1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
Joel1910 wrote:
A Forerunner Leader with new structures, who has units like sentinels and prometheans, maybe a guardian as superunit.
I like the idea but I recommend making the Retriever Sentinel their Super Unit instead of a Guardian. At 1,412.75 meters (4,635 feet), Guardians are GIGANTIC - they're bigger than Godzilla & Serpentera combined! - and are thus too big to fit into the game.
In regards to new maps, I'd like some that are dedicated 1-v-1 maps. Even just remaking the 1-v-1 maps from Halo Wars 1 would be fine with me.
In regards to new maps, I'd like some that are dedicated 1-v-1 maps. Even just remaking the 1-v-1 maps from Halo Wars 1 would be fine with me.
I only play 1v1 so I would love some smaller maps
Am I the only one who thinks Buck would be a great Leader to play in Halo Wars 2? Maybe not spartan version of Buck (or maybe do...that could be cool too) but ODST Buck who has a hero unit of Dutch, Romeo, and Mickey (maybe Dare if there was a cool way to implement her).
gobig89 wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks Buck would be a great Leader to play in Halo Wars 2? Maybe not spartan version of Buck (or maybe do...that could be cool too) but ODST Buck who has a hero unit of Dutch, Romeo, and Mickey (maybe Dare if there was a cool way to implement her).
Don't forget about The Rookie and Vergil. They'd make great additions to a potential Buck Leader as well.
I know I've already mentioned this before, but if we were to ever get a new map after Fort Jordan, then I'd like to see one based in the Spirit of Fire. Since the architecture for it already exists via the two training levels, it wouldn't be that hard to make one. The only obstacle I could see to it being made would be the need to create UNSC equivalents to the Forerunner Power Nodes since it wouldn't make sense for them to be there.
Promethean leader.(This is it Chief.)Phaetons as core Air, (upgrade: Changes rapid fire cannon to continuous beam. Second upgrade: Adds hardlight pods that seek air units.)

The little flying Promethean VTOLs would be the support air, Y ability would be to attach to units and add a shield to block projectiles. (Upgrade: It can now heal others while being attached to completely different units.)

Warden Eternal or the Didact as a hero,
Preferably Warden. His basic would be the triple beam shot from his head, uses his sword up close and his Y would be the massive sphere he charges and fires from Halo 5.
(Y also comes with badass, "this is the end" sort of voice line when firing.)

Knights as anti vehicle infantry (Upgrade: Instead of firing one blast, they fire 5 shot lower damage bursts.)

Soldiers as core infantry, (Upgrade: Suppressor now fires explosive rounds. Second upgrade: They can occasionally Dodge incoming fire with their teleports.)

Soldiers with light rifles as anti infantry. (Upgrade: Changes light rifles to the forerunner beam sniper. Etc)

The pack of dog like creatures, (Name forgotten.)
would be the scouts/rush unit, like the jackrabbits.
(Upgrade: Adds one or two to the pack, etc)

Warthog like unit could be a small hovering vehicle with the explosive hardlight turret hovering on the back. (Upgrade: Faster and adds soldier clinging on to the side with Suppressor.) The soldier with the suppressor is also affected by the explosive bullet upgrade.

Maybe some sort of concept for a Promethean tank, maybe reverse engineered from UNSC or covenant designs with added Promethean tech and weaponry.

Maybe leader power is that massive sphere in halo 4 that kills people and converts them into Prometheans. Kills a certain amount of infantry and retrains them as a random assortment of soldiers, dogs and, knights.

Another leader power would be teleport with the usual very blinding space-time warp they do all the time.

Once again, another leader power could be a guardian warping in and applying a shield buff to a large area, or maybe something offensive, idk.

Another leader power would be a swarm of the little healing VTOLs flying around in a circle healing and applying a weak shield to every unit inside.
(You cannot add a shield to any unit who Is moved into the area after it has already been cast. However, it will still heal.)

Additions or changes are greatly appreciated, reply away!
Make the Cryptum (the sphere you mentioned) a Super Unit akin to the Condor & Scarab. Also the Cryptum isn't what converts humans into Prometheans; that's the Composer. I recommend making the Composer a unique building/base defense for the Promethean Leader. There's also already a concept for a scrapped Forerunner Tank from Halo 2 so you'd only need to add a few minor Promethean details to it.
Also the VTOLs & dog-like creatures you mentioned are called Watchers & Crawlers respectively.
Actually, yesss, thank you for the clearing of my mistakes with the cryptum and composer, but I actually agree.
Though, what would be the attacks for such a (seemingly) crazy strong flying structue?

And what would the composer research, build? OH, wait, that could be the leader building for the forerunners!
Thanks for the reply, Beastgun!
Make the Cryptum (the sphere you mentioned) a Super Unit akin to the Condor & Scarab. Also the Cryptum isn't what converts humans into Prometheans; that's the Composer. I recommend making the Composer a unique building/base defense for the Promethean Leader. There's also already a concept for a scrapped Forerunner Tank from Halo 2 so you'd only need to add a few minor Promethean details to it.
Also the VTOLs & dog-like creatures you mentioned are called Watchers & Crawlers respectively.
Actually, yesss, thank you for the clearing of my mistakes with the cryptum and composer, but I actually agree.
Though, what would be the attacks for such a (seemingly) crazy strong flying structue?

And what would the composer research, build? OH, wait, that could be the leader building for the forerunners!
Thanks for the reply, Beastgun!
You're welcome :) . In regards to the Cryptum, I'm not sure what its attacks would be as all we ever saw it do in Halo 4 is fly around & scan things. Some creative liberties might need to be taken to make it an offensive unit. As for the Composer building, it wouldn't be used for research but rather as a kind of "mega attack" structure (think Pavium's Mega Turret and you've got an idea of what I'm talking about). It would be used to devastate enemy units by composing them into raw materials for your own Promethean units.
Yeah we could use some new content since the last new characters was from awaking the nightmare here are probably some good leaders they could add
  1. MasterChief
  2. Tartarus
  3. 343 guilty spark or 2401 Penitent Tangent
  4. Rtas 'Vadum
thats all I probably have if y’all have more characters that you can think of reply to me
Yeah we could use some new content since the last new characters was from awaking the nightmare here are probably some good leaders they could add
  1. MasterChief
  2. Tartarus
  4. Rtas 'Vadum
thats all I probably have if y’all have more characters that you can think of reply to me
Oohh Tartarus! What about a Kigyar leader?
  1. MasterChief
  2. Tartarus
  4. Rtas 'Vadum
I came up with a whole bunch of new Leader ideas (including 2401 Penitent Tangent). Look through Page 4 of this very forum to check them out.
A completely random idea, and I know this probably wouldn't work in Halo Wars 2, but I love this sort of stuff and I would like to hear what other people think of this idea; how about a Halo Wars forge mode? One where, like in mainstream Halo, you could build your own maps, placing decorative items, game mode specific objectives, choose what game mode the maps work for, even scripting like in Halo 5 forge, so you can essentially make your own game modes.
Thoughts? I don’t know about you guys, but I think that would be awesome.
  1. MasterChief
  2. Tartarus
  4. Rtas 'Vadum
I came up with a whole bunch of new Leader ideas (including 2401 Penitent Tangent). Look through Page 4 of this very forum to check them out.
How about the some of the Prophets, or the leader of the new Covenant (I forget his name). We could even have some leaders like the Gravemind or Warden Eternal. Playing as Prometheans and Flood would be awesome, and I suppose that a way to get around the problem of the Gravemind in flood mode would be to colour the player flood forces, like they do in multiplayer.
Joel1910 wrote:
A Forerunner Leader with new structures, who has units like sentinels and prometheans, maybe a guardian as superunit.
I like the idea but I recommend making the Retriever Sentinel their Super Unit instead of a Guardian. At 1,412.75 meters (4,635 feet), Guardians are GIGANTIC - they're bigger than Godzilla & Serpentera combined! - and are thus too big to fit into the game.
Would the same not be true of the Cryptum, as you were talking about earlier, or am I getting mixed up? The composer could probably be used but the Cryptum, if it is the Didact’s ship as I think it is, would be far too large to fit on the map.
Please correct me if I’m wrong, and don’t take this the wrong way, your ideas are epic :)
NeoniceNL wrote:
I see a lot of players requesting new units and leaders, but I guess making those are pretty big steps. They could also start by adding testing content to a special Blitz playlist to test them out. For example a fixed flood deck vs any other fixed deck to check and balance units. That might make releasing new content less 'scary' and let's us enjoy something new :)
I like that idea, as a player almost completely new to RTS games (but love them all the same) I would love to be able to try out my decks a bit more. I would also like it if they had some leader specific tutorials that walk you through their abilities and units, and alliance based tutorials to teach you about base add ons and the like (alliances being UNSC and Banished). Perhaps it could be something like in the game For Honour, where a simple video is put up for each character (though with the Marching Fire update they did add a far better an detailed character tutorial system).
However, I recognise this is not high in demand, so I’m not really bothered as to whether it happens or not, it would simply be a cool addition.
Joel1910 wrote:
Would the same not be true of the Cryptum, as you were talking about earlier, or am I getting mixed up? The composer could probably be used but the Cryptum, if it is the Didact’s ship as I think it is, would be far too large to fit on the map.
Please correct me if I’m wrong, and don’t take this the wrong way, your ideas are epic :)
The Cryptum is the sphere the Didact rides around in during much of Halo 4. It's certainly big - somewhere between a Wraith and a Scarab - but nowhere near as big as a Guardian or the Didact's ship Mantle's Approach.
  1. MasterChief
  2. Tartarus
  4. Rtas 'Vadum
How about the some of the Prophets, or the leader of the new Covenant (I forget his name). We could even have some leaders like the Gravemind or Warden Eternal. Playing as Prometheans and Flood would be awesome, and I suppose that a way to get around the problem of the Gravemind in flood mode would be to colour the player flood forces, like they do in multiplayer.
Counciler Kol 'Tomomee. Wow where have I been, I didn't know there was a new covenant.
  1. MasterChief
  2. Tartarus
  4. Rtas 'Vadum
Counciler Kol 'Tomomee. Wow where have I been, I didn't know there was a new covenant.
Yeah, they might not be called that, but they were the Covenant we fought in Halo 4 and 5. I think they have been pretty much defeated now though, because of when Locke killed Kol ‘Tomomee in the first mission of Halo 5.
At this point, any new content would be a miracle
Mouse & Keyboard support.

Its a 1st Party game. It has crossplay with PC. Its and RTS. Give us the option, please.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7