OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 99
My Halo Wars 2 Beta is also in spanish which can't be changed anywhere, the beta reboots after trying to skip the tutorail and freezes on the halo wars 2 logo.
After restarting the console the game freezes before it gets to main menu.
I have it downloaded and it won't let me play it it's stuck on a PRESS A TO CONTINUE screen 😅😅😅
Getting my 4th game freeze on the logo so far.
just played my first !!!! controls a quite similar too HW. but there is no hot key too my hero :/. and yes it was in spanish !! get an english patch pls asp.
just played my first !!!! controls a quite similar too HW. but there is no hot key too my hero :/. and yes it was in spanish !! get an english patch pls asp.
You lucky person, I can't get past after you press the start button
Well I'm at 16%, so hopefully it works when it gets to 100%.
Crashes past the menu screen everytime.
Stuck on 0% downloading for 5-10 minutes now and I have 200Mb download speed.

Has it literally just launched (and therefore high demand on servers perhaps?)

Edit: OK, it's started now :)
D Domino1 wrote:
its all in spanish for me, and i live in the netherlands.
South american spannish or real spannish?
I live in finland and i think its in portuguese, i cant understand -Yoink-. #TILT
I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR PRAISE BUT HOLY FARTSICKLE IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ][ASDOJGIAPSGOQE. HALO WARS 2 BETA LETS GOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 343 Industries....I love you guys
You lucky person, I can't get past after you press the start button
Yeah that -Yoinking!- hotkey to brute chief is missing, so annoying. Also i cant get vortex to work, t should work from Y but nothing happens. Maybe i could figure it out if the game was in english and not portguese 😑
I get black screen after i press continue the music is playing but no picture
I'm having some issues having the game load up. It'll start loading and once I press start and the tutorial video loads up, my game just freezes. Not sure if its just me or if there are any other users out there with the same issue.

Edit; attempting to skip the tutorial video seems to be a quick fix for this issue although I've encountered another issue while attempting to start my second game. So far I've been waiting for 5 minutes while the "waiting for players..." notification is on my screen.
I have the new Xbox preview dashboard and the Halo 2 beta shows up as Legdrop for me (it didn't show up in the search bar). It started to download but stopped at 71%, and has been like that for 20-25 minutes. What now?
the brute cheif is so cool, how he pulls them in
Serious hitching at the beginning of the tutorial cinematic, when the first combat between infantry begins
For those who's download is slow, turn your Xbox off then on again. Don't hold the button but just tap it. Went from 1% every 10 min to 5% every 5 min

tho, I can't get past the press start screen. I press start and the next screen starts but then freezes. Tried turning the Xbox off both ways same issue.
My game seems to freeze up when I press start on the title screen. I've tried closing the app and restarting, I've tried signing out of my profile and signing back in, I've even tried powering off the xbox and unplugging the power for 30 seconds. Still no luck. Anyone else having the same problem? Any ideas of what I need to do to fix this and move past it?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/game-freezes-when-pressingstart-at-the-titlescreen/a2d659e9-3ca6-4c0b-a681-7daccae798ce/posts
I was having the same problems with crashing multiple times. I finally tried to just let it sit and pan through the set camera angles a couple times when its just showing the Spartan, tank and hogs. Then I pressed start and it worked finally. Maybe it just needs a minute or two to warm up once it gets to the title screen.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 99