Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

[Locked] Moderator censored reply that was relevant

OP AlelujahHaptism

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Any sort of issues with installation should be taken to the support forums, my guy. The crew over there will be able to aid and assist you.

I also believe there's already a thread devoted to this exact issue, if I'm not mistaken.
I don't think he was censored just moved to another post.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Don't post about moderator decisions, it's against forum rules.

Anyways, the reason why he was censored is because he was spamming every thread in the forums with comments on it not installing. Additionally, his main post wasn't written in a constructive manner, which is also against the rules.
He was clearly censored. He said he couldnt get it to install which is the issue I'm having if Xbox Support isnt lying about it. Xbox and 343 keep going back and forth saying its each others fault this is helping no one. Someone actually makes a relevant post and they move his comment? At least dont lie and make him seem wrong. He did more for me than support at this point.
If you look in the Support Forums, you see a thread with an official response from 343 saying the Xbox team is working on it.
Sure. We can pretend he only posted about that. It's not like his amount of spam is there for all to see.

Much innocent. Too victim.
To add to the above - in future if you have issues with forum moderation, PM a moderator. Public discussion of moderator decisions is not allowed