Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

New Leader Ideas

OP AlPhAcEnTuRiOn2

HI I was wondering what new leaders would be released in the future and desided to come up with my own I'd also like to see what other people would have as their own ideal leader.
Please could you include the following if possible:
  • Name
  • Species
  • Rank (if applicable)
  • Faction
  • Homeworld (if apllicable)
  • Name of fleet (if applicable)
  • Name of capital Ship (if apllicable)
  • Leader power
  • Special unit
Any other info you feel is relavent such as building and unit architecture. background story ect. I look forward to seeing peoples ideas. I will post mine at a later date. Have fun!!
•yabada
•uggnoy
•UNSC
•probably Hesduros
•Expeditionary Strike Group 1
•UNSC infinity
•An idea for a ability idea I have called "war games experience" and it would be to temporarily boost attack speed, attack damage, movement speed, and health for a small amount of time. (As in a reference to him being a announcer in halo five) the other abilities could be some more offensive powers from both the covenant and UNSC.
•Grunt goblin.
this is just a cool idea and I don't think it has any kind of chance getting into the game.
I do like the idea of the grunt goblin as a leader unit my hope is that if this thread gets enough posts 343 might use it to get an idea for future leaders
  • Gravemind
  • Flood
  • Flood
  • Revive/heal all nearby units
  • Flood pure forms
  • Toth Zoth
  • Kig-Yar
  • Shipmaster
  • Can scavenge wreackage for supplies
  • Jackal snipers
  • Dawn of Eternal Stars
  • Forerunner
  • Forerunner
  • Can take control of Forerunner based units
  • Promethean Knights
  • Swords Of Sangellios
  • Covenant
  • Covenant
  • Controls both UNSC and Covenant units.
  • Spartan and Elite Fireteams ( They are in the Same Fireteam BTW)
This would be my ideal leader. I have to admit he does seem a bit over powered.
• Name: Kebo' Lagor
• Species: Sangheili (Elite)
• Faction: The Brotherhood of Union
• Home world: Sanghelios
• Name of Fleet: The Fleet of Restorative Justice
• Name of Capital Ship: The Convicted Damnation
• Leader Powers:
1. Plasma Torpedo Bombardment
( Bombards a area with plasma torpedo's each upgrade increases AOE, Damage and duration of Scorch effect, two additional upgrades in total)

2. Key Hole
(Uses advance teleporting technology to open a portal to have troops transferred to any location they can use the portal to move back and forth while its open. No upgrades)

3. Glassing Beam
(Uses the Convicted Damnations massive glassing beam to incinerate your foes each upgrade increases AOE, Damage and duration of Scorch effect, two additional upgrades in total)

4. Elite Ultra Drop Squad
( Drops a squad of five veteran Elite Ultras. One is equipped with a plasma caster, two with Carbines, one with an energy sword and the leader with dual wield plasma rifles, the next upgrade increases Speed, Damage, Shield Strength and health, and grants the unit a cloaking ability)

5. Deception
(All units spawn cloaked for 90 seconds, passive ability, no upgrades)

6. Rapid acquisition
(Enables units to capture positions such as Forerunner power node and control towers quicker, next upgrade increases capture rate, passive ability)

7. Lich Support
(A heavily armoured Lich drops of two ghosts three Grunt squads two Jackal packs two Hunter pairs and two engineers. The Lich will stay in the area to provide fire support. No upgrades)

8. Mass Cloaking
(Cloaks all units for 90 seconds. No upgrades)

9. Needler Cannon Support
(Drops a needler cannon for extra fire support. The cannon fires Subanese crystals that home on to any target at a certain range, when enough embed themselves then a supercombine explosion will occur. Next upgrade increases duration and rate of fire)

10. Tactical Redeployment
(Using teleportation techniques and mysterious Forerunner technology, units can be teleported to a location. They are also shielded for 90 seconds. No upgrades)

• Hero: Augmented Sangheili Zelot
Is equipped with dual plasma rifles for long range and dual energy swords for close range. Special ability ground pound with lingering plasma damage. First upgrade give ability to hijack enemy vehicles. Second upgrade increase all stars and give a health regen ability. Third upgrade gives passive permanent cloaking.
• Leader Powers:
( Bombards a area with plasma torpedo's each upgrade increases AOE, Damage and duration of Scorch effect, two additional upgrades in total)
2. Key Hole
(Uses advance teleporting technology to open a portal to have troops transferred to any location they can use the portal to move back and forth while its open. No upgrades)
3. Glassing Beam
(Uses the Convicted Damnations massive glassing beam to incinerate your foes each upgrade increases AOE, Damage and duration of Scorch effect, two additional upgrades in total)
( Drops a squad of five veteran Elite Ultras. One is equipped with a plasma caster, two with Carbines, one with an energy sword and the leader with dual wield plasma rifles, the next upgrade increases Speed, Damage, Shield Strength and health, and grants the unit a cloaking ability)
5. Deception
6. Rapid acquisition
(Enables units to capture positions such as Forerunner power node and control towers quicker, next upgrade increases capture rate, passive ability)
7. Lich Support
(A heavily armoured Lich drops of two ghosts three Grunt squads two Jackal packs two Hunter pairs and two engineers. The Lich will stay in the area to provide fire support. No upgrades)
8. Mass Cloaking
(Drops a needler cannon for extra fire support. The cannon fires Subanese crystals that home on to any target at a certain range, when enough embed themselves then a supercombine explosion will occur. Next upgrade increases duration and rate of fire)
(Using teleportation techniques and mysterious Forerunner technology, units can be teleported to a location. They are also shielded for 90 seconds. No upgrades)
Is equipped with dual plasma rifles for long range and dual energy swords for close range. Special ability ground pound with lingering plasma damage. First upgrade give ability to hijack enemy vehicles. Second upgrade increase all stars and give a health regen ability. Third upgrade gives passive permanent cloaking.
That is a cool idea man..
• Leader Powers:
2. Key Hole
3. Glassing Beam
5. Deception
6. Rapid acquisition
7. Lich Support
8. Mass Cloaking
That is a cool idea man..
Cheers I had the idea ever since the first halo wars would be nice to have a epic Elite faction that even Spartans greatly fear.
This is off-topic, but I'm somewhat dissapointed to not have seen a mainline elite unit. Like an elite squad that has shields.
I agree and I think many players do too. Being able to play as Elites wether its in the core Halo games or in Halo wars is what many people would like. I just hope that with future DLC they are able to include a Elite faction.