1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I think that it would be a good idea to make a new campaign that takes place after the banished defeated the flood.
You mean like a dlc or a brand new game ?
The game has officially ceased development. But after ATN, it's just skirmishes between the UNSC and Banished, nothing extraordinary that's worthy of an entirely new story, lines and objectives. Just imagine the MP games of UNSC vs Banished instead.
Additionally, Halo Wars 2's story will intercept with Halo Infinite's. How? Anders. If you've seen that last cutscene of the main story, you'll understand why.
I want that though
It is not selling so much. HW 2.

Atriox feels the possibility.
But I can not feel the depth like Orc of Warcraft
I really like Atriox.
That's why I want you to expand HW
Yes I mean a dlc. I also acknowledge the fact that the banished and unsc forces have only had small battles with each other since operation speer breaker. But a new campaign could show us the effect the flood had on bouth sides once it was defeated because there was unsc infected vehicles and infantry.
Yes I mean a dlc. I also acknowledge the fact that the banished and unsc forces have only had small battles with each other since operation speer breaker. But a new campaign could show us the effect the flood had on bouth sides once it was defeated because there was unsc infected vehicles and infantry.
I don't think that really justifies pouring money, effort and blood into a DLC that would basically be "Destroy and conquer base" with no real objective unless they intend for us to kill off one of the Banished leaders, be it Voridus, Pavium Shipmaster or Colony (and I'm sure they would never kill off Atriox), but maybe it's best to safe them for something bigger. At this point, any new HW2 DLC or Expansion would only be small things not really worth the devs' efforts.
Postums and wrensi are the only devs at 343 working on hw2. I doubt they can make an entire campaign dlc by themselves.
Would you like me to more throughly explain my last post?
Would you like me to more throughly explain my last post?
I'd answer the same thing. There's really no valid point to justify a new DLC or Expansion. What you would do in there would basically be the same thing as a regular skirmish game of UNSC vs Banished.
If any of you have read the description of the engineer you will finde that they have a device on them that basically makes them under the control of the Banished. I perpose that the banished use similar devices to put some of the flood under their control. The reason for this is that the banished lack sufficient amount of soldiers as proven whith the second campaign. Using the newly controlled flood they can launch an offensive against the unsc.
If any of you have read the description of the engineer you will finde that they have a device on them that basically makes them under the control of the Banished. I perpose that the banished use similar devices to put some of the flood under their control. The reason for this is that the banished lack sufficient amount of soldiers as proven whith the second campaign. Using the newly controlled flood they can launch an offensive against the unsc.
Not possible. The Flood is all connected to a single mind, billions under one, and one hell of a mind, might I add.
Not possible. The Flood is all connected to a single mind, billions under one, and one hell of a mind, might I add.
The engineers are basically the same.
Engineers are individuals. They aren't connected to a hive mind like the Flood are. They don't have a central intelligence. They LOVE to fix stuff, I'm pretty sure they don't even care about most other things at times. Free will, unlike the Flood. Plus, who would want to work with something that's more liable to kill and eat you than it is to help you? Not me.
Engineers aren't even natural creations. They're artificial beings created by the Forerunners who are carefree on who they serve. Some serve the Covenant, some serve the UNSC. The Flood works under one mind with the same goals, same thoughts, same everything. Hell, that mind belonged to the Primordial itself.
If the Flood could be controlled like that, the Forerunners would have probably found a cure, the Flood would have been defeated and the Halo we know would likely not exist.
Halo Wars 3 is already in development.... kind of.
I hate to tell you, but flood can’t just be controlled by a device, because they’re already collectively controlled. Engineers, on the other hand, can be controlled. Also, it would make zero sense on how the banished would even get the devices implemented.
It's actually easily to contain the flood and even easier to eradicate the flood. The flood is no longer lead by the hive mind or grave mind. Regardless of that they are still able to be able to be controlled or at the very least be able to lead or command them if atriox dosnt kill them all. And I would recommend reading about Hunters also known as colony and Engineers
It's actually easily to contain the flood and even easier to eradicate the flood. The flood is no longer lead by the hive mind or grave mind. Regardless of that they are still able to be able to be controlled or at the very least be able to lead or command them if atriox dosnt kill them all. And I would recommend reading about Hunters also known as colony and Engineers
Graveminds can be created in any time: in G. Bear’s trilogy we learn about entire olanets becoming mega-gravemind (or a similar name). With a great amount of bodies/mass floods can easily create another gravemind
The Flood is hard to contain (but easy to keep them contained) and are nearly impossible to completely eradicate.
The Flood is lead by a single mind. Pretty much every combat form, pod infector and everything you see is a single mind, even the blightlands (or, generally, the Flood biomass you see in the environment). Not a dozen or thousands, with a Gravemind or not.
The Flood cannot be controlled. As I said, they are a single mind with a VERY strong will. Trying to control them is literally impossible. You're trying to control a virulent parasite which originated from the remains of God species.
I appologize for the fact that I have not been able to write for some time. This will be my last response. Hunters/Colony are hive minds and yet still can operate on their own minds. Engineers have these things on them that force them to do what the banished want. If they re egineerd it, itcould work for the flood
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2