Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

New HW2 avatar pics and banners!!!!!!!!

OP Arkhamspartan11

This applies to Xbox and waypoint, they finally added Halo Wars 2 pictures. I will be constantly changing mine to see which one I like the most.

EDIT: Honor guard is my favorite.
It's about time.
yeah but I noticed that you get the honour guard icon early in rank then later on you unlock it again, its weird.
Yay, these pics are awesome. Thanks for the heads up!
yeah but I noticed that you get the honour guard icon early in rank then later on you unlock it again, its weird.
Ya, I didn't notice any difference. Still like it though.
No difference that I can see. Needs more Isabel pics.
maybe its a glitch, also I find it funny that everyone whose posted here is using a hw2 icon.
maybe its a glitch, also I find it funny that everyone whose posted here is using a hw2 icon.
Haha that awesome, I bet everyone that replied so far changed their pic first.
Yeah that would be a good assumption.
C-c-c-combo breaker
C-c-c-combo breaker
I'm telling your wife Diaper Spills.
I hate all y'all that changed your avatars. Now I actually gotta look at names and stuff. -_-
I hate all y'all that changed your avatars. Now I actually gotta look at names and stuff. -_-
why wouldn't we? these Icons are just too nice to ignore!
Go back to the MAC-canon!
Go back to the MAC-canon!
OD-OD-Hel-OD-hel-OD-OD-hel-hel-heljumpers, standing down.
i need a blue team avatar where do i go to get that??
i need a blue team avatar where do i go to get that??
Uuuuuh, ya know this is for Halo Wars 2 right? Or did you mean red team? Anyway, I don't see any blue team pics.
Uuuuuhh, yes i accidentally put that on the wrong forum... shouldn't read more than one at at time I guess... thanks though