[Locked] Multiplayer Beta – Official Bug Report Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 99
The Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Beta is live and will be running until June 20! During this time, we are looking to gather as much community feedback as possible. As this is a Beta, we’ll be using this Feedback thread is dedicated to collecting all of your bug reports. If you encounter any issues while playing, please report them in this thread.
If you are looking to download the Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Beta, you can use this link: aka.ms/HW2MPBeta
Thank you! We appreciate your help with improving Halo Wars 2.

6.15.2016 Update - 11AM PT
We’ve launched an update to the Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Beta that should resolve hitches when loading into the main menu and addresses the default language issue.

6.13.2016 Update - 9PM PT
The Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Beta is up and running! It is, of course, a “true beta,” with plenty of rough edges and a few players have reported a couple of issues, including one that doesn’t allow them into the main menu. We’re still working to isolate what those specific causes are, and the age-old ten-second power recycle seems to fix the problem for some players, however some have also reported that waiting for approximately 4 minutes at the Beta introduction screen or main menu screen before hitting A/Menu Button has resolved the issue for them. Stay tuned for more on the Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Beta!

6.13.2016 Update - 4PM PT
If your Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Beta is in Spanish, please change your Xbox One's language to English. You can read more on changing your Language and location, by visiting this link. To make this change on your console, go to 'Settings' -> 'System' -> 'Language & location' and set 'Language' to English.
Where do I go to join the beta?
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Halo-Wars-2-Open-Beta/e78a873e-1ade-48da-9d66-6474751895c1?Purchase=full&lc=1033
I also provided an Xbox One Download Tutorial Forum if you can't find it on the Xbox One.
I cant find it on the new dashboard... I tyoed in halo wars 2 and halo wars 2 open beta.
jsbbhall wrote:
I cant find it on the new dashboard... I tyoed in halo wars 2 and halo wars 2 open beta.
If you typed that in on the Xbox One Store then it should come up.
what about Windows 10? Is the beta coming too?
I assume it is with "Xbox Play Anywhere"
With the new update, it shows up as legdrop in the store. Still not able to install it though, even after getting it on smart glass and even pinning it.
what about Windows 10? Is the beta coming too?
I was hoping for this as well.. ..guess I'm disappointed again.
i can confirm that, got mine downloading as well
its in spanish for me and it craches in the what seems so a tutorial video
why is it in spanish ??? i live in sweden and what this beta in english PLS
It's been downloading for half an hour and only at 25%.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I'm only at 10 percent. and downloading for the last 45 minutes
Looks like 343's servers are getting hammered by downloads
why is it in spanish ??? i live in sweden and what this beta in english PLS
Why do you have it in spannish and me that I live in Spain have it in english? I recognize that's a little funny xD
its all in spanish for me, and i live in the netherlands.
English but won't find a match.
I am also getting the legdrop issue mentioned above. I've tried downloading it from everywhere, and it always links back to -Yoinking!- legdrop.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 99