3. 93
  4. 94
  5. 95
  6. 96
  7. 97
  8. ...
  9. 99
Well sometimes my game doesn't even starts
Playing as UNSC Captain cutter, 2 hours into the match I suffer the "Defeat" Screen. I had 3 bases, my ally had 2 bases, I had 45/80 units. Ally is still playing the game, we've been communicating over voice chat. One opponent was the banished the other was Cutter. Remained to talk with my ally for about 10 minutes after I "Lost" and he was still playing, said I was still in the match and that the opponent's took (captured) my bases. So according to him, my bases and units were still in the game even after I was given a "Defeat" screen.
Playing as UNSC Captain cutter, 2 hours into the match I suffer the "Defeat" Screen. I had 3 bases, my ally had 2 bases, I had 45/80 units. Ally is still playing the game, we've been communicating over voice chat. One opponent was the banished the other was Cutter. Remained to talk with my ally for about 10 minutes after I "Lost" and he was still playing, said I was still in the match and that the opponent's took (captured) my bases. So according to him, my bases and units were still in the game even after I was given a "Defeat" screen.
i had the EXACT same problem. we were in the process of eliminating 1 player on the other team and my team mate becomes Defeated (when he was at 2 bases). i was able to eliminate the 1 enemy so it became a 1V1 and after another 15 minutes of back and forth I was eliminated when i had 5 bases and 40/80 units (i had 5 bases to simply taking over the map).

hope it helps 343!
Some bugs/problems/issues/mistakes I encountered were the following:
1. When accessing Options & Extras, in the description field about the Controller and Tutorial Video, it temporarily shows filler text "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..." but disappears when leaving the Options & Extras, or selecting either the Controller or the Tutorial Video.
2. In the Controller Layout, it incorrectly shows the "B" button instead of the "Select/Back" button should be for the Command Tree option.
3. During gameplay, when using Leader Abilities, they either don't show the actual ability in gameplay (for example, the Mac Blast's rounds don't appear or the green Healing ring doesn't show), or the ability does not work at all and the player has to wait until it fully recharges before it can be used again.
4. Sometimes, the opening Intro Video freezes/crashes the game, leaving it hanging until the player quits the app, or restarts the console.
5. During gameplay, when ordering infantry capture units (like Covenant Brutes or UNSC Marines) to capture a Forerunner Power Node on the map, they move to the location, but don't capture the Power Node unless specifically ordered to.
6. During gameplay, infantry units seem a bit underpowered, vehicles a bit overpowered, and aircraft "just right."
7. During gameplay, at the top of the screen after earning a Commander Point, the message may still continuously display.
8. Unlike in the original Halo Wars, no UNSC ability to use Pelicans to move vehicles/infantry around the map.
9. During gameplay, when ordering units to a location, along the way they may encounter enemy/hostile units. The player's units instead keep trying to attack the enemy, rather than follow the order of moving to a location.
10. During UNSC gameplay, the ODST Assault Group cannot be launched, despite earning the required amount of Command Points, and required amount of resources/energy.
Played a few more games this weekend and had the following issues:
  1. After a game of Deathmatch (or any for that matter), it doesn't give you the option to view the battlefield. This was just a cool feature of HW 1 as you could see how much or how little your opponent controlled.
  2. There is no indication of base destruction progress when attacking.
  3. There is no indication of base construction progress when building any style base.
  4. There is no indication of structure progress when constructing a building. This is lacking so much that you even question whether the command to build has taken effect at times.
  5. There is no indication of structure destruction progress when destroying a building.
  6. There is no animation for leader powers (made it very difficult to control the beam).
  7. After my allies' base was destroyed, the game volume went down.
  8. On a couple of games, the "narrator" (either Cutter or Atriox) continued to say "leader power ready" over and over (and no it wasn't because I had several powers that were readying at different intervals).
  9. The "Y" ability doesn't seem to work and if it does, you certainly can't tell!
The past two days I managed to play a few games. I had a blast but there were some bugs (as expected):

1. The y abilities of units often won't work at all, can't even activate them
2. Sometimes games just randomly crash
3. Sometimes I can't make it through the menus and have to restart the game

Otherwise a great game already and loads of fun, keep up the good work!!!
Some bugs/problems/issues/mistakes I encountered were the following:

3. During gameplay, when using Leader Abilities, they either don't show the actual ability in gameplay (for example, the Mac Blast's rounds don't appear or the green Healing ring doesn't show), or the ability does not work at all and the player has to wait until it fully recharges before it can be used again.
7. During gameplay, at the top of the screen after earning a Commander Point, the message may still continuously display.
9. During gameplay, when ordering units to a location, along the way they may encounter enemy/hostile units. The player's units instead keep trying to attack the enemy, rather than follow the order of moving to a location.
3. I also had this issue (as mentioned in my previous post).
7. I also had this issue (as mentioned in my previous post).
9. An excellent point. A very frustrating occurrence and one that has plagued these types of games in my opinion!
The game crashes / freezes when I get to the game loading screen, it says "waiting for players" and ten freezes.
I started a match, and the waiting for players screen popped up, however even when the game started it never went away, and neither my teammate nor I were able to do anything, but the opposite team was able to play normally.
Happened on this Gamertag though, "Srgnt Booyaw" is another of mine but has neither played the beta nor xbox live gold. I was in a rush to post my experience and didn't check the profile I was signed in as.
I've also experienced other issues people have been mentioning such as the leader power (specifically the mac blast) not being visible. While I did always see the aftermath of what happens, I often could not see the overlay to display where my blast will go and times where I could not see the laser strike.
Using the secondary abilities, when I have the units individually selected or when it's all the same type (all marines for example) I do see the ability work, but if I'm using an army that consists of more than one unit type (scorpion, marine, vulture) I've never seen them work.
This one I'm sure is just temporary, but I've seen in the leader power radial menu that while waiting for them to recharge their icons cycle through other icons from the game. I've seen the Jackrabbit icon pop up a few times where the power right of the Mac Blast shows up (I think that's the Mines?), as well as many other icons swapping in and out.
The tutorial video has frozen my game as well
I've also noticed that "Commander Point Earned" sticks around much longer than it should.
Also in addition to others posts here: when the game says your leader power is ready, it isn't. Whenever a power is ready the audio plays, but sometimes it plays when no powers are.
A bug I'm sure that is Beta only is the game sometimes doesn't start. It'll get stuck on the loading screen, or after I push the Menu button (before the tutorial video starts). My friend and I also had some difficulty starting a "fire team", where Inviting a player doesn't work. We could however select the "Join" option and that worked fine.
If I can remember anymore I experienced I'll be sure to post them and like posts that have had problems I've experienced.
On the deathmatch map veteran the free base at the hillvalley needs to be reworked, because of the watchtower at the top of the hill, the enemy can have total view over the area including the base so he can drop whenever he wants a pelicangunbootattack or the obliteration over the base/area
On Halo 2, Deathmatch, I found 2 glitches when I was playing the Humans and the Covenant. So the first glitch I found on Deathmatch is that when I send my marines/grunt squad to a structure they all didn't spread out around the structure, instead they were all glitch into one place. My next glitch was when I started off with the Covenant, their was this shadow, which looked like a banshee, started to glitch back and off towards and away from the citadel. Furthermore the cannons on this new type of vehicle kept on going through the generator and destroyed it. Also I'm not quite sure if it how it works, as I placed down two shield generators, when one got destroyed the other one just stopped working and it didn't get destroyed what so ever. So overall apart from these bugs, I couldn't find anymore.
i am a loyal halo wars fan and love the game. I love the "new" game but from what i see from a lot of other players is they wanted everythin the same as HW1 with upgraded graphics, more characters, and a new campaign. my suggestion to this is to make a "classic mode". The units feel sluggish and not as responsive as id like. i want the warthogs to be able to collect supplies. The last two days I can't seem to get past 7 mins without the game freezing and having to quit out and try again. The lack of team color becomes very confusing and I miss the teammate notification sound. I feel like I will miss my teammates cry for help unless my eyes are fixated on the map. zoom out the camera more as its far too close to the ground and i want to see more of the battlefield.
return the name spartans as jerome is just dumb. bugs that I found like flamethrowers not shooting or bullets not coming from marines. The cleansing beam doesnt work. Bullets sort or just go everywhere and dont appear to actually hit anything.
Just now the game was still playing but I couldn't move the cursor or select units.
I would suggest a second beta in a couple months seeing as there seems to be a plethora of bugs that are multiplying everytime I try to play.
Using the in game menu to select a player gamertag does not work, nor does clicking any buttons trying to mute an annoying teammate with a staticy mic. Also, players don't show up in recent players when you resign.
The graphics cut out from time to time during game play, and I can't tell if my units are attacking or doing their special abilities. The graphics haven't increased much in quality during game play. The servers need to be improved because teammates and opponents keep getting disconnected making for unfair game play. The covenant are pretty weak compared to the UNSC, but maybe that might be that commander of the covenant faction, but i think there are some balancing issues to work out. I would like to test the AI in the game but I understand the purpose of the beta testing the multiplayer capabilities. If these problems are addressed I believe this sequel can surpass the original.
Yeah I'm really tired of the game loading for 5 minutes, and then freezing, auto winning, or auto losing. My allies also end up "disconnecting" about a quarter of the time. One time I was playing and my enemy had an entire army, it was pretty advanced as well only ten minutes into the game. Often times while playing, I will lose one of two or one of three bases I own, and lose right after that. I also have a problem with the options wheel right when the game starts, the wheel has to be messed with significantly to get the highlighting function to begin highlighting options. Every once in a while when I order one research or upgrade, then a second the second does not queue at all. graphics on vultures sometimes stay behind, or don't show up at all.
2 Biggest Issues

- Auto Winning and Freezing at Start

- Freezes 10-15 Minutes into the Game
I To
I
Spoiler:
Show
Bug: used the left d-pad function to quickly shift to a base and it crashed the interface. There was no cursor, d-pad controls did nothing, unable to bring up any menus at all. The only thing that did work was the left-bumper did bring up the other d-pad menu but at that point I had no troops assigned. Match continued as normal indicating it was a local failure to my instance.

Cost me the match I was winning...
Received a random "Defeat" message during the game. Both myself and my ally had multiple bases and units. We were in the process of destroying an opponents base.

I've recorded the minute leading up to the defeat message, which can be seen here if it helps:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tinned%20Bread/video/18773709
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 93
  4. 94
  5. 95
  6. 96
  7. 97
  8. ...
  9. 99