3. 90
  4. 91
  5. 92
  6. 93
  7. 94
  8. ...
  9. 99
Jackrabbit unit got lost outside the map
At the end of this video you can see it doesn't even respond to my controls it just goes on and on and never stops
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Banshee%20Hallow/video/18724456

Post note: It never came back, not even at the end of the game, it always kept my unit limit space there
Comedy Gold. Needs some romantic soundtrack in the background!
So, I've been playing the Beta and have noticed a problem with either the stability or the ability to sustain a match going. I will be able to get a match just fine, but after 10-15 mins, I can only assume it drops my teammate leaving me Solo and then about another 10-15 it will just say DEFEAT and end the match. I know it is not an internet issue from my end. Not sure whats going on there. just thought I would report it. (this issue has happened to me personally about 6-7 times)
Game crashed while having my 40 Jump Brutes (with trip mines and dark skies upgrades) jump into an enemy base along side bombing it with eight plasma beam bombardment power.
343 Industries Please! Release a patch that helps make it so that the beta stops freezing at the loading screen
why do my teamamtes and enemys leve really commonly? are there games crashing? or are our servers being split up randomly?
OakleyW23 wrote:
why do my teamamtes and enemys leve really commonly? are there games crashing? or are our servers being split up randomly?
Probably the game is freezing for them, i've had it happens to a few friends but I haven't experienced it myself in game, only after pressing start.
Not sure what the policy for links are, but here are images of two bugs (of the many I've come across).

Starting a Domination game, the "waiting for players" banner did not go away and I couldn't do anything lol.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/f27da71ca4856ed723367602472e4551/tumblr_o91c1685Oq1vo5hkro2_1280.png

My friend and I nuked the final enemy base with Pelican Gunships and an Uber Beam, it resulted in a loss (and we both deranked).
https://66.media.tumblr.com/7fea9a130c3168a44ea9300c1ebc8076/tumblr_o91c1685Oq1vo5hkro1_1280.png
Lucky you guys can even play the game. I'm still stuck at the thank you screen. Tried waiting 4 minutes before hitting A and waited 4 minutes after several times. Seems like a pretty big fail on this beta. Good luck making money on this game because I'm not buying it.
I have something to add to the controls Mechanics. I have noticed that the fluidity of the circle menu not being as crisp to scrolling around and selecting items as in the first game.( I went back to the original to compare the controls and whats different, what works better etc...) I also want to add a few more things that are not necessarily bugs but would definitely improve the RTS experience. When selecting units to a particular task or area there was a small representation to the reticle to show that a command was given. I know that there is the audio but a small either flash or color change to the reticle would help.
Another would be when Garrisoning units it really should be as painstaking as holding down the stick then clicking to confirm. Speed and timeliness is key to an RTS. I feel I waste entirely too much time on Garrisoning/De-garrisoning units when I use that feature.

I feel that the Left Trigger and Left Bump should Switch(not sure if the full game will have different options, I'm sure it will at least for lefties/righties). But, I use the left trigger more than the bump and instead of scrolling faster in the map I am pulling up the Commander Powers.
The hold time on the "All Units" seems excessive. It takes too long to activate.
And finally the right D-Pad for "Last Alerts" seems to work about half of the time. It will either work the first time or after I hit it a couple times or it will never go to what the audio just described.

Lastly, and this would really be at the top of my list. When you have the circle menu pulled up on the buildings and want to exit I would usually just use the D-Pad to got to the next base or to my next Army units, but It seems that this control scheme has been left out of this game(again, I am basing all of this on the original Halo Wars as an RTS on a Console.)

Thank you for re-booting this game, although my wife will not be happy (she has told me on several occasions not to play games that can't be paused:)

Again, not really too Buggy(aside from the last alerts) but, I am liking it so far, excited for the full game.
My current bug issues are these (all are from Deathmatch)...Some Buildings and troops are being constructed that I didn't tell it to build; Special abilities like mac rounds (left trigger) not shown on screen when I tell it to deploy so I couldn't tell if it had happened; Kicked from match and told I had been defeated after 50 minutes of gameplay (I still had 2 healthy bases not under attack); Not getting credit for playing a round (I've played 7 rounds of deathmatch, keep getting booted after tons of time and can't get my Guardians rec packs cause it says I've only played 4); I had tons of heavy supply pads and heavy generators but supplies and power were very slow to accumulate even when not spending; Troops not moving where told; Troops not firing grenades when told; Notifying me I had Command Points to spend on the tree when I did not (wastes my time to look); being told I have left trigger ability when I do not; troops just standing there and getting destroyed cause they won't engage; Doesn't say gamer sent me supplies or power, instead says "You've received supplies from %1" Still having some issues enterrine game (slow load times, doesn't want to let me in to the home screen)

PLEASE ADD TO GAME- when AI says my base is under attack please highlight it on the map like the first game did
I have something to add to the controls Mechanics. I have noticed that the fluidity of the circle menu not being as crisp to scrolling around and selecting items as in the first game.( I went back to the original to compare the controls and whats different, what works better etc...) I also want to add a few more things that are not necessarily bugs but would definitely improve the RTS experience. When selecting units to a particular task or area there was a small representation to the reticle to show that a command was given. I know that there is the audio but a small either flash or color change to the reticle would help.
Another would be when Garrisoning units it really should be as painstaking as holding down the stick then clicking to confirm. Speed and timeliness is key to an RTS. I feel I waste entirely too much time on Garrisoning/De-garrisoning units when I use that feature.

I feel that the Left Trigger and Left Bump should Switch(not sure if the full game will have different options, I'm sure it will at least for lefties/righties). But, I use the left trigger more than the bump and instead of scrolling faster in the map I am pulling up the Commander Powers.
The hold time on the "All Units" seems excessive. It takes too long to activate.
And finally the right D-Pad for "Last Alerts" seems to work about half of the time. It will either work the first time or after I hit it a couple times or it will never go to what the audio just described.

Lastly, and this would really be at the top of my list. When you have the circle menu pulled up on the buildings and want to exit I would usually just use the D-Pad to got to the next base or to my next Army units, but It seems that this control scheme has been left out of this game(again, I am basing all of this on the original Halo Wars as an RTS on a Console.)

Thank you for re-booting this game, although my wife will not be happy (she has told me on several occasions not to play games that can't be paused:)

Again, not really too Buggy(aside from the last alerts) but, I am liking it so far, excited for the full game.
Lol I'm a wife and also a gamer. So I sympathize with both of you. It's very frustrating to be interrupted during gameplay I can't pause but also very frustrating being unable to get my husband's help or attention for something when I need it. Especially because these games can last SO LONG. Have fun with that :)
Ok so ive played multitude of matches. Which was mostly me being very disappointed by simple bugs. Such as:

Main screen glitches.

Building's being built that i did not select.

Building's not building at all when i select.

Being kicked from game and not getting credit for the match.

Hero power not activating when told.

Hero power's not being visible.

Being told i have hero power, when i do not.

Being told i have hero point, when i do not.

Power/ supply gathering at what appears to be a slow rate randomly.

Troops not moving when told.

Troops not fighting when told/ just standing there and dyeing.

When giving/ receiveing, resources/ power it says "1%!" I dont believe it should say that.,

Ok i think, i missed some but i can't remember. It took a very long time to get those 2 gold packs it promises. I believe the problem was that i played 4 domination and then the update restarted my count.

Im sure all these have been talked about however wanted to be certain. And i was not going to read all the comments.
Warthogs are way to OP
1. Nightingale:
Nightingale fails to heal following units:
Vultures
Allied bases (teammates)
Allied troops (teammates)
Infantry units
Each time, the nightingale displays the green streams as if it were trying to heal the unit but the unit being healed does not regenerate) - this happens for almost anything occasionally.
When there are injured infantry nearby, the nightingale does not even attempt to heal them, when asked to, it makes an audio que but does nothing to heal them.

2. Interface:
The circle menu is clunky (makes selecting the right building, units, or leader power difficult)

3. Unable to play:
Get stuck on the "waiting for players" screen banner after match begins.

4. Game crashes:
During the battle loading screen (after leaders have been selected, but before waiting for players banner).

5. Enemy base health bar:
Enemy base health bar not displaying. (Main building unit, the other buildings health bars are visible).

6. Engineers:
Engineers fail to heal Allied troops (teammates)

7. Pathing:
On the Domination map, and in general, the troops pathing was not working correctly. They acted as if there was a bridge to across the bottom of the map and just waited next to the edge as of they could walk across it.
The same occurs for some of the center ledges on the Deathmatch map.
It's as if they try to move "as the crow flies" and fail to move around obstacles occasionally, especially on longer distances.

8. Projectile images:
Bullets and other projectiles not displaying correctly, most bullets are either invisible (still do damage) or look like they are firing in the wrong direction (hornets)

9. Speed bumper (Left Bumper)
Often, the speed bumper will cause a huge spike in movement (could be lag) and skew you far away from what you are looking at.
This happens more often after exiting the circle menu interface while holding the left bumper.

10. Final beam for atriox (Reclamation beam?):
Only two of the 8 blue beams appeared, and there was no final colossal beam.
- Only happened once so far -
The spartan can go vehicle hopping. There was a cool down, but still could be an issue
Just played a game (finished 00:34 BST (23:34 GMT)) and was winning by a mile, used a spartan to hijack an enemy vehicle (the covenant spidery type thing) and immediately was told I'd lost! Definitely seems like a bug.
New technical issues and glitches for me :
-sometimes , building turrets is a pain in the a** because their icons disappear during conflicts (lag).
-enemy (and my) units become invisible for an unknown reason...you can't see if they are coming and the base attacked is not shown in the right way on the map.
-the engage-range of units is very short , sometimes they can't detect enemies nearby and you have to control them manually.
Suggestion: you should add a chat to communicate with your companion.
ok iv tryed playing 2 deathmatch games. as it started i got stuck looking at my base and unable to click on anything or move my camera. but i see my teamate moveing his stuff around. i ended haveing to leave. so i started another one. this one was going fine then about 10 min into the game it happend again. my camera wont move and i cant click on anything. hitting the left bumper shows that im trying to speed up the camera movement but other than that nothing works. cant bring up menu or anything. tryed turnign my controller on and off but nothing. im being forced to leave the game constantly. its not that the game is freezing because everyone else in the game is still going about playing normaly. its just that suddenly its like it doesnt recognize any of the controller commands.
I was nearly an hour in a team deathmatch when the game froze and brought me back to the main screen for no reason. not cool. also during the game, when i would press "Y" for my vultures, it wouldn't activate the ability.
Pretty game-breaking bug here....
It-never-works.

I can either get to the title screen, or matchmaking screen, or even the loading screen sometimes before it just crashes or freezes.

Tried this game about 10 times per day. Ridiculous. Haven't managed one full game .
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 90
  4. 91
  5. 92
  6. 93
  7. 94
  8. ...
  9. 99