2. ...
  3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. 95
  7. 96
  8. ...
  9. 99
The only major issue image ishow long it starts to load a game while it's 'waiting for player's after the game has clearly already found players and is just stalling
Also why are we getting kicked with losses if we're winning? The game is ending way too early and it all of a sudden says loss in deathmatch while I'm killing them. Must be a bug. Made me drop to platinum 1
Ive been trying to play this for 3 days now and it is extremely rare j can find a game, right after I hit the start button and it wants to take me to the cut scene it freezes. Also if I get passed the cut scene it sometimes will restart the process from the beginning. But if I get into a game I really enjoy it. Tanks could be more useful. This beta other than the stuff I initially talked about is super fun. Can't wait for the full game with the other characters to pick from and I really like the competitive ranking system but I also think a social playlist and maybe a custom solo came where you can play AI at a chosen skill level to try and get better. The select button ability's are awesome. Please don't let the initial release have the freezing issues or be anything like the release of mcc. Again I can't wait for the full game to come out. Much love, Core Slays ❤
I don't know if it's a bug or not but I got a defeat but I had my Base my 2 bases sill and I didn't quite ?
Also why are we getting kicked with losses if we're winning? The game is ending way too early and it all of a sudden says loss in deathmatch while I'm killing them. Must be a bug. Made me drop to platinum 1
Same thing happened to me
What are you guys on about, I haven't encountered any problems. Besides loading, takes to long, not a big deal though.
If you're a Banished, and you have the Spirit Dropship Leader Power, there's a glitch that can occasionally allow you to keep calling them in (as long as you have the unit space and currency), without any cooldown whatsoever. It's weird because it randomly allows you to spam Spirits, then suddenly there's a cooldown. I've played a match where I literally called in 4 Spirits back-to-back-to-back-to-back, and then when my unit cap hit the limit, I waited until enough of them died, then called in 2 more, then suddenly the cooldown started like it's supposed to.
I keep getting this error on the start up cutscene where it freezes at the spot that it says press b to skip. I also get errors in the beginning of some matches where it says "Waiting for Players" and won't let me move or do anything. I can see my partner building and moving units on the minimap but it won't let me play. This causes me to have to back out of the game and relaunch which negatively impacts my rank and causes me to not be able to rank up as consistently. I've also had problems where my Jackrabbit units would fall through the map.
To anyone who is saying their game won't start from the main menu, where it says to press "A".

You NEED to give the game time to load. Letting it get to that screen and pressing A in the first even 10 minutes when that screen becomes available will not get you anywhere.

Load the game, put your controller down for 10-30 minutes, go take a shower, make dinner, do some chores or something - then come back and play.
We shouldn't have to do that, that is beyond ridiculous
I completely agree man. Absolutely. But if you want to play it, it works this way. Helped me get my laundry done lol
To anyone who is saying their game won't start from the main menu, where it says to press "A".

You NEED to give the game time to load. Letting it get to that screen and pressing A in the first even 10 minutes when that screen becomes available will not get you anywhere.

Load the game, put your controller down for 10-30 minutes, go take a shower, make dinner, do some chores or something - then come back and play.
We shouldn't have to do that, that is beyond ridiculous
I completely agree man. Absolutely. But if you want to play it, it works this way. Helped me get my laundry done lol
LOL i never had to wait that long normally like 30 seconds, or so.
Sometimes when you are in game, even if you wining, you get disconnected and it writes "DEFEAT" on your screen.
Halo Wars has several bugs.
- It freezes a lot in every section of the game.
- Sometimes you start the game, and when it is about to start, the opponent leaves.
- Some commanding units get stuck in objects or buildings, you have to manually make them make a loop or curve, even if all selected units get a command, some units may stuck.
- Some times a fully made base can get easily destroyed which is a shame; needs a buff.
- Brute infantry and warchief need an notorious buff compared to the UNSC.
I think thats pretty much it.
When involved in large battles, especially in the new game mode. I constantly find that the 'cursor' moves dramatically over in one direction even if I haven't moved the joystick. Its very annoying when in combat.
Getting Defeated while still having multiple bases and armies and so do the enemies.
Last night I was playing the Halo Wars 2 beta, (screen name MAD KRAMMER), and noticed that one of the aerial vehicles attacking my group was not rendered - it merely had 4 little lit up sprites that appeared to mark the spot that the vehicle was supposed to be. I couldn't mark it for attack, and it basically wiped me out. Overall, the game seems to be running pretty well so far! I am excited to see the final product, and will report more bugs as I see them.

Thank you for allowing fans to take part in the short open beta test. If you ever need more beta testers, feel free to contact me via my email. I have plenty of time on my hands to test any other titles you may be developing.
Same thing happened to me
Yeah, most of my lost matches were because of this.
Everything is in English but after watching the tutorial video there is a long text in ??spanish?? at the bottom of the screen. Once I go left or right or press 'B' everything is back to English.

When I receive supplies or energy the on-screen message shows "%1" instead of the gamer tag.

The radial menu gets very laggy and so does selecting units.
Now that the beta is almost over, I can finally share my experience and problems, first of all halowars 2 is looking to be a great RTS game, the new mechanics, units, and story have great potential and I look forward to this February. However, I did notice some easily fixable bugs and balance issues, the scorpion tank seems to be underperforming for its cost and time to make as well as its canister ability not appearing to do anything, I would tell me my tanks to Y ability on enemy infantry and only would a few secounds later would my tanks ability be on cool down and I didt even see them shoot anything! The wolverine also could use a little of a damage buff and from experience it looks much more effective and faster to build only gauss warthogs than it is to build scorpions/wolverines and that is saying something. Also, the UNSC mac blast cannon is in very much need of a damage buff, it almost never kills any units when it should and is a rather waste of upgarde points. Now in the covenant side, I barely play them anyway but noticed they have a hero ability that calls multiple huge lasers from the sky the close in to the center and decimate everything it touchs, thats freaking cool but when its used against me it feels scummy and overpowered as the hero power one hits a fully built command base, yes the base you've had all game and fully maxed out with turrets will get destroyed by a scout flying by unleashing this crazy damaging hero ability. Another unit I found was the brute squads themselves can and will be overpowered if mass produced, not only are they less population and less pricey then marines but they do crazy damage and when someone smart is controlling them they can not be stopped by much of anything in the game, jumpjetting 30 of the brutes onto an enemy base will surely instakill it as well as jump jetting on their armies will surely obliterate half of the enemy force upon inpact, its absurd damge for such a lowcosting, easy to get unit. And lastly I found the brute cheftain himself was pretty weak actually and not a real threat, its basically very ineffective and inefficient to use supplies and time to go for the cheftain when just going for brute squads is more threatening anyway. Thanks for the amazing beta anyway it was fun!
Game still crashes on loading screen. Will show the "Halo Wars 2" logo then upon pressing start the game freezes. Also, there is a bug with connecting to party leader, when searching for a game solo it says it cannot connect to party leader. Have to quit the app multiple times to get the game playable.
Apparently, you can bypass these bugs i've just stated by simply waiting about 30 seconds at each screen before progressing. The start screen, the tutorial video, and main menu will all progress if you just wait a moment before telling it to move on.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. 95
  7. 96
  8. ...
  9. 99