Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Muddy mess mop up

OP UnggoysUnite

Anyone have any idea when the next balance patch is going to be? I can't wait for the mud butt monster(voridus) to be fixed! And other stuff too of course.

#diarrheagone #googone
Hoping this week! Give us notes 343!!!!!
Could be as soon as tomorrow if it's already in the works.
Did you hear about anything?
Did you hear about anything?
Just a gut feeling as in my experience a lot of Xbox patches, and games seem to periodically release on Tuesdays.
I really hope there is a patch Tuesday or at least this week.

#diarrheagone
I also hope in this patch for their to be a buff to wraiths, they aren't very good late game as compared to other things, also vultures need a slight buff in my opinion. They aren't worth it to train anymore, but it wouldn't hurt my feeling if they didn't add it in.

#diarreagone
#GooGone
I also hope in this patch for their to be a buff to wraiths, they aren't very good late game as compared to other things, also vultures need a slight buff in my opinion. They aren't worth it to train anymore, but it wouldn't hurt my feeling if they didn't add it in.

#diarreagone
#GooGone
I agree with that and even a slight buff to yap would be nice. But as long as Captain mud butt is toned down I think we will all be happy for a long time!
Any idea on when voridus is going to get nerfed finally? We've been putting up with him for over a month now.
Any idea on when voridus is going to get nerfed finally? We've been putting up with him for over a month now.
It has been so long I don't remember how good we had it without this toxic leader.
Lol I've only faces once in team battles for quite awhile
Although true that the mud butt captain doesn't appear very often, it still makes gameplay dull when he is there. Not being able to counter rush or grab a node is very annoying.
I wish they would give us heads up from time to time so we would know something! Even a pre patch note from a pre patch note would be appreciated!