rather want free campaign missions, prob cus I am a halo fanboy. But i do feel you, we should at least be able to play against them vs AI. If not I will do it the long way and look up the leader powers online (we have internet now wohoo). As you can tell I am not a fan of season passes, it is like they are selling half the game for the full price. I will only buy covenant heroes cus those are the ones i like. Unless they are poorly designed ofc.
Divine950 wrote:
I’ve paid 45$ and now I should pay 6$ or 30$ for a season pass?
if I can’t play "Leader Kinsano" I’m not knowing the abilities how they work and strong/or not they are, I can watch YouTube videos but I can’t test it against the KI.
Any Player who plays with "Leader Kinsano" against me has an advantage.
This is a RTS game and anyway hard to balance, with a Paid DLC you give the owners more advantage for bucks.
I have nothing about a Paid Campaign or scenarios, but I am against a Paid Leader DLC in a RTS Multiplayer game.
Totally understand what you mean :/
Divine950 wrote:
I’ve paid 45$ and now I should pay 6$ or 30$ for a season pass?
if I can’t play "Leader Kinsano" I’m not knowing the abilities how they work and strong/or not they are, I can watch YouTube videos but I can’t test it against the KI.
Any Player who plays with "Leader Kinsano" against me has an advantage.
This is a RTS game and anyway hard to balance, with a Paid DLC you give the owners more advantage for bucks.
I have nothing about a Paid Campaign or scenarios, but I am against a Paid Leader DLC in a RTS Multiplayer game.
A simple google search or YouTube vide will enlighten you in her abilities. But ulitmately like the other poster said, I'm not really buying your argument.

Ubisoft are one of the worst game devs out there to date. They makes games into pay to win atrocities, I sae a post recently about for honors system, where it would cost 100+ just to unlock some of the base game items,not to mention the two new waves of micro items.

No matter how much you play as a character or even against the aid,you won't get a feel for how they truly operate, because each leader can be played so many ways. The best way is to face them in mo, and it cost ls nothing for that.

all in al, I get that you don't like the fact you have to pay for kinsano, but as someone who bought the deluxe edition and got the season pass, but I don't personally agree with it.

The way 343 and creative assembly did the dlc system is really good, you can choose to buy the pass and get everything, or you can buy what you want. Ultimately the still still be updating the game for free, and adding new stuff
and to add to my original post, kinsano is in no way over powered, if anything she was made slightly weaker than the base hero's, in care that if she wasn't, the people who didn't buy her would scream pay to win
What are you on about. What a load. You learn from playing against. Like after a few matches you wouldn't know, smh.

Some people.
Divine950 wrote:
I’ve paid 45$ and now I should pay 6$ or 30$ for a season pass?
if I can’t play "Leader Kinsano" I’m not knowing the abilities how they work and strong/or not they are, I can watch YouTube videos but I can’t test it against the KI.
Any Player who plays with "Leader Kinsano" against me has an advantage.
This is a RTS game and anyway hard to balance, with a Paid DLC you give the owners more advantage for bucks.
I have nothing about a Paid Campaign or scenarios, but I am against a Paid Leader DLC in a RTS Multiplayer game.
A simple google search or YouTube vide will enlighten you in her abilities. But ulitmately like the other poster said, I'm not really buying your argument.

Ubisoft are one of the worst game devs out there to date. They makes games into pay to win atrocities, I sae a post recently about for honors system, where it would cost 100+ just to unlock some of the base game items,not to mention the two new waves of micro items.

No matter how much you play as a character or even against the aid,you won't get a feel for how they truly operate, because each leader can be played so many ways. The best way is to face them in mo, and it cost ls nothing for that.

all in al, I get that you don't like the fact you have to pay for kinsano, but as someone who bought the deluxe edition and got the season pass, but I don't personally agree with it.

The way 343 and creative assembly did the dlc system is really good, you can choose to buy the pass and get everything, or you can buy what you want. Ultimately the still still be updating the game for free, and adding new stuff
Most game companies now-a-days are terrible in their own right but the OP said Rainbow Six which is the one game that they are doing a great job with post-launch support.
Divine950 wrote:
I’ve paid 45$ and now I should pay 6$ or 30$ for a season pass?
if I can’t play "Leader Kinsano" I’m not knowing the abilities how they work and strong/or not they are, I can watch YouTube videos but I can’t test it against the KI.
Any Player who plays with "Leader Kinsano" against me has an advantage.
This is a RTS game and anyway hard to balance, with a Paid DLC you give the owners more advantage for bucks.
I have nothing about a Paid Campaign or scenarios, but I am against a Paid Leader DLC in a RTS Multiplayer game.
A simple google search or YouTube vide will enlighten you in her abilities. But ulitmately like the other poster said, I'm not really buying your argument.

Ubisoft are one of the worst game devs out there to date. They makes games into pay to win atrocities, I sae a post recently about for honors system, where it would cost 100+ just to unlock some of the base game items,not to mention the two new waves of micro items.

No matter how much you play as a character or even against the aid,you won't get a feel for how they truly operate, because each leader can be played so many ways. The best way is to face them in mo, and it cost ls nothing for that.

all in al, I get that you don't like the fact you have to pay for kinsano, but as someone who bought the deluxe edition and got the season pass, but I don't personally agree with it.

The way 343 and creative assembly did the dlc system is really good, you can choose to buy the pass and get everything, or you can buy what you want. Ultimately the still still be updating the game for free, and adding new stuff
updating for free? i thought all games did that lol, as for DLC system well, you either get half the game or pay extra to get full content nice just like all 2k17 games -_-
I suggest they make it so season pass holders get early access to new leaders, but eventually they unlock for every player.
stop being poor its $6 cant u skip a meal at mcdonalds?
Actually the rest of the Publisher's could learn a thing or 2 from 343i. Too often Publisher's stick to Map Packs, which separates the community.

Leaders do not give anyone an advantage over others. They are a preference
NxtDutch wrote:
Actually the rest of the Publisher's could learn a thing or 2 from 343i. Too often Publisher's stick to Map Packs, which separates the community.

Leaders do not give anyone an advantage over others. They are a preference
nice joke
I suggest they make it so season pass holders get early access to new leaders, but eventually they unlock for every player.
agree, but 343 want your money so yh this idea is gone
From my experience, Kinsano is only good for Flame Hogs. As a Banshee enthusiast, I always laugh when I face one because I know that there's not much that they can do to me lol.
Rigloa wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
Actually the rest of the Publisher's could learn a thing or 2 from 343i. Too often Publisher's stick to Map Packs, which separates the community.

Leaders do not give anyone an advantage over others. They are a preference
nice joke
It wasn't a joke. You clearly have a problem
NxtDutch wrote:
Actually the rest of the Publisher's could learn a thing or 2 from 343i. Too often Publisher's stick to Map Packs, which separates the community.

Leaders do not give anyone an advantage over others. They are a preference
The map packs have at least quality maps,compared to the maps 343 used in halo 5 which are terrible
NxtDutch wrote:
Actually the rest of the Publisher's could learn a thing or 2 from 343i. Too often Publisher's stick to Map Packs, which separates the community.

Leaders do not give anyone an advantage over others. They are a preference
The map packs have at least quality maps,compared to the maps 343 used in halo 5 which are terrible
Yeah, maps are always hit or miss in every game. I did not mind the maps in Halo 5, but none really stick out. I enjoy the maps in Halo Wars 2 very much
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2