5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 99
List of bugs that I have encountered:
1) Took multiple tries to get through to the menu and starting tutorial
2) Hard to control units, don't listen to some commands given
3) Can't play with friends (don't know if this is intentional or not)
4) Game freezes every time I play a match

I hope I'm not the only one encountering these 4 so that 343 can look into this and fix it

This post has been hidden.

I've gotten past the menu finally. The tutorial crashed a few times but skipping works fine. Can not find a match due to losing connection to servers constantly. My connection is fine and is any one else having problems connecting?
-The Byran
I mostly encountered full on freezes during the transition from the main menu prompt to press the start button to the tutorial cinematic.
had some issue in the beginning, loading main menu, constant syncing loading.
as for actual gameplay (for me) very true to the original, some model meshes look odd, some animations don't play/broken. also there are some little things that bother me but aren't really bug problems.
Tried all the solutions but still cant pass the "thank you for your participation" screen
cant get past start screen without resetting or crashing
I feel like Domination games are way too short, most of the time when you're kinda done building an actual army the game is already over because one of the teams has run out of credits
When i started the game beta and continuous to try play the tutorial video the game is frozen and i try download 3 times but still the problem
For the screen freezing after hitting start, hit b as fast and as much as you can. That's how I've gotten past it. Hopes this helps! Disclaimer, not always 100% more like 75%
Edit- or unplug your controller at the screen. That's working too now and then.
I couldn't even load up the beta. It kept freezing on me
so some things i noticed,
1, when trying to upgrade anything the boxes glitch a little and become unresponsive
2. trying to target specific enemies is very difficult, especially the drones around domination points. as well as leader powers would lag often even with good connection
3. a timer could help tremendously, just when somethings highlighted and updating knowing how many minutes/ seconds until completion would be nice
4. obvious start up issue, loading would freeze unless i spammed the B button to bypass the intro cut scene
5. again targeting issue, not only enemies but objects ie. trying to pick up resources and trying to capture bases when any slight mistake was made it would reset entire progress bar? a little frustrating honestly.
6. the zoom was not really adjustable at all. really awkward when you'd have a large group of enemies during attacks.
7. lastly, from time to time on the loading screen to start a match i would get stuck in some sort of limbo and not be able to join the session but the game would progress with me stuck with a blue "waiting for players to join" page when the rest of the players would be connected and playing and i could watch the match but not play.

good notes
1. at first it was a little overwhelming but after just one or two games it was easy to control and slowly develop better game strats.
2. once i got the hang of it there was never a dull moment, things got dry playing the same map with the same game type with the same goals each game but its a beta.
but at the same time trying to build up an army was pretty fun, i hope the game has some sort of water levels, with boats and bridges and such.
3. i really like the ranking system brought over from halo 5. nice touch.
4. visually great! sometimes connections and some flaws i know will be fixed by the release will be fixed but when it was smooth i really enjoyed the visuals. the first halo wars had great visuals as well.
5. im not much of a fan of this type of game for competitive play, but for a campaign and a handful of online experiences or a co-op campaign sounds great! good work so far and i hope the full game is better than what i feel its going to be!
6. oh and one last note for players who wanted the gold packs for halo 5, it was a little disappointing to only get standard gold packs. completion of 10 games and a rank i had hoped for maybe and emblem or something to show i did the beta but whatever just saying it would be nice, not trying to be "that guy"
I couldn't even load up the beta. It kept freezing on me
from the "push start" page, just spam the B button right as you press start.
When i started the game beta and continuous to try play the tutorial video the game is frozen and i try download 3 times but still the problem
from the "push start" page, just spam the B button right as you press start.
i cant start a game it jsu tkeeps freezing
Can't Even get past the loading screen. Cleared player data and reserved space at least 20 times and re-installed. Keeps freezing every time. There is know way this game is even Beta. At least Beta Is playable to a point. Should have waited 343
Can't even get into the game! Still on the "thank you for participation" screen! Please help!
Tried all the solutions but still cant pass the "thank you for your participation" screen
I have the same problem
Game seems like it's gonna be great I know there's a long way to go but so far -

Iv played 3 games and 2 of them just randomly ended halfway through the battle ? Both times it said defeat but then on the scoreboard at the end it said my team was victorious

the UNSC bases do need more colour in them to stand out more

jump to hero button would be good incase he gets lost in battle

Nothing more Iv noticed so far, people complaining about it "crashing" on the main screen it isn't crashed just wait a minute or a few and it will load up its an 8 month early beta release its hardly gonna work perfect
ROYSTAGE wrote:
I feel like Domination games are way too short, most of the time when you're kinda done building an actual army the game is already over because one of the teams has run out of credits
Yeah each team definitely needs to start with a lot more tickets so that the game mode lasts much longer you finally start building a great army and the game is over lol

also a small problem if you cancel or destruct one of your own buildings you get the "our base is under attack" etc but it's not and can be confusing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 99