Is Bronze 5 good in halo wars 2? And if not how can i get better having neurological disabilities?
It's lower down the spectrum you'll get better the more you play. Take it easy though if you have a neurological disorder, I sometimes get headaches from gaming, especially HW2 because you need to think a lot while playing.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It's okay there's always a starting point and look at the bright side there's no going down only up
Is Bronze 5 good in halo wars 2? And if not how can i get better having neurological disabilities?
I would recommend joining our discord if your looks for tips, advice and build orders there arealot of players willing to help newcomers.

1 thing that can't be taught is micro, decision making, leader powers and quickly using shortcuts to switch from your units to your bases to build easily. This all takes time and game repitition.

I believe the ranks go:

Champ - top 200 onyx
Onyx - 1500+ csr
diamond 1-6
platinum 1-6
gold 1-6
silver 1-6
bronze 1-6

but don't be disheartened that you are in the bottom bracket after omly 10 games, as RTS games take alot of thinking and time
https://discord.gg/AWMPK5r
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show