Most wanted changes

OP RockGENERATION

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
There are probably a lot of things that could use some balancing but what I think are the most important are:
1. The obvious one(Colony)
2. Voridus needs to actually be toned down a lot.
3. Pavium's mines needs to have a longer arm time so not to wipe out your army as easily as a click of the button during a fight. His ROF needs a bit less building damage. His leader might be a bit strong to but that's a maybe.
4. Serina seems a bit annoying sometimes but that could just be me
5. I think AV could use a slight buff

There are other things for sure, but just tweak those things right there, you have yourselves a more pleasant, fun, more fair and competitive game.
Outside of these changes, I'd like to see T3 tanks become useful again. They aren't cost effective when you can just build really fast Warthogs or invincible Marauders.
grizzlies certainly are useful
But not Wraiths :(
There are probably a lot of things that could use some balancing but what I think are the most important are:
3. Pavium's mines needs to have a longer arm time so not to wipe out your army as easily as a click of the button during a fight. His ROF needs a bit less building damage. His leader might be a bit strong to but that's a maybe.

There are other things for sure, but just tweak those things right there, you have yourselves a more pleasant, fun, more fair and competitive game.
Outside of these changes, I'd like to see T3 tanks become useful again. They aren't cost effective when you can just build really fast Warthogs or invincible Marauders.
Shshsh just focus on grizzlies

but but i want my baby wraiths to be gooders :(
I have an issue with units being able to go after units they can`t attack: For instance I was playing Banished vs Banished the other day & I sent my reavers to a battle & I think in that instance I accidentally sent them to attack a Scarab instead of moving near the battle; they began to travel to go attack the scarab; That should be fixed.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
iN8k wrote:
Define low rank?
Why does everyone want a damage buff to cyclops so badly? I know they desperately need a buff but why damage? They do good damage already and this would only skew it for other vehicles. Just buff their HP or make them resistant to vehicle fire. that's all they need to keep up with vehicles

I would say 25% HP increase for hunters/cyclops
5% damage resistance to vehicles
and an energy reduction to keep up with production of hogs.
Wtf no. 25%? Bye vehicles RIP. Only core vehicles are the problem tbh I just hate the ability to fast at 2:30.
Cyclops are supposed to wreck vehicles, they are the counter unit? You don't want them to win fights vs them? Because right now they lose to vehicles especially because they force you to spend energy while your opponent spends supplies only
Why does everyone want a damage buff to cyclops so badly? I know they desperately need a buff but why damage? They do good damage already and this would only skew it for other vehicles. Just buff their HP or make them resistant to vehicle fire. that's all they need to keep up with vehicles

Wtf no. 25%? Bye vehicles RIP. Only core vehicles are the problem tbh I just hate the ability to fast at 2:30.
Cyclops are supposed to wreck vehicles, they are the counter unit? You don't want them to win fights vs them? Because right now they lose to vehicles especially because they force you to spend energy while your opponent spends supplies only
Okay so marauders are anti infantry does that make them a counter to cyclops? Btw it's mostly cheaper to use 2 source of incomes. And right now core vehicles are the main problem so the buff or nerf should only effect them. If you buff cyclops/hunters that will effect all vehicles. Also I would hate to see core vehicles underperform again so I suggest to reduce the damage core vehicles do to AV. Also increase their build time but what is rediculous to me is why are warthogs cheaper then choppers?

agree, I think marauders are in a good spot now and the issue is cyclopes

Okay so marauders are anti infantry does that make them a counter to cyclops? Btw it's mostly cheaper to use 2 source of incomes. And right now core vehicles are the main problem so the buff or nerf should only effect them. If you buff cyclops/hunters that will effect all vehicles. Also I would hate to see core vehicles underperform again so I suggest to reduce the damage core vehicles do to AV. Also increase their build time but what is rediculous to me is why are warthogs cheaper then choppers?
Hunters dont have an issue at all with marauders as their health is the main factor while having fewer numbers unlike the Cyclopes which face great AoE disadvantages. I think increasing their pop by 1 while increasing their health and damage by 25% and change cost from 120/150 - 160/180 like Hunters or make cost about 25% more of original 120/150 for 150/190 but would not recommend 190 power as that is not cheap. I believe this will set them in line without really buffing them as they are still good AV. I would not mind a very small resistance to vehicular damage for all AV as well but very small buff like 5%.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4