Could we get more Odsts like a leader but his focus his mainly infantry but with Odsts as his whole units ex odst drop from HW or an elite odst team that has snipers in it or rockets. But more Odsts plz
Any suggestion from any one else to make it better this was on the top of my head
If I had to guess who the next leader would be I would guess an ODST. Operation Spearbreaker is all about a squad of ODST's doing there thing, perfect time to introduce a new leader.
i wonder what new units there could be?
If I had to guess who the next leader would be I would guess an ODST. Operation Spearbreaker is all about a squad of ODST's doing there thing, perfect time to introduce a new leader.
I think it's time for them to introduce the ODST leader named "BreezyStarfish IX"....
AKA Muppet wrote:
I think it's time for them to introduce the ODST leader named "BreezyStarfish IX"....
I'm ready to drop 😎
AKA Muppet wrote:
I'm ready to drop 😎
Haha love it guys
But like one of his units could be a pelican drop ship one of his abilitys could be that 3pelicans come down drop off a few Odsts and a tank. But the Odsts could have medic too or something. Just thoughts