1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 99
Soo the game is downloaded! Have one bug report! :) So far there seems to be a lot of freezing around the main menu when I start hearing mysic and it tells me to press start! Also I got through it once and then it froze instanty as well. Once after pressing "A" for the thank you I kept gearing the music but the screen went black. I'll try to report as much as possible!
I was having the same problems with crashing multiple times. I finally tried to just let it sit and pan through the set camera angles a couple times when its just showing the Spartan, tank and hogs. Then I pressed start and it worked finally. Maybe it just needs a minute or two to warm up once it gets to the title screen.
Trying this now

edit: worked!
My game defaults to spanish and i cant change it. i dont even speak spanish...
It looks great guys, very exciting! But everything is in Spanish and I don't understand a word of it whatsoever. Also, the game froze after about of 10 minutes in a game.
D Domino1 wrote:
its all in spanish for me, and i live in the netherlands.
South american spannish or real spannish?
Haha, I don't speak a word Spanish so I'd honestly have no way of knowing the difference between either
Horrible way to start the beta. I load the game, I press start then it reloads to the title screen, black screen for five minutes then the title screen shows, press start the game crashes. Fix that or how am I supposed to play & give feedback.
Mathy wrote:
D Domino1 wrote:
Haha, I don't speak a word Spanish so I'd honestly have no way of knowing the difference between either
I solved it! change your xbox language to english. it works for me. the game defaults to spanish when you have a non registered language i believe
Ph177up702 wrote:
Horrible way to start the beta. I load the game, I press start then it reloads to the title screen, black screen for five minutes then the title screen shows, press start the game crashes. Fix that or how am I supposed to play & give feedback.
Mine works if i log in before pressing start
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I keep getting a black screen or a freez when the game asks to press the start button how do i fix this??
koolin wrote:
Lots of work needed for this game clearly. Good to you guys for putting it out early.

Number of UI related items which I am sure this is no where near final, it better not be
  • mini map is too big
  • bottom location of information is too much, pop, currency, energy should be at the top along with mini map
  • no feedback when selecting a move location on the map
  • no building progress on base slots
  • build marines from main base???
  • population count of marines is 3 and hogs is 5??? and we have a total pop start of 60 - this is worse than HW1
  • Bases look too much of the same, not enough team color to them
  • Base slots too hard to tell apart, supply pads look terrible
I am deeply concerned that Dan Ayoub is involved in this project. After the failure of leadership and ownership of MCC I find it amazing that you put him front end center for another farmed out project. This is not meant as a person attack on Dan but all I can say is I have no trust in his ability to properly execute a project successfully and him given this leadership of HW2 is an indication that 343 nor Microsoft sees this as a high priority project that they want to succeed.
pretty much all of this ^^^
Downloaded successfully. Started up and it said the software has been updated. Game restarted, I get to the start screen, hit start and the game freezes with a faint Halo Wars 2 logo in the background. Tried restarting and a hard boot on the console with the same result.
Downloaded successfully. Started up and it said the software has been updated. Game restarted, I get to the start screen, hit start and the game freezes with a faint Halo Wars 2 logo in the background. Tried restarting and a hard boot on the console with the same result.
Exact same here. The one time I got past the video, I tried to matchmake and it said it couldn't connect to online services...
Game in Spanish???

To fix this issue, change the language on your console to English. This worked for me and a friend.

~ Legacy
Loads up but want play
Mathy wrote:
D Domino1 wrote:
Try changing the language in your console settings to your language.
Soo the game is downloaded! Have one bug report! :) So far there seems to be a lot of freezing around the main menu when I start hearing mysic and it tells me to press start! Also I got through it once and then it froze instanty as well. Once after pressing "A" for the thank you I kept gearing the music but the screen went black. I'll try to report as much as possible!
same here had to download from xbox live I have the new dashboard update will not start at all
My Halo wars 2 beta is in spanish for some reason, I don´t speak spanish so it´s kind of hard to play XD please help!
I was having the same problems with crashing multiple times. I finally tried to just let it sit and pan through the set camera angles a couple times when its just showing the Spartan, tank and hogs. Then I pressed start and it worked finally. Maybe it just needs a minute or two to warm up once it gets to the title screen.
Trying this now

edit: worked!
mine just goes to screen with a B skip
Same problems as everyone else with the UI and main menu. Got into a match but then it froze said "waiting for players". Solution for me is to let the game warm up by watching the background for a minute. Also when in a match I select a commander but it doesn't let me switch, even though there's the second option to "confirm commander". I know this is an early release but this is the buggiest game I've played in a very long time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 99