2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 99
having issues with actually playing the game whenever the match starts it just says waiting for other players and doesn't allow me to move at all while everyone else is moving fine
Even with the new update, the beta crashes and kicks me out of games consistently. I will not be preordering this game, because at this rate, it seems to be very buggy.
Even with the new update, the beta crashes and kicks me out of games consistently. I will not be preordering this game, because at this rate, it seems to be very buggy.
This is a beta. Not the full game. A beta for a game that still has 8 months before release. Of course there is going to be bugs in a beta. That is the whole reason they released the beta. To gather every bit of information they can about bugs and issues so they can fix the game and make it amazing for the final release.
It's a beta. It's supposed to be Buggy. That's why we have betas. To remove the bugs and improve the final game. It won't be like this in the official release :)
It's a beta. It's supposed to be Buggy. That's why we have betas. To remove the bugs and improve the final game. It won't be like this in the official release :)
third full game match played today, and its working great. still lagging on some things, but overall looking good.
Struhg wrote:
list of Issues that needs to be resolve

• When pressing the "right stick" to "alert your teammates" needs to be fix by being more "noticeable its too white and unclear maybe with a color and noticeable sound".
  • Show your "teammates cursor" "by being more noticeable with a friendly color because i cant see my teammate cursor on the map when he/she trying to show me something."
  • The special "Y" ability shows lack of advertise. It doesn't show as an option to press.
  • When using the special "Y" ability its hard to tell if you use it or not like what i mean is its hard to tell on the battlefield. it shows lack of visual and audio as well.
  • What happen to the "Base & Units percentage" when it show how long things going to be done (that needs to come back).
  • The UNITS POPULATION takes up a lot of population its crazy high. 60 population limit total is fine it doesn't matter to me it just needs to decrease the population count on units just down by a little.
  • What about fast travel? Holding down left trigger should speed you around the map. When I push it I actually can't move at all.
A couple issues, first idk how i lost the game when we were evenly matched at about 900 points and my team had 4 bases to their one. But i guess i just dont understand the system. As far as the game goes. I dont believe we should have to gain power in a supply building style and advance base tech in a halo wars reactor style. I think the poweer generation system is stupid in my opinion. But if you feel you must impliment that system, please do one or the other. Also I dont know if the amount of army points are different for the varying game types, but the basic barraks units are waaay to expensive. 4 units for 2 flamethrowers is way too much. In addition the warthog not being able to aqquire supplies was something that shouldnt have been done.
Struhg wrote:
list of Issues that needs to be resolve

• When pressing the "right stick" to "alert your teammates" needs to be fix by being more "noticeable its too white and unclear maybe with a color and noticeable sound".
  • Show your "teammates cursor" "by being more noticeable with a friendly color because i cant see my teammate cursor on the map when he/she trying to show me something."
  • The special "Y" ability shows lack of advertise. It doesn't show as an option to press.
  • When using the special "Y" ability its hard to tell if you use it or not like what i mean is its hard to tell on the battlefield. it shows lack of visual and audio as well.
  • What happen to the "Base & Units percentage" when it show how long things going to be done (that needs to come back).
  • The UNITS POPULATION takes up a lot of population its crazy high. 60 population limit total is fine it doesn't matter to me it just needs to decrease the population count on units just down by a little.
  • What about fast travel? Holding down left trigger should speed you around the map. When I push it I actually can't move at all.
I agree with everything here. especially the last part for the plain fact that i dont see why that was done. why add a precision mode that aspect should have been left alone. also the button that allows you to give supplies is there but the button to request supplies was taken out. why?
Its a beta and 8 months away from the actual game release. it will be fine when it is released
Just played a game where as soon as the match started the blue screen with waiting for players came up and the timer on the game continued counting. It seems as though the game was live but my ally and myself were unable to play. we were stuck. we waited a few minutes and then heard that enemy team captured B at which point we quit the app since we were still unable to play.
Have had multiple crashes while loading map/multiplayer match. This occurs after a pairing has been made while I'm sitting at the map loading screen.
Halo Wars 2
I think halo wars 2 is awesome bescause its too mucho fun to play it but until that halo wars 2 need to polish for great experiences and to solve Bugs

Some bugs I found:
  • The menu sometimes get freeze
  • The gameplay sometimes is little fluency (aceptables thinking is a beta)
  • Epic matches
the main problem that im seeing now is that players arent staying to play the game. they are leaving early.
When The warthog chaingun turret is facing the enemy target, the bullet trail will fly off in another direction, yet the enemy will still lose health despite it missing completely.
So I downloaded the update today I've tried playing at least 20 times today 10 times the past 20 mins and the game still doesn't work!! It get to the halo wars 2 video first the tutorial and freezes at the part ithat says halo wars 2 never get past it. And when I skip the screen turns half blue and crashes the game. This is a load of horse crappie! If this is how game is gonna be as well than I'm keeping my money to myself.
Some noticable Image splitting during gameplay and the 343 start up screen.
i would like to have the ability to zoom out further than what they give you!
I also received massive lag during heavy combat attacks.
So I have been kicked from 2 games consecutively due entirely in part to crashing. I understand this is Beta, and this is what it is for. However, I think the ability to reconnect would be great, especially in team oriented scenarios. Instead, it destroys your base, basically assuming you quit and is punishing you. Taking an approach along the lines of of league of legends where you are forced to reconnect no matter what until the game ends would be nice.

Until then, this is very frustrating.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 99