After the first hour of playing I'm not a fan at all of what they have done. There is no feel at all of halo wars. Very poorly done so farApoll0 wrote:pretty much all of this ^^^koolin wrote:Lots of work needed for this game clearly. Good to you guys for putting it out early.
Number of UI related items which I am sure this is no where near final, it better not be
I am deeply concerned that Dan Ayoub is involved in this project. After the failure of leadership and ownership of MCC I find it amazing that you put him front end center for another farmed out project. This is not meant as a person attack on Dan but all I can say is I have no trust in his ability to properly execute a project successfully and him given this leadership of HW2 is an indication that 343 nor Microsoft sees this as a high priority project that they want to succeed.
- mini map is too big
- bottom location of information is too much, pop, currency, energy should be at the top along with mini map
- no feedback when selecting a move location on the map
- no building progress on base slots
- build marines from main base???
- population count of marines is 3 and hogs is 5??? and we have a total pop start of 60 - this is worse than HW1
- Bases look too much of the same, not enough team color to them
- Base slots too hard to tell apart, supply pads look terrible
[Locked] Multiplayer Beta – Official Bug Report Thread
OP Forum Team