Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

new expansion!?!?

OP tenchosan

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/7ny4rh/halo_wars_2_concept_art_warden_eternal_and_created/

wowowow‼︎
it‘s very interesting!
I want to new dlc.
Please. create expansion!
I don't think HW2 will be getting anymore content, maybe a map or two at most.
I sort of want a new expansion but realistically there is no way that will happen
I don't think HW2 will be getting anymore content, maybe a map or two at most.
jesus I hope so, hw2 does not have a good selection of maps. they all feel more or less the same to me to. we need some crazy and different memorable maps.
Halo wars 1 has unique memorable maps.
HW2 needs more team maps where the bases are close to each other. I.e., similar to Docks and Ft. Dean but adjusted for HW2.
I sort of want a new expansion but realistically there is no no way that will happen
I do not think it will come,
If a new DLC comes
New story and two leaders of flood and forerunner,
There seems to be a lot of fun if there are additional maps.

I want a remake of the map of HW1.
I enjoyed Exile and Fort Deen. It was great fun.
As much as I want another expansion I feel like you immediately grasped at straws with the speculation that this might be a new expansion. I read the thread that you provided and it turns out that this was a pitch for Awakening the Nightmare that didn't come to fruition. But I don't say this in any way to disrespect you (LIKE I SAID, I WOULD LOVE MORE CONTENT!) it's just that letting something like this hang in the air with everyone hoping will only lead to disappointment. So, I thought it best to rip the bandage fast. If I've misunderstood anything I would be more that happy to be corrected!
As much as I want another expansion I feel like you immediately grasped at straws with the speculation that this might be a new expansion. I read the thread that you provided and it turns out that this was a pitch for Awakening the Nightmare that didn't come to fruition. But I don't say this in any way to disrespect you (LIKE I SAID, I WOULD LOVE MORE CONTENT!) it's just that letting something like this hang in the air with everyone hoping will only lead to disappointment. So, I thought it best to rip the bandage fast. If I've misunderstood anything I would be more that happy to be corrected!
I tried the creative assembly and 343industries to please the fans,
I'm happy just it.

HW 2 is a defect which continues from the time of release,
Because of the stupidity of the story director
Commercially failed

Therefore, I also know that DLC does not come true. sad.
But I am thrilled that I was trying to do something.

Originally ...
HW 1 was also a work that can not be said to have been a commercial success.
Because it was surprising that HW 2 was made,
If you think 343industries can not keep HW2 as defective as HALO: MCC,

They will fix anything and add them ...

Imagine a new DLC
Very fun.