OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 96
  4. 97
  5. 98
  6. ...
  7. 99
Game sucks, extremely bad servers. Even though this is a beta, I should be able to play a match completely without lagging out? Wrong! I lag out of almost every game I play. Not even going to buy the game now. As well my friends feel the same. Wasted time and wasted space.
Just had a new bug. My screen got hung up while I was looking at my base -- and my controls would no longer respond. My controller still works -- I could use it to go to Xbox Live home screen and move it around there, but it no longer responded to the game.

It really sucked too as it was likely my last game of the Beta and I had just finished destroying an enemy base.
I know yesterday was the last day for the beta, but I couldn't get into a game. It got to the point where we had all the players and the match was going to start and then it proceeded to load for 6+ minutes and nothing happened. I just dash boarded because I didn't want to waste any more playing time. It was a sad thing, because I was looking forward to playing. Hopefully this stuff is fixed before launch.
I know yesterday was the last day for the beta, but I couldn't get into a game. It got to the point where we had all the players and the match was going to start and then it proceeded to load for 6+ minutes and nothing happened. I just dash boarded because I didn't want to waste any more playing time. It was a sad thing, because I was looking forward to playing. Hopefully this stuff is fixed before launch.
Beta is still live today Vanguard. There's time!
  • Alright so after playing almost 100+ games, I found quite a few bugs and controls that didn't work well
  • game crashed multiple times where it would disconnect you either straight to the loading screen or just out of the game to the Xbox dashboard.
  • in game problem so this has occurred a few times where parts of the enemies army like 20 percent of them would be invisible without any assistance of the shroud ability.. I had 4 or 7 marauders during one game where I couldn't see attacking my base. The only way I saw them was that the game indicated them and I saw the enemie colors on my mini map.
  • Lots of lag when there were a lot of action happening like two armies fighting with special it would be hard to use any abilities because of the lag.
  • There would be times where a game would be either just loaded up or about 15 minutes in and it'll just say you were defeated when all bases were untouched or not totally eradicated off the map.. Think this is another form of disconnection, but I'm not quite sure.
  • inviting friends through the game menu proved to be a problem sometimes because sometimes it would work and sometimes I wouldn't work.
  • Some problems with trying to just get past the introductory video screen where it would freeze or not respond to me pressing the b button to skip the tutorial video.
  • So in game mechanics one that I noticed that didn't really work was trying to preset an army while holding the left bumper and setting them to d pad it didn't work at all.
  • While in game when trying to use special abilities for the factions picked the menu for using the special abilities were a hassle to use because the menu wouldn't come up unless I turned away to a dark side of the map and with about 30 or so clicks of the left trigger for it to even pop up.
  • so during in game while the entire army is selected cycling through them individually with the right trigger didn't really work just like my special abilities left trigger problem.
  • not sure if this is a bug, but I'll include it anyway, there was a problem with selecting the open base slots to build buildings it wouldn't let me select any buildings sometimes, but it'll only last a few seconds like 5 to 10 secs.
  • this isn't a bug, but as for game balance atriox's forces specifically jet pack brutes need a rework on population or whatever to balance them because just spamming a whole army of them will destroy an entire army and the enemy base currently there isn't any counter to them that I've yet successfully used. Plus the land mind drops for an entire army of jet pack brutes is just broken with how many of them you can make so 40 squads that jump into one area with mines dropped from each one and each mine does aoe it's just broken which means it's overpowered. Even if you can't mass them early game and you get countered it doesn't stop mass production of them during late game and they will just be so powerful. Please check out that unit it's the only one that seems to be overpowered in my opinion.
  • another in game balancing that is worth looking into is atriox's shield generators not sure if they are supposed to be this strong but when you have two of them at one base they are ridiculously over powering you can only destroy the base of both parts coordinate an attack or you use the pelican attack or eradicater on them. Just something to note.
Sorry if this issue has already been mentioned as I haven't read through the whole forum, but I've had a few games where I would be on the attack and on way to a victory, and then it would just end the game and say defeat for no reason. Other than that think the gameplay is great!
I've had some crashes in the menu and units tend to freeze in their animations but still are functional when i order them around still very fun beta cant wait for its release.
Got into death match game, been stuck at 'waiting for players screen' 9:25 now and still counting.
Hello Forum Team,

I have found so many glitches in this game and I would love to point them out to you guys to improve the game and fix these bugs and issues. I have already found strats that have broken the game and can't be stopped. I'm about 300-0 wins with this one strat alone. I'm currently ranked #1 player in world for wins. I'd love to help out and give you feedback as the best player in the game and I'm also top player in halo wars 1 as well. You guys would find my feedback helpful if you took the time to reach out and contact me. I am more than happy to help.
Got into death match game, been stuck at 'waiting for players screen' 9:25 now and still counting.
I watched an entire game on the mini-map while stuck at the "waiting for players" screen. 'Bout 25 minutes.
Camera just decides to randomly scroll sometimes in any direction It wants that time.

No rhyme or reason to it.
I watched an entire game on the mini-map while stuck at the "waiting for players" screen. 'Bout 25 minutes.
That's dumb.

You should have quit. .... lol.
Screen randomly moves to the left or right uncontrollably. Still have some disconnecting, but it isn't as frequent and it doesn't disconnect during a game as often.
So the game does freeze after I load into a game to where everyone else in the game can play while I'm stuck at the screen that says waiting for players.
Hey 343 and CA I'd like to tell you guys that this game is great it feels like the classic Halo wars which is great and I like the Commander power it's new and fub the only thing I dislike is the ODST as it only drops one squad it should let us drop more squad as that was one of the main things about the ODST in lore and in the Original Halo wars they were used to get behind the enemy or to flank them which you can't do in Halo wars 2 another thing about people disconnecting if a teammate quits let's say the beginning of the game there supplies should be given to you and your troop total doubled so it's possible for you to win without your team mate, Thanks for the beta 343 and CA hope you consider my proposal
COMMANDER POWERS
The Left Trigger doesn't seem to work sometimes to bring up the radial.

I've tried two controllers. Elite with trigger lock OFF. Same problem.
I couldn't tell if this was a bug, a person cheating/exploiting or if this was perfectly allowed but I made a clip of a person doing 60% damage to my maxed out base with 4 turrets in a matter of 7 seconds. We ended up winning by eliminating the other player first & then alternating orbit strikes on his units while attacking his base destroying his base. He was defeated by not having a base but did significant destruction to our bases & which such little effort. We Only survived the onslaught because of teamwork & surely would have perished with no chance of winning in a 1v1 situation.
BiZZar0 J0E - Recorded: 24/06/2016 9:11 PM CST
http://xboxclips.com/BiZZar0+J0E/e3af37bf-0e3b-451b-8667-3458f427da8d
Game sucks, extremely bad servers. Even though this is a beta, I should be able to play a match completely without lagging out? Wrong! I lag out of almost every game I play. Not even going to buy the game now. As well my friends feel the same. Wasted time and wasted space.
that may be a problem on your end, but I have yet to lag out of any games and I played this beta tons
GallantIce wrote:
COMMANDER POWERS
The Left Trigger doesn't seem to work sometimes to bring up the radial.

I've tried two controllers. Elite with trigger lock OFF. Same problem.
I've also had a lot of problems with the command powers either not working or not wanting to activate. I was in a battle last night were I desperately needed my to bring in the ODST support and I couldnt even tho I had all the requirements met for using it.
Beta is over, but here are a few things I have gathered while playing.
  • Matchmaking is decently quick, much better than the original
  • I would like a timer for when I am building a base, recruiting units, or building a building rather than just a circle that fills up.
  • I'm pretty sure in the original, you could queue processes for units by holding in x on another task. That would be a great add.
  • when you are on the main menu and want to invite people it is not obvious that you have to press x to do so. Perhaps add something at the bottom that says "Press x to invite"
  • going off of inviting. I have had issues where the invite process in-game does not work, I have to actually go to my friend's list and add people to my party
And some bugs
  • game freezes sometimes when looking for players
  • sometimes we will get into a game and someone will "leave" It seems to happen to often for it to be people actually leaving, they may be dropping from the game.
  • On the one map, there is an energy bridge, units will sit there and keep trying to cross it, even when it is gone rather than going around.
Huge fan of Halo wars and can't wait for it to release!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 96
  4. 97
  5. 98
  6. ...
  7. 99