2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. 66
  7. 67
  8. ...
  9. 99
Even after the update I still remain "waiting for players" after the game has started until it ends.
So in terms of bugs the only two I've noticed so far are A.) firing lines are a little off and B.) sometimes units won't move when I order them to. Of course there were the issues with loading into the game but that has already been fixed but I also never had that problem, just my friends did.

First things first... When order my troops, especially the UNSC Warthog to fire on an enemy, they will obviously shoot & damaged it but sometimes the animations of the bullets won't actually be going to the target but instead way off to the left. Only have had this happen a few times but each time it has happened when ground units try to attack air units.

And lastly in regards to the units not moving when told to is exactly that. Sometimes I will order them to move & they'll just stand there. However, if I order them again then they'll go.

Overall everything is off to a good start & I can't wait to see the final product! Keep it up!
Game started. Joined game. 5 min in and still have a bar across screen saying waiting for players. The other players all seem to be doing well and are capturing points. I'm just stuck not able to anything.
I'm on the preview builds. Get to main menu. Press the Menu button, it loads the Halo Wars 2 with the Spacey background and immediately freezes. I've had this happen 4 times.

I hit B twice upon pressing Menu to skip the tutorial and it went to the Find Match screen. But there are no other controls to click. Reset the game.

Just tried it again and NONE of the text on Find Match even loads. This is HORRIBLE!

I'm on latest Preview build btw.
I'm in the middle of my 9th placement game, so close to winning and it's frozen on a battle. The music is still playing like normal battle, and the bullet noise is still happening so I'm trying to wait until we've "won" in hopes that I get credited for it.
I'm in the middle of my 9th placement game, so close to winning and it's frozen on a battle. The music is still playing like normal battle, and the bullet noise is still happening so I'm trying to wait until we've "won" in hopes that I get credited for it.
UPDATE: didn't get credit for the match
after i did the update, now it wont play. freezes at the start menu. this is aggravating to say the least!!! -_-

after 3 restarts, it works lets see if the game play does.
Please fix the Flare on the mini map. It's way too small, makes no sound, and is not noticeable at all unless you are looking for it before hand.
I have encountered some in-game bugs such as some map textures glitching out when quickly snapping between bases.I also have seen some of of my units performing their running animation when not actually moving. This one is the biggest of all but when i engage in battles most of the animations for attacks do not play, and the only thing that tells me my units are attacking is the enemy units health bars being depleted.
i really hate that players leave when the match begins -_-
Can't wait to try this out!
list of Issues that needs to be resolve

• When pressing the "right stick" to "alert your teammates" needs to be fix by being more "noticeable its too white and unclear maybe with a color and noticeable sound".
  • Show your "teammates cursor" "by being more noticeable with a friendly color because i cant see my teammate cursor on the map when he/she trying to show me something."
  • The special "Y" ability shows lack of advertise. It doesn't show as an option to press.
  • When using the special "Y" ability its hard to tell if you use it or not like what i mean is its hard to tell on the battlefield. it shows lack of visual and audio as well.
  • What happen to the "Base & Units percentage" when it show how long things going to be done (that needs to come back).
  • The UNITS POPULATION takes up a lot of population its crazy high. 60 population limit total is fine it doesn't matter to me it just needs to decrease the population count on units just down by a little.
the units need to be attack move, not just move and do nothing. make it like real troop movements. and there needs to be inf cover as well that they can hide behind.
No luck yet. Even after the update. I still get stuck on the thank you screen. Pressing A to continue does nothing.

Well. Figured i try and press A on my other remote thats plugged in to charge and it worked. made it to serching for players. Now loading be back soon with an update.
I have it downloaded and it won't let me play it it's stuck on a PRESS A TO CONTINUE screen 😅😅😅
same problem! i was really excited to play this, but looks like i wont be able to...
Never seen even an open beta freeze up like this game. Pathetic.......
I have a bar through the middle of my screen saying waiting for players even though the game is clearly going on.
Downloaded the Beta a few days ago but haven't launched it until today.

1) Progressed to main screen normally, press menu
2) Download new configuration setup, press (A) to restart game
3) Progress to main screen normally again, press menu
4) Game freezes
5) Immediate Hard reset on the game, relaunch
6) Steps 1-5 are repeated

I eventually did get into the game after the game froze for roughly 3 minutes.
Even after all the updates I am still unable to get past the Thank You message. I've tried waiting the 5 minutes before pressing A. Reinstalling. I really hope I get a chance to at least play before the Beta closes... :/
When going into the settings menu the bottom box displays the standard controller text: 'Change your controller settings'. However after entering the controller settings screen and backing back out to the main settings screen the message changes to a long text block in a different language: 'Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit...'

This may already have been reported but I figured I would post just in case it hadn't.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. 66
  7. 67
  8. ...
  9. 99