so some things i noticed,
1, when trying to upgrade anything the boxes glitch a little and become unresponsive
2. trying to target specific enemies is very difficult, especially the drones around domination points. as well as leader powers would lag often even with good connection
3. a timer could help tremendously, just when somethings highlighted and updating knowing how many minutes/ seconds until completion would be nice
4. obvious start up issue, loading would freeze unless i spammed the B button to bypass the intro cut scene
5. again targeting issue, not only enemies but objects ie. trying to pick up resources and trying to capture bases when any slight mistake was made it would reset entire progress bar? a little frustrating honestly.
6. the zoom was not really adjustable at all. really awkward when you'd have a large group of enemies during attacks.
7. lastly, from time to time on the loading screen to start a match i would get stuck in some sort of limbo and not be able to join the session but the game would progress with me stuck with a blue "waiting for players to join" page when the rest of the players would be connected and playing and i could watch the match but not play.
1. at first it was a little overwhelming but after just one or two games it was easy to control and slowly develop better game strats.
2. once i got the hang of it there was never a dull moment, things got dry playing the same map with the same game type with the same goals each game but its a beta.
but at the same time trying to build up an army was pretty fun, i hope the game has some sort of water levels, with boats and bridges and such.
3. i really like the ranking system brought over from halo 5. nice touch.
4. visually great! sometimes connections and some flaws i know will be fixed by the release will be fixed but when it was smooth i really enjoyed the visuals. the first halo wars had great visuals as well.
5. im not much of a fan of this type of game for competitive play, but for a campaign and a handful of online experiences or a co-op campaign sounds great! good work so far and i hope the full game is better than what i feel its going to be!
6. oh and one last note for players who wanted the gold packs for halo 5, it was a little disappointing to only get standard gold packs. completion of 10 games and a rank i had hoped for maybe and emblem or something to show i did the beta but whatever just saying it would be nice, not trying to be "that guy"