OP WookieCookies1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
AKAtheFonz wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
What’s so bad about deci banshees (I’m not trolling) seriously?
All the passive buffs they get from Deci make them, faster, better, stronger, tankier because of the healing and not to mention the second stronger from killing frenzy.
Add on top the siphon and fury abilities and they destroy any unit they come across.
Not to mention Deci gets a lvl 3 glassing beam which deals with any 'threat' (using that lightly) to the banshees.
To go somewhat in depth: The added speed means they outspeed glassing beams, abilities or the wolv which could chase it. I don't think I need to mention why the 2 passive damage boosts are a problem. The siphon is too powerful on them. If you use an ability and almost kill many of the banshees, they'll heal right back to full iwthin a couple of seconds of combat. effective negating the ability you just used on them.
But tbh it’s really simple to stop you gotta think you have about 10 minutes until he’s gets boundless shipon on his air. The same air that’s like paper plates I’ve played multiple ppl who spammed his air in team games and if I’m solo queuing or just playing customs I make it my priority to counter deci

deci banshee arent even a actual play in 1s ask any good 1s player. It’s the simplest thing to counter because you have so much prep time.
"Win in 10 minutes or you're in for a bad time" isn't exactly the sign of good balance. Good balance would be all the leaders getting more and more powerful roughly equally as time goes on, just in different ways. Not "Well your 10 minutes is up, hope you like my immense power spike, don't forget, I get another in a few minutes." While I'd agree that he's not as overpowered as lots of people seem to make him out to be, his is at the very least one of the best overall leaders by quite a large margin. It is hard to imagine making a "Top 3" or even "Top 2" leader pick without Decimus. He's only got what, a single leader power that is kinda badish and that's it (Suicide grunt drop), and it's only "bad" because the glassing beam he has does virtually the same exact thing to infantry but also pretty much everything else.
I dont really play ones i prefer larger wars but although i agree the game shouldnt be over in 10 mins, if you’re not putting pressure on an enemy within a 10 minute frame then youre just not a top tier player unless you make a mutual no rush agreement
Two top tier teams will frequently go past 10, even 20 minutes. For example, your last matches against another Champ were 22min and 14min. The idea isn't that pressure isn't being put on. Often the enemy is doing the same thing to you - applying pressure. The difference is Decimus potentially has one of the best leader wheels in the game and even his rarely picked abilities are only not picked by virtue of how good all the other ones are, early game pressure has nothing to do with that.
TBE Reek wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
What’s so bad about deci banshees (I’m not trolling) seriously?
All the passive buffs they get from Deci make them, faster, better, stronger, tankier because of the healing and not to mention the second stronger from killing frenzy.
Add on top the siphon and fury abilities and they destroy any unit they come across.
Not to mention Deci gets a lvl 3 glassing beam which deals with any 'threat' (using that lightly) to the banshees.
To go somewhat in depth: The added speed means they outspeed glassing beams, abilities or the wolv which could chase it. I don't think I need to mention why the 2 passive damage boosts are a problem. The siphon is too powerful on them. If you use an ability and almost kill many of the banshees, they'll heal right back to full iwthin a couple of seconds of combat. effective negating the ability you just used on them.
But tbh it’s really simple to stop you gotta think you have about 10 minutes until he’s gets boundless shipon on his air. The same air that’s like paper plates I’ve played multiple ppl who spammed his air in team games and if I’m solo queuing or just playing customs I make it my priority to counter deci

deci banshee arent even a actual play in 1s ask any good 1s player. It’s the simplest thing to counter because you have so much prep time.
There shouldn't be a 'timer' on a leader until it's units become borderline unstoppable. Thankful no one has just said "build AA", cause that doesn't work in the long run. Your mass AA means you can't damage anything but air, thus can't push.
Yeah those deci banshees full pop are ridiculous, plus the hit n run strat most people use with them...its gg for your team unless you have deci on your team, too.
best strat to overcome deci banshees is to use deci banshees. Or put that mother -Yoink-'s head under the water right away - aka rush him dumb -Yoink-
Yeah honestly the best defense is a good offense. They can’t rush you if they’re dead first 👉🏻👉🏻
I remember when I first got HW2 and decides to Main Deci in March 2017, to see how he went from trash to broken gives me mixed feelings.
If im not mistaken ,deci banshees already got a heavy nerf , are they still op
Banshees should cost 50 yellow each and problem is solved...

Problem is when your stuck doing AA you can't progress unless you control 4 or 5 nodes.
I didn't realize how OP he is until I started playing 1s. He has 2 heroes, boundless siphon, and 3 offensive leader powers including the beam. Smh.
And don't even get me started on the amount of stuns he has available.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2