[Locked] Multiplayer Beta – UNSC Feedback Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. ...
  6. 23
Yes, I realize it's too late of course... But does anyone else feel a little confused as to why Captain Cutter's appearance has been changed dramatically? I realize it may have been difficult to get the original voice actor to return, but I just don't get the new appearance.

Though not exactly a serious disappointment. I just don't understand how you take a character and change him like that.
I was thinking that it was Captain Cutters son or something. They would have the same last name.
how? when, in over twenty years of everyone in cryo, would he have time to have a child, who then looked over 40? In no way would it be possible?
my opinion is the game is fantastic but the song is horrible
Roach Boi wrote:
Roach Boi wrote:
OK let's begin. The beacon factor needs to be more noticeable. It needs to make a significant noise and be more vibrant and visible on the mini map. I also want to see my teammates cursors. I don't like setting off a beacon and I can't tell if my teammate looked over to my beacon, so I just keep setting it off. The generator and resource combination for building is quite annoying. It requires to many spaces on my initial base to get a good flow going. Stick with the halo wars 1 set up or reduce how much energy/supplies you need to use. I want the option to see my units health bar at all times and see recharge rates for my "Y" abilities. Scrolling speed should be more balanced and adjustable. Leader powers should be explained more and should be easier to unlock. There should be a queue for units and technologies being researched. I didn't like building units, going to the battle, and then coming back to my base to see how many have been built so far and not knowing. Same goes for techs researched. I hope to see more leaders like master chief, didact, gravemind, etc.
the didact is dead and why would the master chief be there and if he was why wold he be a leader and there is a queue for the units the if you dont understand what the leader powers do thats a you problem because the descriptions say what they do, there unlock rate is fine but they should give you a little bar so you can see how close you are to a point
Doesn't matter if he's a dead, just make a different race to play with. Humans, Covenant and Brutes are old now. The forerunners would be a great addition and the flood. Maybe it was my fault on the leader powers but I feel like they unlock through time and not tech level progression.
I hate the prometheans and I would rather they not make an appearance, but they would fit better than the flood. It would be impossible to baLance them properly while maintaining their place as the overwhelmingly dangerous and powerful faction in the Halo universe
Balancing would work out just fine. Hunters in every Halo wreck you, but they had a very nice balance to them in wars. Kinghts and soilders and crawlers would be balanced if done correctly. Just want more player options and such.
I thought the beta was great I was hoping for graphics like in halo wars 1 but even though the graphics are bad I still like the overall game play
I hope they keep all the original leaders in multiplayer as well as forge even though he is gone it would still be nice to use him in pvp or even pve
I hope they keep all the original leaders in multiplayer as well as forge even though he is gone it would still be nice to use him in pvp or even pve
it would be nice to see other playable factions in pvp and pve such as the flood

i think the flood would be a fun and interesting thing to add would make combat strategy more thought out especially if the troops can be taken and would be nice to see a faction that has not been seen much sense halo 3
it would be nice to see other playable factions in pvp and pve such as the flood

i think the flood would be a fun and interesting thing to add would make combat strategy more thought out especially if the troops can be taken and would be nice to see a faction that has not been seen much sense halo 3
Playable flood?
https://youtu.be/07g9r5yXgFk

its a simple mod, but its something that people are planning on working on for the definitive edition though it would be nice to have them in the full game
No req packs. I hate those because i never get anything good or new. Ever
It should be like something where you get a couple cards to pick from in a few rounds then go into the game on blitz Just no req packs please
EDIT: nevermind. I can stick with reqs
It should be like something where you get a couple cards to pick from in a few rounds then go into the game on blitz Just no req packs please
You could have edited your first post, and blitz card packs have nothing to do with the UNSC multiplayer beta
I say it's a little to easy to play as UNSC.
You should give some type of reward for the people who took their time playing the beta.
My beloved Halo Wars has been ruined. This needs a total overhaul. The combat is boring. The economic change is unnecessary. The units move way to slow. The controls did not need changed. Graphics are worse than the original.

The only thing that halo wars needed was improved graphics, a higher population cap, more heroes, more maps.

At this time I am more hype for Halo Wars Remastered.
Jeez this was harsh, who wrote this? Anyway, you fixed pretty much everything. I love this game tremendously and intend to put a lot of time into this game, even though the obvious money grab Blitz mode is a cheeky Casual Player wallet grinder. I will forgive you and climb the rank deathmatch leaderboards.
Please don't revive old topics thanks, you can use the new pinned threads to add any feedback
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. ...
  6. 23