2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. ...
  9. 99
Biggest issue I've had with bugs were loading into a game and I get stuck at the waiting for players screen while the match starts, being demoted in Playlist ranking after winning a game and units not moving to global rally point when they spawn (specifically hunters, brutes once upgraded to dark skies, and wraiths)

Loving the beta.
Thanks.
To anyone who is saying their game won't start from the main menu, where it says to press "A".

You NEED to give the game time to load. Letting it get to that screen and pressing A in the first even 10 minutes when that screen becomes available will not get you anywhere.

Load the game, put your controller down for 10-30 minutes, go take a shower, make dinner, do some chores or something - then come back and play.
Are you seriously telling everyone that in this next generation of gaming that we need to allow more time for a game to load than we did 20-30 years ago with a ZX Spectrum? If so, then ppl need to lose their jobs simply on the grounds of being incompetent.

I've just downloaded and reinstalled the game but still getting the same issues trying to load the game. Absolutely pathetic.
I finally get into a match and it took me a while to learn the controls after having to leave the first match do to technical issues i get into the next match and we are doing great. Suddenly my team mate stops producing and just sits there, it was as if he got disconnected or something. The same thing happened to the enemy team player. It literally turned into a 1v1 battle that went south in a hurry. It turned into a one sided match in a hurry and i lost everything to one player way faster then i should have. You guys need to check the damage rates and for god sake please readjust the cooldowns on the special abilitites. I had everything upgraded and it took forever to do anything. I have always been a diehard halo wars fan but this is a slap in the face to the halo wars i grew up playing. Halo wars one is still by far way better then this new halo wars two game.
Game has great potential once the bugs are fixed. I love Halo Wars.
Question...Is "Jerome" the replacement for Spartans from the first game? Each game I've played thus far only allows me to use one per game. I wish I could get 3 or 4.
Game has great potential once the bugs are fixed. I love Halo Wars.
Question...Is "Jerome" the replacement for Spartans from the first game? Each game I've played thus far only allows me to use one per game. I wish I could get 3 or 4.
This i can agree with as well why only have one spartan. On halo wars 1 we got to use 3 spartans that could be upgraded as well. It doesnt make any since to only allow a player one spartan
Loving the beta and figured since you all are working so hard, I'll list the bugs I've encountered.

1.) Freezing at different points of startup even after waiting upwards of 10 minutes.

2.) When the match starts, I get left at "waiting for players to join..." while the match continues without me.

3.) Disconnects have been numerous upwards of 33% for me and my teammate.

4.) This was odd and only happened once just now. Me and a teammate eliminated one player and the other player had one base left. Our team had every base and outpost captured. While my teammate was battling the enemy's army, I snuck around, destroyed his base, and captured it leaving the enemy with no bases for the 1 minute timer to start. Instead of that happening, I immediately receive a defeat sign; I message that last enemy player and it said victory for him. That one was odd.

5.) I have troubles activating hero powers occasionally even when the reticle changes to allow it.

All in all this is a small taste and I can't wait to see what is in store! Thank you for bringing this beauty back to us

KC
As of the 19th loading screens are way better than day one.

other bugs I can see
1) enemy base health and child generator strength are not showing
2.) Y abilities should be more visible for what units have and the cool down for those abilities. I hope to see something similar to the Y ability in halo wars one

Beta is great loving halo wars 2
Loving the beta and figured since you all are working so hard, I'll list the bugs I've encountered.

1.) Freezing at different points of startup even after waiting upwards of 10 minutes.

2.) When the match starts, I get left at "waiting for players to join..." while the match continues without me.

3.) Disconnects have been numerous upwards of 33% for me and my teammate.

4.) This was odd and only happened once just now. Me and a teammate eliminated one player and the other player had one base left. Our team had every base and outpost captured. While my teammate was battling the enemy's army, I snuck around, destroyed his base, and captured it leaving the enemy with no bases for the 1 minute timer to start. Instead of that happening, I immediately receive a defeat sign; I message that last enemy player and it said victory for him. That one was odd.

5.) I have troubles activating hero powers occasionally even when the reticle changes to allow it.

All in all this is a small taste and I can't wait to see what is in store! Thank you for bringing this beauty back to us

KC
as i said in a post before. i have a problem like your number 2 stuck at the waiting part. but instead it freezes part way though the game. dosent say waiting for players. just my controller stops working for the game all together other than the left bumper to speed up the camera movement. witch is pointless since i cant move the camera. and the game continues on with out me every one else moveing units and everything but im stuck. i tryed another 5 or so games and same thing happened every single time. so iv just given up on trying to play the beta any more because of this.
The two times we were doing really well, I got sent back to the main menu. The game also freezes sometimes, but it works again after a few seconds.

Other than that, I really am enjoying the beta!
Me and my friends have had 3 problems with the beta the first is when im loading into a game ive been kick to the xbox home screen and have to reload the game.the 2nd is when i load into a game my teammate can start building things but i have a waiting for players stuck on my screen and cant push any buttons or resign.the last one is when im in a game it says victory on my screen and brings me back to the main screen to search for another game but my teammate is still in the same game having to 1v2
All in all really like the beta so far
In some occasions the game ends randomly either says victory/defeat even though we haven't destroyed the enemy completely or being destroyed by the enemy.
I realy very much hate it. I should not have to spend this much of my precious time working on some else's fresh out of alpha beta, just to be advertised to! Since it's luanch on the 13th I have tried to play 3-4 times a day every day, and just tonight I finaly got past the start screen just for it to fail twice at connecting then freeze on the third. So I will not be able to receive the minimum incentive of 1 gold req. or maximum of 3 total for completing 5 matches. This was a horrible experiance of an advertisment, I will be buying a used copy if at all.
Can't even get past the main menu, if I can't even test the beta, its pretty bad.
To anyone who is saying their game won't start from the main menu, where it says to press "A".

You NEED to give the game time to load. Letting it get to that screen and pressing A in the first even 10 minutes when that screen becomes available will not get you anywhere.

Load the game, put your controller down for 10-30 minutes, go take a shower, make dinner, do some chores or something - then come back and play.
We shouldn't have to do that, that is beyond ridiculous
Today I was booted out of two games as I was in a miner battle. Also frame drops and freezing occurs in mager battles or when lots of units are on screen. This is as of 6.19.16
Manthis?
Mongoose?
you can not transfer units with pelican
I wonder if the gamers will get a list of bug fixes prior to the game coming out. It would be nice to see updated trailers and changes
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. ...
  9. 99