2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 99
This is just a problem that may not effect the full game on release but, during the beta I have encountered people who will start a game and then as soon as the match starts they leave causing everyone to lose one of the only 10 playable matches they get. I have yet to be able to play a game on the beta and would greatly like to enjoy a decent experience of the game before I go get the game on release.
I have noticed in what few games I have played so far, there seems to be a issue with the animations and/or the effects(explosions, light flashes, etc) of bullets, plasma, and even sometimes the ODST drops and Mac blasts when there is a large scale battle happening on screen. These effects do not seem to be rendering at all, but the units health still goes down.
This is just a problem that may not effect the full game on release but, during the beta I have encountered people who will start a game and then as soon as the match starts they leave causing everyone to lose one of the only 10 playable matches they get. I have yet to be able to play a game on the beta and would greatly like to enjoy a decent experience of the game before I go get the game on release.
This was very prevalent in the first Halo Wars. It's the whole "perfect game" mentality
My game won't start. After pressing the start button to open the menu my game sits on the "Downloading the latest game configuration data..." screen. Does this just take a really long time the first time starting it up, or am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else had this problem?
yeah it should be a few secs, prob is if u tap any button game crashes, dont follow what gams says or it will crash. BETA is not up to scratch for testing 343 need to sort there betA DEVS out. bigg let done. any game that has had beta wont work on start see a big loss in sold units 343 should know better 0/10 shame :(
Sometimes when entering a game a window pops-up saying "Waiting for player", but I can see my teammate moving on the radar.
It's been downloading for half an hour and only at 25%.
Anyone else experiencing this?
there re alot of people downloading the beta so the servers wont be the best, itll download eventually
Game just freezes early in a match
Sol Diablo wrote:
This was very prevalent in the first Halo Wars. It's the whole "perfect game" mentality
So does that mean simply there is a large group of people out there purposely trying to ruin the beta experience?
4/5 of the time when I launch the beta, it freezes during the tutorial before I can skip it. When I finally do get in a game, I only last for about 5 minutes until my game freezes. I'm hearing other people have this problem as well.
Whenever i press "B" to skip the tutorial video at the main menu my game sometimes freezes completely.
the game goes blank as soon as I leave the start screen
Sol Diablo wrote:
So does that mean simply there is a large group of people out there purposely trying to ruin the beta experience?
Im sure this has to do with my problem of freezing, people aren't quitting, their games are freezing.
I can't even play the beta the video keeps freezing is there anyway to fix this I've already uninstalled and reinstalled it once if anyone has a fix to this that'd be great
I keep freezing at the beta disclaimer screen
Guys, wait a few seconds before you press start. Let the pans change a few times and then press start. Someone else recommended this earlier in the thread and it's worked for me thus far.

As a bug report I've encountered another problem. A friend and myself just played another game and we won due to the enemy team lagging out, disconnecting or quitting. The issue came post game when my level was dropped. I should add that I'm qualified and it deranked me...for winning...
Sol Diablo wrote:
nah beta not up to scratch. basicly the did not test it to save money just left that too us. ps 343 new about loss of play due to multiyplayer issuies just done nothing about it :(
First game instant victory, second game: I'm the only player on the Waiting for players screen
It took me 9 tries just for the game to load properly.
I can´t start the game, and i desinstall and instal again and nothing happen. Anyone happen the same??
I can't even play the beta the video keeps freezing is there anyway to fix this I've already uninstalled and reinstalled it once if anyone has a fix to this that'd be great
Just keep restarting and trying again. It took me several tries.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 99