3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Swerve LC wrote:
Since most of us are in agreement that we'd all like to see new maps over new Leaders, here are my ideas for some maps:
-High Charity: A Flood-based map. Base & Mini-base slots are covered by Cocooned Bases (which change depending on what side of the map a player is on and what their faction is) & Spore Mounds respectively which must be destroyed before new bases can be built. Forerunner Power Nodes are non-existent on the map, making it harder to gather energy. Off-map areas reveal several HW1-era Covenant & Flood structures. The center of map is inhabited by a Flood structure from the "Light the Fuse" AtN campaign mission that periodically spews out random Flood forms to attack both teams. Near each opposing base is a terminal that, when activated, unleashes an Abomination to attack the enemy's forces (or your own). Flood Blisters & Tentacles are scattered throughout the map.

-Spirit of Fire: The only UNSC-based map. This one would be the easiest to make since the in-game architecture for it already exists via the two training missions. Forerunner Power Nodes are replaced by garrison-able Generators. Building & Leader Power costs are slightly reduced for UNSC players. Scattered about are free turret slots. At certain off-map areas, you can see UNSC bases, turrets, and buildings from Halo Wars 1.

-Enduring Conviction: The only Banished-themed map based on the E3 trailer. Banished players get discounts on building & Leader Power costs. reduced-cost turret slots are scattered across the map. Forerunner Power Nodes are replaced by garrison-able Power Extractors. Base slots are covered by Sentinel Forts from Halo Wars 1.
Not to ruin your parade but giving Factions a advantage on certain maps is the worst idea we got ever get, it'll heavily one side and become luck based in match making to wear if I get that map and I'm Atriox I have a huge advantage because I'm saving money.
Yes that’s pretty bad I I just skimmed thru it the first time tbh. I liked the location ideas tho and different maps playing differently as in different machanics but giving some an edge because they are a certain faction is pretty bad and should never be adapted in any game
In hindsight I guess it wasn't the best idea I had giving certain factions advantages on certain maps. I just it would make sense to do that at the time.
I like your other ideas tho. But it would turn a rts from skill/ strategy to more of a luck based system like yugioh I’m not sure if your Familiar With it’s machanics. You can always play around your luck but in the end you would pray that you picked the right leader for the income bonus.

in a way it’s kinda like that now some leaders are stronger on certain maps but that’s due to design and leader powers/units.
Realistically, what I'd like is Blitz units/skins, content from the Yappening, one minor add on, and maps to be added to multiplayer. The Blitz units/skins and Yappening content can be for specific leaders and we can potentially have them as skins to be playable in skirmish. Allow me to name a few:

UNSC.
Cutter.
  • Spearbreaker Squad hero unit instead of Spartan Jerome.
  • Elephant. (One minor add on). Jerome has the mastodon. Pavium has the wraith invader. Heck, even Arbiter has the phantoms. I think it would be great to have the elephant as a transport unit.
Forge/Isabel.
  • Armored warthogs skin.
Johnson/Jerome.
  • Armored marines skin.
Anders.
  • Extractor marines skin.
Isabel.
  • Lockdown scorpion skin.

Banished.
Atriox/Pavium.
  • Ironclad wraith skin.
Decimus/Voridus.
  • Terror chopper skin.
  • Terror wraith skin.
Colony.
  • Ironclad hunters skin.
YapYap The Destroyer.
  • Bloodfueled locusts skin.
There is actually a forum for blitz skins to be part of regular skirmish. Thanks to Nuchey and General Trex for naming the different Blitz skin units belonging to specific leaders because I agree with some of the placing. I never played Blitz too much and didn't even know those skins existed until I saw some of them in the Yappening lol. Ever since I saw the Yappening, I always thought the Ironclad hunters should be for Colony only lol. I'll post the link in case you guys might want to check it out:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/343-hear-us-link-blitz-skins-to-challenges/f736ceea-0260-4c01-8a25-bc5ab74fc7b5/posts?page=1#post14

For maps, I hope they add in some for skirmish and Terminus Firefight. It would be great to have some classic maps from Halo Wars 1 too.

Maps:
  • Fort Dean. (3v3)
  • Frozen Valley. (3v3)
  • Exile. (3v3)
  • Crevice. (2v2)
  • The Docks. (2v2)
  • Terminal Moraine. (2v2)
  • Pirth Outskirts. (1v1)
  • Release. (1v1)
  • Chasms. (1v1)
The lack of new maps in Halo Wars 2 is high lol. It would make sense to have flood based maps in Halo Wars 2 because of the Awakening The Nightmare DLC. It would be cool to see flood bases and forerunner bases again like they were in Halo Wars 1. I was going to mention rebels too but I don't think there are any rebels on this ark lol. It would be cool to see this aspect of map environment and interaction return.

Terminus Firefight is in need of new maps and fixing as well. That barrage of heavy air and heavy ground (hornets/vultures/scorpions) can be unforgiving even when you think you have more than enough units to counter them lol.
My dreams for a new leader, this is it here lol.

The Prophet of Regret if he were to become a leader:
  • He can be a hero unit.
  • He can have a mixed jackal, grunt, brute, and elite unit as perhaps a core unit in the main base. Kind of like the mixed squads of jackals, grunts, brute and elites you see in the Halo campaigns.
  • Perhaps have a jackal unit as anti infantry.
  • Maybe he can have the buggers in his leader wheel as like a bugger swarm of some sorts.
  • He can have a vampire unit in replacement of the reaver.
  • Perhaps they can make him have those elite honor guards with the spears instead of the jumpack brutes in the raid camp.
  • Maybe have a skin that has the classic wraith, ghost, and locust design.
  • Maybe even make him have the classic scarab design as his ultimate unit too.
Only in my dreams lol.

• He can be a hero unit.
  • He can have a mixed jackal, grunt, brute, and elite unit as perhaps a core unit in the main base. Kind of like the mixed squads of jackals, grunts, brute and elites you see in the Halo campaigns.
  • Maybe he can have the buggers in his leader wheel as like a bugger swarm of some sorts.
  • Perhaps they can make him have those elite honor guards with the spears instead of the jumpack brutes in the raid camp.
Only in my dreams lol.
Tbh I had actually wanted the prophet over some of the last 3 or banished leaders strictly for a air hero we have a griund and vehicle heroes why not an air hero and the fact that air units aren’t unique it’s pretty much the same for every leader. But I’m happy with what they gave us tbh
Swerve LC wrote:

• He can be a hero unit.
Only in my dreams lol.
Tbh I had actually wanted the prophet over some of the last 3 or banished leaders strictly for a air hero we have a griund and vehicle heroes why not an air hero and the fact that air units aren’t unique it’s pretty much the same for every leader. But I’m happy with what they gave us tbh
what about a unsc leader?
My ideas for some new Leaders:
UNSC Red vs. Blue Commander: Leader, powers, & units change depending on team color (Red = Sarge Hero Unit, Mongoose/ Falcon/ Rocket Warthog/ Colossus units, C.C. Mega Mantis Super Unit. Blue = Wash Hero Unit, Ghost/ Elite Rangers/ Elite Enforcers/ Freckles Mantis/ Sheila Scorpion units), Reactor building.
Banished Prophet of Regret: P.o.R Hero Unit, Vampire/ Needler Elites/ Jackals/ HG Wraith units, Covenant skins & abilities for HW1 units (but not HW2 ones)

UNSC 2401 Penitent Tangent: Can take neutral Capture Points without Sentinel interference, Controller Hero Unit, Enforcer/ HW1 Super & Protector Sentinels/ Aggressor/ Plasma Rhino/ Forerunner Tank/ Forerunner Aardvark/ Armiger Infantry units, Sentinel Turret and Sentinel Factory buildings, Retriever Super Unit.
Banished Yonhet General: Uses Fringe (deleted Covenant races & vehicles) units - Stalker Hero Unit, Sharquoi/ Special-Purpose Sniper/ Tankbeast/ Keelbug/ Alien Trooper/Yonhet Squad/ Bombers/ Gorgon/ "Stingray" units, Air Artillery Super Unit.

UNSC Yanme'e Queen: Uses both UNSC & Covenant assets, Queen Hero Unit, Drone Sniper/ Spectre/ Anti-Air Wraith/ Drone Heavy units.
Banished Ilsa Zane: Uses both Banished & UNSC assets, Zane Hero Unit, HW1 Rebel Soldiers & Snipers/ Rocket Warthog/ Cobra units.

UNSC Protoss Executor* (special crossover Leader): Uses buildings & units from StarCraft & Brood War in place of equivalent UNSC assets, two Hero Units (High Templar & Dark Archon) whose abilities are accessed in Leader Power wheel.
Banished Zerg Cerebrate* (special crossover Leader): Uses buildings & units from StarCraft & Brood War in place of equivalent Banished assets, two Hero Units (Queen & Defiler) whose abilities are accessed in Leader Power wheel, all Zerg-based units heal over time.

UNSC Major Vaughan: Sunray 1-1 Hero Unit, Hawk/ Gremlin/ Elephant/ Cobra/ Shortsword units.
Banished Jul 'Mdama: 'Mdama Hero Unit, Cryptum building (for construction of Promethean Watchers, Crawlers, & Knights), Forerunner Artillery defenses (light & heavy), two Super Units (Harvester & Kraken).

Flood UNSC Strain: All Flood units & buildings are infected versions of those used by the UNSC with certain exceptions, Infected Spartan Hero Unit, Flood Egg/ Flood Stalk/ Flood Root/ Flood Launcher buildings, Spore Mounds as Mini-Bases.
Flood Banished Strain: All Flood units & buildings are infected versions of those used by the Banished with certain exceptions, Thrasher Hero Unit, Carrier Form unit, Flood Stalk/ Flood Root/ Flood Launcher buildings, Spore Mounds as Mini-Bases.
be serious please not just red vs blue guys or anything else. it's just weird. like think of a flesh out would come from the spirt of fire leader with unsc leader powers.
Swerve LC wrote:

• He can be a hero unit.
Only in my dreams lol.
True that man, it would be nice to have a air hero again. I was hoping they could of squeezed The Prophet in lol.
Swerve LC wrote:

• He can be a hero unit.
Only in my dreams lol.
Actually not sure who could be a new UNSC leader. I was thinking maybe Lord Hood, Captain Keyes, or Miranda Keys.
Swerve LC wrote:

• He can be a hero unit.
Only in my dreams lol.
Actually not sure who could be a new UNSC leader. I was thinking maybe Lord Hood, Captain Keyes, or Miranda Keys.
i was thinking of someone from spirit of fire?
Only characters I know from the Spirit of Fire is Captain Cutter, Anders, Forge, Jerome, Alice, Douglas, Serina, Isabel, Kinsano, and Spearbreaker Squad. But I know there's alot more stated on the Halopedia. It would be cool to see hawks return but we would just need a UNSC leader to have it as at his/her unique unit. Anders used to have the hawks but it seems she specializes in the use of sentinels now.
Only characters I know from the Spirit of Fire is Captain Cutter, Anders, Forge, Jerome, Alice, Douglas, Serina, Isabel, Kinsano, and Spearbreaker Squad. But I know there's alot more stated on the Halopedia. It would be cool to see hawks return but we would just need a UNSC leader to have it as at his/her unique unit. Anders used to have the hawks but it seems she specializes in the use of sentinels now.
Tbh I had high hopes of hawks returning with serina or replacing it with anders protector sentinal unit next to useless unit it went from being completely overpowered to the worst unit in the game lol 😂
be serious please not just red vs blue guys or anything else. it's just weird. like think of a flesh out would come from the spirt of fire leader with unsc leader powers.
Sorry but I'm not sure what you're trying to say. If you're thinking that the RvB Commander wouldn't have any infantry units beyond the main Red vs. Blue cast then I can assure that that wouldn't be the case. Plus it's not like they'd be canon to the game anyway; the Spirit of Fire faction has quite a lot of non-canon characters in their ranks (Sergeant Forge, Sergeant Major Johnson, Serina) so it wouldn't be out of the question for another to be added. Also what's a "flesh out"?
I think playable flood can work as a new leader with the use of infection forms.

The only units that can infect are the flood spores and they can only infect units that are directly exposed. For example ghosts, choppers, worthogs, marines, and grunts.
They can cost about the amout as a tier 2 unit and have low health. They could act like the Spartans when they hijack vehicles.
Swerve LC wrote:

• He can be a hero unit.
Only in my dreams lol.
i was thinking of someone from spirit of fire?
There was a Sniper from one of the missions called Alligieri (I am sure the real name is similar)
The beauty of Halo Wars is that set place in Halo universe but with its own characters...
Here are some more Leader ideas I came up with a while back. At the time when I came up with them I was just putting down whatever came into my head so they're not as detailed as the others I came up with (especially the last two).
UNSC Sesa 'Refumee: Uses both UNSC & Covenant assets, Heretic Leader Hero Unit, Heretic Grunt Squad/ Heretic Banshee units, Seraph Super Unit.
Banished Malcolm Hargrove: Uses both Banished & UNSC assets, Mercenary Squad unit, three Hero Units (Felix [Red Team only], Locus [Blue Team only] & Sharkface [both teams]).

UNSC Kig-Yar Trader: Uses both UNSC & Covenant assets, Skirmisher Hero Unit, Jackal Snipers unit.
Banished Colonel Watts: Uses both Banished & UNSC assets, Colonel Watts Hero Unit, Rebel Infantry/ Rebel Snipers/ Rebel Sci Trooper units.

UNSC ONI Agent: Prototype Hero Unit, Grackle/ F-99 Wombat/ PSI/ Rogue/ Wasp units, Prowler Super Unit.
Banished Rogue Engineer: Pluton Hero Unit, Ren/ Vampire units.

UNSC Captain Keyes: Master Chief Hero Unit, Rhino/ Johnson Squad units.
Banished Thrallslayer: Thrallslayer Hero Unit, Brute Stalker/ Prowler units.

UNSC "Cabal": Uses races & vehicles from cancelled Halo: Titan game.
Banished Daniel Clayton: Work in progress.

I also had some special crossover ideas for Leaders from Star Wars, Brute Force, Doom, and even War Planets but I think I'll leave those out.
Here are some more Leader ideas I came up with a while back. At the time when I came up with them I was just putting down whatever came into my head so they're not as detailed as the others I came up with (especially the last two).
UNSC Sesa 'Refumee: Uses both UNSC & Covenant assets, Heretic Leader Hero Unit, Heretic Grunt Squad/ Heretic Banshee units, Seraph Super Unit.
Banished Malcolm Hargrove: Uses both Banished & UNSC assets, Mercenary Squad unit, three Hero Units (Felix [Red Team only], Locus [Blue Team only] & Sharkface [both teams]).

UNSC Kig-Yar Trader: Uses both UNSC & Covenant assets, Skirmisher Hero Unit, Jackal Snipers unit.
Banished Colonel Watts: Uses both Banished & UNSC assets, Colonel Watts Hero Unit, Rebel Infantry/ Rebel Snipers/ Rebel Sci Trooper units.

UNSC ONI Agent: Prototype Hero Unit, Grackle/ F-99 Wombat/ PSI/ Rogue/ Wasp units, Prowler Super Unit.
Banished Rogue Engineer: Pluton Hero Unit, Ren/ Vampire units.

UNSC Captain Keyes: Master Chief Hero Unit, Rhino/ Johnson Squad units.
Banished Thrallslayer: Thrallslayer Hero Unit, Brute Stalker/ Prowler units.

UNSC "Cabal": Uses races & vehicles from cancelled Halo: Titan game.
Banished Daniel Clayton: Work in progress.

I also had some special crossover ideas for Leaders from Star Wars, Brute Force, Doom, and even War Planets but I think I'll leave those out.
Upvote for kig yar and flood leader 👍
I would LOVE the option to change colors. At the very least I would like to see this added for Firefight.

For example I think it would be cool if the UNSC can have the option of being green (like the campaign).
So 343 and Creative Assembly, can we get a sneak peak of the new content that's coming? The suspense is killing me. I'm being realistic here so all I'm expecting are some skins like the Blitz skins and hopefully some new maps possibly Halo wars OG maps. New leaders would be nice but I think the current roaster is fine. Maybe adding a unit or 2 per faction would be awesome. One air unit (vampire) and one ground unit (Mongoose)
Well since I'm on the subject of adding units one infantry per faction would be nice as well.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
So 343 and Creative Assembly, can we get a sneak peak of the new content that's coming? The suspense is killing me. I'm being realistic here so all I'm expecting are some skins like the Blitz skins and hopefully some new maps possibly Halo wars OG maps. New leaders would be nice but I think the current roaster is fine. Maybe adding a unit or 2 per faction would be awesome. One air unit (vampire) and one ground unit (Mongoose)
Well since I'm on the subject of adding units one infantry per faction would be nice as well.
i agree we need some new units at least.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7