2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 99
I can't get past a screen that says "Downloading the latest game configuration data". 10 minutes of that so far
I can´t start the game, and i desinstall and instal again and nothing happen. Anyone happen the same??
Keep restarting and trying again. It just started working for me.
It says waiting for players but the enemy team is capturing al the points what do i do
At points I can see enemy units where none of mine are, ie dark zone I see infantry units. Glitching drop and orbital weapon animations. Crash if I try to skip the tutorial. Players being dropped from. Matches. And tight goupings of units begin to clump together more if left there. Just what I've experienced so far
Vans wrote:
I can't get past a screen that says "Downloading the latest game configuration data". 10 minutes of that so far
Restart the game manually.
Sol Diablo wrote:
This is just a problem that may not effect the full game on release but, during the beta I have encountered people who will start a game and then as soon as the match starts they leave causing everyone to lose one of the only 10 playable matches they get. I have yet to be able to play a game on the beta and would greatly like to enjoy a decent experience of the game before I go get the game on release.
This was very prevalent in the first Halo Wars. It's the whole "perfect game" mentality
So does that mean simply there is a large group of people out there purposely trying to ruin the beta experience?
how can you ruin a beta when the beta release was not tested ( if they did they would of seen crash start issuie ) just not up to scratch for release yet .
Same here, I cannot get past the first second of the Cinematic with "Halo Wars 2" on the screen after the start screen.
The beta freezes at the main loading screen. Whilst in game it freezes. When selecting the only game mode it freezes.
Won't let me get passed the main menu. Freezes at the logo
Both my son and i as well as a number of his friends have downloaded the Beta however, none of us can actually play it, does not allow us to start the game once it has loaded to the start menu
Game keeps on freezing cant get into a match at all .it doesn't freeze at all if im offline or signed out. i hope they at least fix this because i really want to play the beta i hope they extend it because alot of us havent even been able to play the beta yet.
usually have to restart the game 4 or 5 times to get to the game selection, usually freezes in the opening video or after the video is done or I skip it sometimes gives me just a black screen with the music playing.
I found a bug where if you go into the controller options on the main menu and you back out of it, the text at the bottom is in a foreign language. But if you back out of the options, and come back to the options, it'll change the language back to English.
I can't even get past the main menu - it just crashes.
I can´t start the game, and i desinstall and instal again and nothing happen. Anyone happen the same??
Keep restarting and trying again. It just started working for me.
you can A. keep closeing game to hope it works. very annouging. B. unistall then install but wont help as ya be back at A again. C. just dont waste your time trying an play something worth your time. D. run away from beta a few days hope the fix crashing (as game/programing is to blame) an try again. beta not upto scratch for testing. ps been gaming and programin since 1979 have idear wats going on, tut tut 343
I told my units to go to the enemy base but they couldn't figure out how to get there.
They just walked a straight line to it and got stuck on an obstacle.

I want normal snipers. I don't know why you felt the need to make them look like some kind of new Spartan with a sniper cannon. The Spartans look less special and bad -Yoink- with cyclopes and armored snipers around.
Freezes everytime I press start in the opening of the game.
Downloaded the game started it up and it freezes Everytime I press the start button to play the game.
when you load up to the main menu press start wait 1 second and spam the B button it will take a couple tries
Freeze, Freeze, Freeze, mhhm did i forgot something? oh yeah Freeze, common how can i test if the game stops working

this is more like a pre alpha then a beta
The beta is virtually unplayable for me. I've managed to get 2 games in, a third crashed near the end, and just getting to the main menu has taken 8 crashes to get to. -.-
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 99